Fuck You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck You

Fuck yall Ash I'll bash you/ You can't fuck with us your just a big puss about to get fucked up/ Theres two reasons you need no cup/ I'm going to knock you too the floor see how well you can score then/ you shouldn't call me White call me Master cause no one can spit faster or smother than I can/ Go out by a dictionary find some new words to use then try to abuse/ you can't get any where with them lil penny words/ While you go you should know I'm here to stay/ I wouldn't leave if I was paid/ I blend in with the shadows it's really sad though I didn't think I'd have to murder you/ Just fuck with you but you should start cryin now ..boo hoo..Cause I'm comming by myself/ I can handle you bitches by my self/ First shot streight toward the head maybe in the eye/ Or maybe I'll bring 'Baby' and infest you with rabies/ So many ways for me to win and while I do it I'll continue drinkin this gin/ Well it's been fun but I gotta run/ I'll be there later so when you see me remember..don't be a hater/
    Rollin
    Alone]
    Gettin Stoned]
    On my own]
    Mass respect for. Gess Hava, Tennessee, Brooklyn]

FOF what is dat supposed to be, RAP is wot you comparing too 'G'/
    your like a lil flee hangin around my shit, bitch you better quit it + jump off my dick/
    quick run and get all your FOF foes, run on ya toes then get all ya hoes/
    you've choose me to be your lawful enemy, punk when i've finished wiv you i'll be in da penitentiary/
    for murder, assault, GBH and manslaughter, i thought i told ya get tha dicks that helped ya, bring them in, i'll let em in, then i spit out rhymes til i make ya'll spin.

Rap
    Artist
    Professionals

ASHYB2003
    TOMMY BIZZLE

*U.K WHUT*

[b]WINS*k-money(KO)* Tempo(4-1 TKO)*R-P-A(KO)* Ca$h flo(5-4)*danny.m(KO)*Ca$h Flo(5-4)AGAIN*money maker(KO)*jack frost(KO)*180(KO)*big boy(DQ)

***MAD LOVE 2***SHADOW KILLA~ one of da illest MC's on da board, helping me to get where i am now!!!
    JAY'ANIMS~ill mc, respectin this motherfucka~THEREALPLATOON~i'm his nite time comedian, ill mc~SAZ ICE~ma 2bit 11 year old hoe~THECURSE~ill mc, partner in crime, we da rebels***

Originally posted by TheRealPlatoon!
    "but i wanted to battle u, so i dug u from ya GRAVE-BED//" Damn, fuck R.I.P. huh?!? Haha. Man, I gotta give it to Ashyb guy had some wit & HARD ass insults! Mmmmm
    Originally posted by Brooklyn
    no problem ... well normaly when I leave feed I love to break it down ... but right now its pointless hehe ... no beef to anybody im cool with all yall ... im just commentin on the text

Today were gonna use HERO as an example CLASS//(hero say's) wot bout sex education? i wanna learn how 2 put dicks in my ASS//

that made me LOL^^^ it just made me think of Eminem"Hy kids!do u like violence?" lol ... sum good issh ... no beef yall
    *D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

I'm going to kill all yall. Dag I think ya'll in love with me fag/ Come on you don't have to be so bitchy I know you on the rag/ IF you come back toward me I'll take your bag(Purse) and beat you over the head with it / You know your just a myth when I get threw wit you/ "Sit" you stupid lil whore Or I'll beat your ass some more/ YOu stupid bum Both of yall probally only get pussy from your mum/ Go eat your manure/ Shit breath I'm going to smack you around a lil bit/ Next thing that we do I'm going to lock you inside a kennel and let you get pussy from your own kind/ Don't forget take that shit from behind/ If you don't mind I meen cause if you don't the bitch could get mean/ Don't fuck another girl cause there senses are keen/ You'll have a fight going on/ If one of em bites your dick off won't that be a sight don't forget check your self you might got ticks you aint wantin that shit/ They suck more than your mom does so why is this battle of words going...just cuz

Fuck you and your Boyfriends Get the fuck away from me can't you see I've done smashed you
      Rollin
      Alone]
      Gettin Stoned]
      On my own]
      Mass respect for. Gess Hava, Tennessee, Brooklyn]

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Gornawil, Today, 05:33 AM