written thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• written thoughts

at infant stage the head is soft if you gotta spoon the skull is a bowl fulla sauce. scrape the sides of the bone to get all the bits spread it on ritz, bring it to the track banquet for the parents n kids theyll ask what it is just say its a mix of meat n crumbs when in reality it shit the government wouldnt feed to bums. could you imagine if i claimed fame for writin this way but they dont understand that its just wacked entertainment i dont walk around with bloody hands wrapped in a blanket but they think whatever we say is a true fuckin statement like im hidin bodies in uncle bucks cousins basement i hate to be rated like that skank that yer datin but i wouldnt trade it for nathan cause i gotta shot at a plate fulla statements from stations on tv n faces that see me sayin they like what im claimin n all wanna be me. look at marshall for him it wasnt easy but we finally got what he was preaching hes makin millions on the top of hiphop -n- aint about ta be stopped hed have to be on the floor kickin with bloody knobs to be dropped just a thought tell me if its your style of shit

sup meta im the otha meta with a bunch cheda i just printed with a broken printa
    im fucking sinner. smoking shit dipped in paint thinner
    that bitch gonna get gonna bend her ova
    bitch on her her rag like a meal made by stoufers
    lick that shit up quick eat it wit a side of old grits
    i aint gonna quit my shit makes no sense i aint worth 50 cent
    anger all pent up inside me and myself about collide like saddam sending a bomb with anthrax inside betta run in hide bonnie and clyde aint got she on me and my hand i masturbate with shit mixed with sand
    im mexican and i dont even know spanish im a fucking descrace on my name and my race i run in fucked up race with no placeto place footless stumps i got them bumps on my dick i keep popping them shits with plyers i found in barrel my bones got no marrel i cant even spell with my cocked eyed face bent for hell my shit leaves no smell my fingers starting to swell from all the typing im hyping my own shit casue no one else will

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by gjhtygnj, Today, 02:49 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post gjhtygnj  
    Started by oneshtketousa, Today, 02:44 AM