Thugz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thugz

Yo...This is for all the Thugz out there..I'm withh ya hommies.
    Thug life is what I speak about. We are all seakin stardom. Have big fancy cars. Cash that
    flows enogh to be up to our ass. We sas the goverment. But this is what we do. People boo you untill
    you get backed by someone bigger than you then it changes there mind and they back you too.
    The first chance they get you know they goina sue you. Or cage you up for your "Unnessary" acts of rage
    All us can do is defend our self. If we didn't fight back our head would be hanging on they fuckin
    shelf. Thats all feds wanna say "You fired a gun at them" "Go get him he came at my ass with a
    chain saw. Tried to cut me and probally would of ate me Raw!" So now I'm rappin so I can add my 2
    sence. Cause this life is full of suspence we gotta have someone to voice for you. So if your
    ~christian, atheist, muslim or jew I'm here to speak out for you voice what the every day person
    has to say. Cause if we stay quite we'll never have things our way. So don't look with a sour face
    unless you spoke out and nothin been changed. Then we can see what range it'll take to kill these
    fuckas. We'll make the bigges rucus the world has ever seen. No one knows where I've bien so we'll
    start in queens and End up in New Orleans. Get the biggest flock we can get be out in the streets
    shooting our glocks. Let people "Squawk" Mutch as they can. Don't forget I have tons of fans.
    Take out some guarages and all. With peoples dodges. Fords that most of us poor folk cain't afford
    If they keep talkin shit they'll find themself in the floor board. Strangle there ass with there
    own phone coard. I Swear I can't bair all the bull shit I think all these politicans are full of shit
    If they did have what I read. I'd be the first one to kick the shit out of the shit that was said
    but after all this I don't buy any bit they lie down. If they don't shut the fuck up I dont' care if
    I do get shot I'm going up to them and Knockin them down to the mutha fuckin' ground. Did you hear
    that sound that was the noise of my boys takin out all the TBI. Next on our list is the fuckin FBI
    So Stand still and I'll shoot you right in the head. It may be a sin but it's also sin to lie
    so in heaven or where ever you go you're worse off than me.
    Rollin
    Alone]
    Gettin Stoned]
    On my own]
    Mass respect for. Gess Hava, Tennessee, Brooklyn]

wot tha fuck??????????????

*U.K WHUT*

[b]WINS*k-money(KO)* Tempo(4-1 TKO)*R-P-A(KO)* Ca$h flo(5-4)*danny.m(KO)*Ca$h Flo(5-4)AGAIN*money maker(KO)*jack frost(KO)*180(KO)*big boy(DQ)

***MAD LOVE 2***SHADOW KILLA~ one of da illest MC's on da board, helping me to get where i am now!!!
    JAY'ANIMS~ill mc, respectin this motherfucka~THEREALPLATOON~i'm his nite time comedian, ill mc~SAZ ICE~ma 2bit 11 year old hoe~THECURSE~ill mc, partner in crime, we da rebels***

Originally posted by TheRealPlatoon!
    "but i wanted to battle u, so i dug u from ya GRAVE-BED//" Damn, fuck R.I.P. huh?!? Haha. Man, I gotta give it to Ashyb guy had some wit & HARD ass insults! Mmmmm
    Originally posted by Brooklyn
    no problem ... well normaly when I leave feed I love to break it down ... but right now its pointless hehe ... no beef to anybody im cool with all yall ... im just commentin on the text

Today were gonna use HERO as an example CLASS//(hero say's) wot bout sex education? i wanna learn how 2 put dicks in my ASS//

that made me LOL^^^ it just made me think of Eminem"Hy kids!do u like violence?" lol ... sum good issh ... no beef yall
    *D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

ASHY SHUT THE FUCK UP
      Rollin
      Alone]
      Gettin Stoned]
      On my own]

Comment

yo pal
        lol
        lol

it's a buzzin spit.

take a chill pill.

'SHIT'

*U.K WHUT*

[b]WINS*k-money(KO)* Tempo(4-1 TKO)*R-P-A(KO)* Ca$h flo(5-4)*danny.m(KO)*Ca$h Flo(5-4)AGAIN*money maker(KO)*jack frost(KO)*180(KO)*big boy(DQ)

***MAD LOVE 2***SHADOW KILLA~ one of da illest MC's on da board, helping me to get where i am now!!!
        JAY'ANIMS~ill mc, respectin this motherfucka~THEREALPLATOON~i'm his nite time comedian, ill mc~SAZ ICE~ma 2bit 11 year old hoe~THECURSE~ill mc, partner in crime, we da rebels***

"but i wanted to battle u, so i dug u from ya GRAVE-BED//" Damn, fuck R.I.P. huh?!? Haha. Man, I gotta give it to Ashyb guy had some wit & HARD ass insults! Mmmmm
        no problem ... well normaly when I leave feed I love to break it down ... but right now its pointless hehe ... no beef to anybody im cool with all yall ... im just commentin on the text

Today were gonna use HERO as an example CLASS//(hero say's) wot bout sex education? i wanna learn how 2 put dicks in my ASS//

that made me LOL^^^ it just made me think of Eminem"Hy kids!do u like violence?" lol ... sum good issh ... no beef yall
        *D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

I know.
          Rollin
          Alone]
          Gettin Stoned]
          On my own]

Comment

big headed bastard!!!!! ( i know )

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

*U.K WHUT*

*D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

Whitey dawg you gotta refine your flow a bit man. Peace.
              *~*~*~*~*~*TRIZ*~*~*~*~*~*

~*Tha Group Home*~
              ~$ilk~
              ~Narcotic_Python~
              ~justice321~
              ~Lil Patty~
              ~C.A.L.~
              ~Chilli~
              ~Thug Wigga~

~*~Shout-outs~*~
              ~Jools~*Peace dawg always welcome in Tha Home*

*You can do anything you set your mind to man!!*----------->Eminem
              *I don't give a fuck, God sent me to piss the world off!!!*---->Eminem
              *My words are weapons, I use the to crush my opponents, my words are weapons, I never show no emotion, my words are weapons, i use them to kill whoevers steppin to me, my words are like weaponry on a record*-->Eminem
              *Fuck a headache, gimme a migraine, dammit I like pain!!*->Eminem
              Personal qote of my own:*Yo they call me a mercenary, a lyricist thats a visionary!*
              ~*~PEACE OUT ALL!~*~

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:56 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Deborahlanker  
              Started by Bookman, Today, 09:23 AM