HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme contact shit. (a collaboration for those who know......)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme contact shit. (a collaboration for those who know......)

As the bell sounds, i'm elected to step in this first/
    Taking you to the ground, with just one verse/
    Speaking in tongues profound, reciting a satanic curse/
    We're here to show you around, our emcee world of hurt/
    The shadows fall across the face of the Sphynx, starting this verbal brawl as i lace the page with my ink/
    Spewing magma from my voice box and larynx, manifesting these sick thoughts that i always seem to think/
    Setting fire to the ropes that mark the place of the ring, with broken glass and gauze wrapped on each fist that i swing/
    My doggs are going crazy on the outside of the squared circle's aprin, and when i'm done with you, it's another in your crew, that the next general will be decimating/
    I start the this lyrical battle with an air tight head lock, so hard is this choke hold when i grapple, that you spit out and cough up you adam's apple, and your nose pops/
    Now you're getting drousy bacuse you circulation slowly stops, you now know that with me alone you have more than your hands full, your rhymes like the ammount of air to your head is in-substantial, and the couldn't stand up, even if i gave you shit props/
    My generals and i orignate from the River Euphrates, to spit apocalyptic scriptures, with designs to strip and hit you, with macabre hyperboles/
    We aim to drop the game to it's knees, my doggs drop rhymes superbly, indulging in the black arts and witch-craft, to perfect our visions of rap, and our deliverence is as nigh on supersonically/
    Armageddeon will come it's been continuously forseen, like Mary Shelly when writing "Frankenstein" literature comes to me in evil dreams, i interpret them through monitoring my patterns of sleep and hypnology/
    I've had both Freud and Darwin studying me, for advancements in the catagory, of both anthropolgy and psychology, you try to jab in hopes to topple me, but it just doesn't phaze this emcee anomaly/
    My mind's as un-stable is Japan's economy, with this band of emcee-ing brothers i have which follow me, i cleave and tear a hole in you with my bear hands and inspect it like gynocology/
    I steep dropping blistering lines, and twisted rhymes, to make the average man go blind, and his brain no longer function properly, with these satanic prophesies, like a possessed version of the philosopher: Socratees/
    Twisting my right hip, as quick as lightning, to deliver a kick-boxer type kick, to take out both of you fucking testees, it was below the belt, but my doggs distracted the ref, so he didn't see/
    The big screen monitor shows huge hi-res imagery, of these lyrical fisticufs, and free-style head butts, now you're laying on the mat staring at me vacantly/
    And for speaking the names of my doggs, and trying to blind side me, i put my one of my huge bear paws, through your gaping set of jaws, dislocate your lower mandabil, tear out your set of tonsils, and your hind teeth/
    Just the wind seems, to make your nose bleed, i project mental fists that travell at light speed, taunting you telepathically, fill my ceribellum to capacity, and start throwing you aroun the arena using my mic P.K.E./
    Smashing your fragile endo skeleton, with a mere thought from this free-style battling hellion/
    My flows are standing up you whole team and then physically leveling them/
    See you twitch one of your limbs and set about severing them/
    My words i speak always have the breath of the Devil in them/
    Picking this dude i'm in with off the mat, and breaking his back, by ramming one of my feet through it via the sturnum/
    Poizonous E and Jehu can't wait to get in on this lyrical attack, with DeVouR and Expencesive brandishing various weapons and baseball bats, the crowd sees the 3rd get surpassed, as it is the nth degree i go to when i begin burning him/
    Hell-fire i summon flames from the Beast's layer using my grounding in Satanism, the guy looses his hair like he was a cancer patient/
    Skin charres and fat hisses and spits as he's glowing green like uranium, Poizonous hands me a chair and i smash it through his cranium/
    Tha Preacha laughs as he gives out this comabatant's in ring funeral service, forseeing his portait in the rising dossier of emcee un-solved murders/
    Leaving the rest of his team shaking and etremely nervous, my razor sharp words spin, like it was a whirl-wind, blades glistening in a move i learnt from a whirling dervish/
    A pool of blood, body parts, and viscera, are all that's left of this particular offender against me/
    Triumphant i'm left stood, i stoop to take and eat his bloody heart,
    to my next dogg to collab with me on this i signal ya, take the breath of the next contender i tag the hand of my next dogg or crew emcee/

*THIS IS THE COLLAB WE WERE TALKING ABOUT! LET'S KEEP IT MOVING!

*RATE IT, IF YOU READ IT!!!!!

NEXT EMCEE UP ON THIS COLLAB, GET YOUR VERSE UP ON IN HERE, GET INTO THE RING AND DO DAMAGE!

Peace to my doggs.
    (especially Poizonous Exiztance and JehuRocket!)
    One.
    AIM: DarkDruid123

Record: 17~4~0

"FUCK Y'ALL!!"

c'mon.....

UPPIN FOR RESPONSES/RATINGS/ AND VERSES FROM THE PEOPLE WHO THIS COLLABORATION INVOLVES.....

PEACE TO Y'ALL.
    ONE.

"FUCK Y'ALL!!"

Comment

rate it please.....?

C'mon people, 20 views and NO ratings or nothing!? C'mon people! Rate it, please!? all feed-back is welcome.

Peace.
      One.

"FUCK Y'ALL!!"

Comment

when yu do a collab, maybe its a nice idea to have all the evrses in one post.......and sorry im too laz to read, the first 2 lines are nice tho'
        playformore.org , One Year Millionaire Blog

Comment

yeah man....

That was the plan, INVINCE, my friend. But all the people this concerns, i guess can't be bothered to spit with me on this. Damn....i'm dumb drunk right now, INVINCABLE my friend, when you have the time; please read it all, and perhaps post a rating? I put a lot of effort into my stuff (as do all of my doggs, and most emcees on here, including youself) to ensure it's as good or even as bad as it can be.

Peace to you, my friend.
          One.

"FUCK Y'ALL!!"

Comment

yo, dawg, that was mad ill. i'll have mah verse for u tomorroe cuz i want this to be sizzlin' HOT . know what i mean? cuz i gots to when i'm keepin' up with mah dude Dark Druid. so peace tha hekk out!!
            Lyrikally Lost aka Fidel Kastrator

http://invince.8m.net/dei2.gif

Comment

yeah man...

For real man, bet. make it blazin' hot shit like i know u can, dude.

Peace.
              One.

"FUCK Y'ALL!!"

Comment

here goes

i'm a fair man,
                but don't think for a second that i won't rip you apart
                w/ my bare hands
                i'll even take out your favorite knee
                like nancy kerrigan
                i'll have you walkin w/ a limp, like a pimp w/ a cane
                and i'll call you a wimp when you're screamin out in pain
                but that would be in vain, cuz i don't take complaints
                i just grab warm bodies and have them all rearranged
                now you're lookin like pablo picasso
                limbs goin in every direction, except the way they're
                supposed to go
                you're supposed to know, fuck w/ my flow and it's a broken nose
                didn't you know? i thought i told you.
                i'm so cold, if you told me you were dyin, i wouldn't hold you.
                i'd probably scold you for cryin like an infant.
                for instance,
                remember when i stuck that penknife in your shin, and you started wincin, and i just kept on drilling it in?
                i told you i'm not pretendin, you're gonna pay for all your sins
                there's no repentance to save you
                you can thank jehu for stickin this penknife straight thru
                it hurt so much, i made you wish it was a ginsu,
                i told you, fightin me is like fightin dudes who are 10' 2"
                i tend to kill people so there's no "to be continued"
                pain and torture are just things that i'm into
                so don't make me kill you after all we've been thru.

shorty but a funny. i don't write macabre rhymes so well.

tell me what you think.

peace-jehu
                I HAVE NO HEART AND ONLY ONE MIND
                TEAR ME APART AND START AT THE SPINE

Comment

cool!

I FUCKING LIKE THAT SHIT JEHU! I KNOW IT'S A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO WHAT YOU ARE USUALLY USED TO, AND I THINK YOU HAVE ADAPTED VERY WELL. YOU HAVE JUST PROVED TO ME, THAT WHEN THE TIME COMETH, YOU ARE ONE VERSITILE BLOKE.

Peace and Respect to you, dogg.

*P.S: I'm gonna be away for a week from tomorrow. I'll be back though, and i WILL continue to spit with my crew: "HaunteD SoulZ" and my doggs. I won't let up, lol you'll never have it that easy See y'all in a week, big respect to my doggs and friends on here....can't wait to battle some-one real soon and start this crew shit proper.

Peace.
                  One.

"FUCK Y'ALL!!"

Comment

Yo yo yo yo
                    Comin' through ring ropes, Lost - Lucifer's nephew
                    Ready to rip *****s up with mah dawgs, Dark Druid & Jehu
                    Let 'em knoe that Lost is ready to let it go
                    I wet who u want wetted, Any ***** can get it
                    Shit, I get it right on tha 1st edit
                    Spit rhymes in reverse at u until u get a headache
                    Fuck dyin' alone, I'm takin' this whole earth with me
                    Includin' mah friends, and even tha woman that gave birth to me
                    I'm verbally mercury, Transfer mah anger
                    to mah saliva, Spit at ya and u get skin cancer
                    Ask ya who's tha illest, Lost is tha answer
                    Actor slash rappa
                    Fuck you, LL!! Bitch, right back atcha
                    U'd need 55 laddaz jess to reach mah stature
                    Spit teks at u and if it missed u
                    I'd keep sprayin' tha shits until it hits u
                    Lyrikally Lost lyrikally diss u
                    Tha results to these insults and revolts
                    is cults and bitches hangin' from trees by tha neck from a belt
                    I'm too cold to melt, I'm transparent, I can't be felt
                    Even if I was narcotics, I couldn't be dealt
                    12 o'clock news, another dead girlfriend
                    Sight so sickening, even tha Devil get to hurlin'
                    All u see is an anerexic bitch curled in
                    a position naked, bloody, filled with ammunition
                    Bitch alwaes would get to bitchin'
                    So I ripped out her larynx through her throat
                    Stapled onto her forehead is tha fuck you note that I wrote
                    hahahaha Popo come up missin' like Florida votes
                    Throw mah own self ova tha boat
                    Me and Dark Druid drain bitches of they body fluid
                    TORTURE Put ya Behind Walls like Young Gotti do it
                    Shoot up *****s in drivebys, drive away in a Pontiac
                    With mah dead ex in mah trunk, Drop 'er off infront of tha laundry matt
                    Yeh, u want me, punk, but I don't play around, I'm a strong cat
                    Ur plan to kill me is runnin' outta time like Spice Girls' contract
                    cuz itz jess a matter of minutes for I've made Extreme Contact
                    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hope that was ill enuff. i put a lot into that there. peace tha hekk out.
                    Lyrikally Lost aka Fidel Kastrator

http://invince.8m.net/dei2.gif

Comment

collab verse

*****z messin up want me in the collab / i dont be stressin nuttin makin yall collapse/ when i snap/ lyrical mayhem synical rap/ ever rhyme kicked is like a winner in fact/ i rip rappers in half/ that try and act black get smacked back to actin wack/ u lacked in the facts and get dragged on your back/ back to the old rock n roll pact/ u not gettin told that we hold gatts/ u gettin swoled up by whole bats/ u *****z better know that/ we dont procrast/ we str8 ditch hoes fast so wut it dont matter ill be back to spit some shit fatter rippin the bladder droppin u when u high like the ladder bitches!

Comment

COLLABO VERSE

Yall gotta face it/ this misfaded hatred/ is takin over the world like the matrix/ before yall start flowin u need to learn the basics/ b4 u get your face grated/u think your gonna make it / dont try to fake it/ hoes wit no asses please dont try to shake it/ get in the ring and do damage?/ u *****z cant manage/ unless u wanna get your ass kicked/ its tragic/ 1 verse from me and thats it/ when i blast bitch/ u better move fast .Shit!/ i slow u down like u been smokin hashes/ bury u in a pile of your own ashes/ then set it on fire until the rest matches/ trash it smash it take your ass then cash it/ ur easy to bend like plastic/ deul wit me like snortin acid/ after the 2 hits u cant get past it/ ur rhymes are flacid / like your dicks u bastards/ it dont matter whether we battle or flow together/ either way ima sever u forever/ mess wit me never/ i never weather/ stayin in this endeavor / till u surrender/ who wanna step and be the next contender to enter/ im the winner/ i eat shits like u 4 dinner/ pinnin maneuvers 1 2 3 and u lose here next round loose tooths from my shoes queer i got news--fear the flow of the friktion is kickin as sick as an addiction for everything u mention ***** wut/ dumb fucks trying to be canibus/ can i just/ tell u the plan i must/ its not that *****z cant handle us/ its just that these figures aint addin up/ rhymes flowed soundin like a wack rapper/ gets me to think yall is some wack *******s/ so if u aint tell me it dont matter/ *****z got shit served tight on a platter id rather hear it from u then have to diss the crew luv to my thugs up in the I Of U

Comment

MY VERSE

temp below freezin the iciest heathan ///
                          hard to scream when your body aint even breathin///
                          car full a teenagers screamin, taped and held hostage///
                          brain lost when playin russian roulete too often///
                          get more pussy than the animal rescue league///
                          im never less than thee games best emcee///
                          i hate every1 who spits too me there just targets///
                          call me the hardest, bullets leave faggots heartless///
                          im soo street im crafted outta concrete///
                          im beyond heat, smoke only the bomb weed///
                          got soo many chickens got purdue in envy///
                          got more dogs than kenells that down to defend me///
                          cant do collabos cuz i outshine ///
                          got you spittin blind even after you spit behind///
                          made mistakes in the past, too focused this time///
                          open a whole clip in ya brain, just to open ya mind///
                          -ICE-

Comment

that's the fuckin; shit!

That's the shit i'm talking about! Lyrically Lost: Dogg, u friggin' ripped it for sure! -just like you said you would! Frikktion (hope i got the name right!) you tore it up, nice flow on those 2 spits, man. ICE you straight blew it up too! very nice metaphors! Y'all should be proud, y'all did a fucking great job and i couldn't be much happier!

Peace to all those who worked with me and my crew on this collab joint, i will hit y'all up for work in the future!

Peace to everyone this shit concerned/contributed to, and peace most of all, to my doggs!

*Is typing this from his girl's PC, i'll be back on here proper, on Monday....'till then people.*

One.

"FUCK Y'ALL!!"

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by qghmbkoughdq, Today, 03:10 AM
                            0 responses