HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To my doggz: (Free-style rap War Report)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To my doggz: (Free-style rap War Report)

I'm gonna sit here and figure out why the fuck i lost, why everything i do gets squashed, a living victim of the emcee holacaust/
    Slicing open my spleen with this razor sharp mic chord, forsaken by the Lord, cleaving myself open hari-kari with this broad sword/
    My foot work wasn't quick enough, i didn't stick and move, keep my knuckles up, and weave and duck/
    Haze came tight with some humerous wicked stuff, beaten in battle once is enough, connected with a fatal right hook/
    Retiring to my corner in my side of the ring, getting coached by some of the best emcees up in this/
    Jehu, Poizonous and Lyrical, sorry i couldn't claim a win, i fell victim, of a "2nd Round K.O." like LL did w/ Can-i-bus/
    But while you were telling me battle tactics, i was distracted, i saw my own death at the hands of this rap artist, in the bottom of the bucket full of blood and spit/
    Fists flew well, i stung him at least three times, but the heat was hotter than Hell, too much fire within his rhymes/
    Now i gotta go away for a little while, and learn to drop hotter lines, to crack every single vertebrea in your spine, draft new plans and manouvers in the war with the divine/
    I knew someone's death was gonna occur in apparently one of the closest Battle's of recent times, someone's skills were gonna die, and i guess they were mine/
    Hands heavily taped, throwing punches that must increase in weight, and get fast enough to make the whole plannet quake/
    And emcees really shake, i must take my stature, as a rapper, and only aim to have it raised/
    I must learn to not only throw blows/
    But learn the stamina to stand and soak/
    I know i can deal jabs through a guard they can penetrate, but also learn to cover up and take/
    He got a clean shot right to the face, leaving me stumbling around the place, stunned and dazed/
    Shatter the barriers of pain, get my sltyle and elevate, until all of my bones break, from the blows we trade/
    It doesn't matter of you lose so long as you step to the plate, but it seems that come what may, although every dogg has his day, i will lose every which way/
    Now i practice more sword and mic swinging drills, to move faster and hit harder with my emceeing skills/
    I can never be killed, but regardless pints of my hell spawn blood was spilled, i still got peices of his flesh upon this Iron Fist i weild/
    I rack my brain, bouncing off walls trying to figure out what occurred, my fury levels are rising to spit propane, on every single slyllable within my words/
    Wallowing in self-pity and pain, i retreat into my own world, the shrapnel fom his verbal bullets are still in my frame, i set about using it as they catalyst in my re-birth/
    Breaking down and re-assembling myself all over again, re-discovering my own self-worth, words and votes in my head still resonate, pointing at myself the finger of blame, i must take it for better or worse/
    I know i will incurr another loss or rather several, but with my dark powers of the Devil, i'm starting the heailing process, God even doubted the prophet Moses/
    Turning into a mist that's evil and ephemeral, to translate every cell of my myself, into another waiting vessel, in this free-style i pass to the next host which is closest, i symbiot which improves on the rap ability the chosen host has, passing through you with the methods of diffusion and osmosis/

Just another free-style, reflecting on present events -my doggs know what's up.

Peace to y'all.
    One.
    AIM: DarkDruid123

Record: 17~4~0

"FUCK Y'ALL!!"

rating.....

Rating it would be nice. Any feedback is appreciated.

Peace to y'all
    [and all those who support me, you know who you are!]
    One.
    AIM: DarkDruid123

Record: 17~4~0

"FUCK Y'ALL!!"

Comment

dude, that was real dope. it had a bomb flow, u kept it real, mad nice metaphors, and everything. like i said, don't let that defeat get to u, dawg. ur still one o' tha hottest mc's up here in d12world.com. aiight? peace tha hekk out, dawg.
      Lyrikally Lost aka Fidel Kastrator

http://invince.8m.net/dei2.gif

Comment

nice

like every single time.

don't worry about that shit. nobody uses freestyles to put on a record. the written shit is where it's at. that's why i don't like to battle that often, cuz i'd rather spend time on my rhymes. i'm not afraid to lose, i'm afraid to put shitty rhymes into cyberspace.

keep your head up. you're always gonna be hot. there is no losing tryin, straight up.

holla back.

peace-jehu
        I HAVE NO HEART AND ONLY ONE MIND
        TEAR ME APART AND START AT THE SPINE

Comment

good ishhhhh
          playformore.org , One Year Millionaire Blog

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse