vERY TIGH READ YO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vERY TIGH READ YO

My system is drained from the flow strained from the show str8 from this bro theyre aint no pro left to go for and rake in more dough for I wish it was still in me gone like the remmy feeling it for minutes just like an emmy cockin up the semi unless these *****z gonna let me bring the set in the setting and get set for the best thing Im the type to make the chest ring from the bling and sing about king’z doing whilish things so if one day u answer the phone and its me be sure ur ducked out and hiding im sick to be sliding out the house while riding stay true to me and prove to be a good decent ***** who never withdrew from me cuz when times where up me and u where up there lucky mother fuckers knowing we grew up here away from shit living punished cuz we was always thugz running stunning burning like sun in and gunnin.always on top always gonna drop never gonna stop popping out wit shit on other peoples hits for the next 4 years getting some respect without getting decked from the left and left dead instead forget all regrets im here for life fucked up like pac and biggie away from it all wit plenty ciggy’s *****z got beef u best leave it locked up on key u get knocked up to see look what happened to me now im snappin tho see cappin while po’s sleep steady rappin on yo street the one mapping while u dream scrappin wit 2 fiends end up wit straps on those dudes spleens and slice em up like crap on some new jeans ur trapped in if u creep im laughin at u freaks and smackin at few geeks friktion be the one askin what color casket u wanna be last in while im relaxin getting some action while my boys has got u in traction got your hoe having contractions from pure passion satisfaction and mackin im back in ready to blacken eyes and attack them guys who try to ride by the side and find other lies just to moisten shit that’s dried try and hurt my pride this time I aint gonna hide I got the nine and a find on the grind u be not seeing me comin as if u was blind I shine wit bigger balls then shyne and chill spines screw slicker hoes than mine get quicker dro than dimes fix me sicker gore than wine never will I deplore a fine white women coming quicker than highs was comin so leave me now leave or believe me how ur fake as a weeve
    TIGHT METER
    0%
    SKILL AND TALENT
    0%

yo dawg. thatz hella hard to read cuz itz not in bars but i what i did read was tite.
    Lyrikally Lost aka Fidel Kastrator

http://invince.8m.net/dei2.gif

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Deborahlanker, 05-06-2020, 03:07 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Hellconjuror