HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would some-one please rate my shit!? Please!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would some-one please rate my shit!? Please!?

Look i know my doggs will stand by me, and always read and appreciate/critisise my shit accordingly I can depend on 'em.

But please, a little outside opinion doesn't go a miss either!Jesus proclaimed to his Disciples, as he addressed all 12/
    He who soweth the good seed is the son of God, and Mother Gia aswell/
    The field is this plannet and the good seeds are children of God, the tares are of the Devil in Hell/
    The reapers are the herralds and angels, that the Lord sends/
    The tares are to be bannished, and to languish in the realm, where the Sacrlet Beats dwells/
    So it shall be, on the final day of man, when the world ends/
    I'm still deciding, what party i lie with, and in which camp i find myself/
    Holding my breath and concentrating, in order to cock my tongue back/
    Moulding myself in my image of self-confidence so i can unleash this fatal tongue lash/
    Spinning like a whirling dervish with words like blades inflicting a fatal sword slash/
    With more power than the resurgence of atomic particles, in an A-Bomb blast/
    Strong enough to devide the world at the equator, and slice it into two halves/
    Jehu, Exzit and all my doggs, are extra-terrestrial rap diplomats/
    Using our complex language grasp, to deliver rhymes as signs of "Firts Contact"/
    I can't spit in these condidtions, i'm not used to this planet's atmosphere, so everytime i speak i gasp/
    I'm making a Faustian deal with satan on this posting, signing over my soul for a contract/
    I will continue to spit and post on this, till' bot of my lunges collapse/
    Shining across the skyline so bright and so fast, that to even gaze at my flight path, will make your retinas detatch/
    If most people had their way, the game would lay, in total anarchy/
    We all have one aim, to rule the game, be top of the food chain, and and head the hirachy/
    That's why me, Jehu, and Poizonous E., are forming a triarchy/
    To put it simply, a system of rulership that can be devided into the combined factions of three/
    Slaying the whole of the world's populus, until the masess, get down on their knees/
    Using my dark powers to once again visit, the 5 Plagues of ancient Egypt, on all those which stand against me/
    Comparable to the Moses parable, i can mentally walk on water or if i'm wanting to, or part the Dead Sea/
    With my armies, of emcees, we're attempting to change the face of Earth's Geography/
    I exist, to out-live, all known time and Chronology/
    Getting all my people off this board to ally with me, and make a movement like the Nazis, and go back and change history/
    Instead of waiting for Christ's crusifixion in Jerusalem, make an attempt on his life while he's in Ghetsemeny/
    Forseeing my own death, like the Messaih did on the shore of Cesarea Philippi/
    I have drawn it, even in Orthographic projection, because i see it so perfectly/
    I will rise and leave all rivers burning like Mississippi/
    Like i have stated in many of my spits before/
    I'm here to wage a war, with the Lord/
    The arrival, of each of the 7 Angels, is harralded by a booming trumpet call/
    But i use my words and my doggs to slay each of them, after beating them, to the floor/
    The righteous stand and stare at us with a look a mixture of being forlorn, and appauled/
    Speaking to the telepathically that we're gonna kill them all/
    I strip them of their flesh in a whirl-wind of razor sharp metaphors/
    Swinging my lyrics like the mighty hammer held by Thor/
    Smashing through the Labyrinth walls, behold this lyrical Minotaur/
    Slicing and gutting myself to leave the contents of my stomach, and intestines on the ground and sprawled/
    Then i start eating, and digesting the whole pile once more/
    This is my victory feast, when i successfully accomplish my acts diabolism/
    Breaking down, then re-assembling my meteabolism/
    A sacrifice of my own being for Satanism/
    Jehu, Exizt, and me shining three lights on the world like it was relected from a prism/
    I'm here to abbolish all religions, and all the world's citizens, regardless of denomination/
    Because we are meant to rule all this shit, and start our won nation/
    My motivation, for this shit that I spit, is world anihilation and domination/
    It's my only true vocation, and it's at the top of my "to do list" with a blood written denotation/
    Along with burning into the horizon, an inverse Satanic pentagram as my own constilation/

*There you go y'all, hope you like it! Hit me back if you do!

*ThaChronic/a.k.a./ThaPreacha/a.k.a./Drak-Druid

Peace to ALL my doggs!
    (especially, JehuRocket and exizt!)
    One.
    AIM: DarkDruid123

Record: 17~4~0

"FUCK Y'ALL!!"

yo, that was ill, dawg. itz different from anything i've ever seen b4. eh-yo, we've had this battle up in tha battleboard up for like a day now and only 1 person has voted there so we need all tha votes we can get, dawg, and u seem like u have enuff potential to judge, so listen....there's a 3 way battle on this battle board -- Wanna Battle ?? One Verse 15-20 lines! First to 3. . itz between me ---Lyrikally Lost & Johnny Blazez & Sikotik. so vote who u want out and tha last 2 men standing battle and get peepz u knoe up in these forums to vote too, aiight? keep on writin', peace!!
    Lyrikally Lost aka Fidel Kastrator

http://invince.8m.net/dei2.gif

Comment

OH SHIT!

LIKE EVERY FUCKIN TIME.

YOUR SHIT IS OFF THE HOOK. YOUR VOCABULARY IS CRAZY. YOU ARE ONE WELL READ MOTHERFUCKER. THE WAY YOU STATE HISTORICAL EVENTS AND THEN PUT THEM INTO RHYME FORM IS RIDICULOUS. NO ONE IS ILLER, I'M CONVINCED. YOUR STYLE IS ALL IT'S OWN, NO DOUBT. KEEP 'EM COMIN.

SHOUT OUT TO THE PREACHA AND EXIZT.

PEACE-JEHU
      I HAVE NO HEART AND ONLY ONE MIND
      TEAR ME APART AND START AT THE SPINE

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:54 AM
      0 responses