X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spit it / ReCkLeSs Collabo...RESPOND PLZ

Spit It:
    internal dismissal of thoughts, stuck in a claught,my own prisoner/
    can't escape,minds cleared like a crystal,insisten myself ta clench the pistol/
    a fist-full of anger aimed in my angle,danglen off the rope like the jaws of an outraged pitbull/
    stuck in a mistical reality thats got my mind crippled like christopher/
    i twist and turn and still can't brake away from this shit that burns my insides maken me crouch till i miss my turn/
    my stomaches churned ta the point that i aint even concerned with the pain that travels from head ta stern/
    i pretend ta learn my lesson but continue ta mess with drugs that sting when i ingest them and burn my intestistines when i digest them/
    iv tried resten, waken up and seein if my chest dont sting after i rested,but its still there,i feel like theres no way ta correct it/

ReCkLeSs:
    this syphillis makes it burn when i piss, hurts when i shit, feels like im just immersed in this pit/
    cursed with this gift shiftin the thoughts im thinkin, inkin down shit u woulda never thought to bring in/
    insistin to turn this easily listenin, twistin the meaning, blisterin the feelings, burnin up and aint healing/
    hate dealing, peeling, sheddin portions of flesh, endorsing these writings, forcing these fightings, torturing and striking, thats wut the course of life brings/
    lighting storms in frightening forms, christ stings more than the devils horns, leveling swarms of smoldering smoke/
    chokin through this, approachin the throat, difficult to breath these breaths of oxygen travellin through these leaves/
    leavin me to see only the front of you, like a tunnel view, narrow minded/
    lookin for these lines but couldnt find it, now im tryin to rhyme shit - but my mind split/
    disconnect the respect from the dilect of my words spoken/
    deck the necks of infinected feds who made my words broken/
    by off the cop who caught me wit pot with a token/
    hold the shot in the glock and only pop whose mopen/
    no prison situation situated in my visions im hopen/
    im within my written but only spittin my thinkin and hope its all dope man/
    my throats tied, i dont know why but i still try ta spit tight but im knotted like im rope hanged by the whole klan/

Spit It:
    internal dismissal of thoughts, stuck in a claught,my own prisoner/
    can't escape,minds cleared like a crystal,insisten myself ta clench the pistol/
    a fist-full of anger aimed in my angle,danglen off the rope like the jaws of an outraged pitbull/
    stuck in a mistical reality thats got my mind crippled like christopher/
    i twist and turn and still can't brake away from this shit that burns my insides maken me crouch till i miss my turn/
    my stomaches churned ta the point that i aint even concerned with the pain that travels from head ta stern/
    i pretend ta learn my lesson but continue ta mess with drugs that sting when i ingest them and burn my intestistines when i digest them/
    iv tried resten, waken up and seein if my chest dont sting after i rested,but its still there,i feel like theres no way ta correct it/

ReCkLeSs:
    this syphillis makes it burn when i piss, hurts when i shit, feels like im just immersed in this pit/
    cursed with this gift shiftin the thoughts im thinkin, inkin down shit u woulda never thought to bring in/
    insistin to turn this easily listenin, twistin the meaning, blisterin the feelings, burnin up and aint healing/
    hate dealing, peeling, sheddin portions of flesh, endorsing these writings, forcing these fightings, torturing and striking, thats wut the course of life brings/
    lighting storms in frightening forms, christ stings more than the devils horns, leveling swarms of smoldering smoke/
    chokin through this, approachin the throat, difficult to breath these breaths of oxygen travellin through these leaves/
    leavin me to see only the front of you, like a tunnel view, narrow minded/
    lookin for these lines but couldnt find it, now im tryin to rhyme shit - but my mind split/

Lyrical Murder:

Im cursed, been so since the day of my birth/ another fake rhyme, and your testicals will burst!
    i have the tendancy to bring about the worst/ from wack ass mc's who act like they first
    this rhyme is for them.. watch me reinburse/ MC's jumpin windows headfirst/
    why? cuz I Lyrical Murder coerced
    fuck it, you can play my rhyme in reverse/ still gon' sound beta even tho its unrehearsed

and yo i want you to check out my style/ and think it through for a while, aint it beguile?
    then holla back if the shit is worthwile/ otherwise just give me a dial

cuz im open minded with open ideas/ if you think my shit is wack, i can change it to Garcia's
    and while i right my rhyme, ill be eatin tortilla's/ so fuck pizzarias
    im no longer italian, i changed my shit to hispanic
    i guess i now i gota 4get bout rhymin, and become a mechanic

no disrespect to either of you, i liked both your shit... and i aint tryin to but in or anything, i was just bored...

but i liked the combo, good shit guys

Comment

good shit..

i know there was no disrespect intended from u,but i was affended by what ur pen did/
      writin down "another fake rhyme",wtf,write that down again and ill cuts ur brake lines/
      then ull never be able ta walk my friend, ill make sure ur like christopher/
      see,i was playen too,its just a verse, u dont have to appaulogize every time u diss and curse, that just encourages/
      people ta hurts u perminit, its alright if u serve me man, as long as its good and worth the read, not a wack rhyme that makes ur eyes bleed and yell "WHY ME!"/
      so make fun of all u want, but make sure its dun up ta make me stunned and appauled when i read it out loud/
      keep it up,and keep increasing ur ammounts of astouning sounds, but keep em within d12world,keep lyrically murdering underground, atl east for now, so goodbye dude, peace for now/
      my throats tied, i dont know why but i still try ta spit tight but im knotted like im rope hanged by the whole klan/

Comment

save urself the embarrassment, ur carelessness is only goin to earn u less respect/
        u should be expectin the rejection ur facin when ur ejectin ur writins/
        another message tryin to mess wit ReCkLeSs expressin the invitations of fightins/
        im enlightened, this milleniums Christ and wont hesitate to brighten ur sight with my aura, my light/
        so much ur blinded, close minded, my strings pulled an im unwinded, like a caged animal/
        a raged cannibal ready to eat u up like hannibal, im the mandible oracle/
        the only thoughts in my brain are metaphorical, why reverse ur shit? its all ready horrible, it cant weigh-in/
        no sprays only text to represent wut im sayin, u couldnt be hot if u were Kobe's shots, nah, just playin/

no disrepsect takin - hot shit, mines just jokes, keep it up

Comment

good shit SPIT IT... i didnt say YOU were writing down fake rhymes... i was talkin bout the other 80 percent of da board... just wanted to clear dat up

Comment

no prob..tight ReCkLeSs

Comment

I'm new here. How do I post pictures??

Comment

just dont u pervert lol

Comment

Originally posted by spit it
                  just dont u pervert lol

lol? you must be 12.

Comment

bro i aint fake... if thats wut ur hintin Lyrical Murder, and ya, that other fag wit da damn pics of fat chicks and guys dicks.... get off this site u fagget

Comment

Originally posted by ReCkLeSs
                      bro i aint fake... if thats wut ur hintin Lyrical Murder, and ya, that other fag wit da damn pics of fat chicks and guys dicks.... get off this site u fagget

At least learn to spell correctly, you illiterate fuck.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by AndreaDorrau, Today, 02:13 AM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post AndreaDorrau  
                      Started by cannaleafzcbdca, Today, 02:13 AM
                      0 responses