This Is To Ne One Who Disses Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is To Ne One Who Disses Me

WHOS FAULT IT BE THAT WE WUZ THAUGHT TO BE DESTRAUT AND SAUT ANOTHER SODOMY U SAW ANOTHER SIDE OF ME IM MARRIED TO THE BRIDE OF ME CASH GOLD JEWELRY DOE AND MO MONEY MO HONEYS SLOW RUNNING UP AND DOWN YOUR BLOCK IN FORD RUNNERS HOE STUNNERS GAME HUNTERS TO BIG BLUNTS HERE STUNTS BEING PULLED LIKE U DIALED 800 MY DAMES WONDER HOW IM SUCH A LOVER AND STILL ABLE TO MANAGE TO GET DRUNK HERE I AINT NO PUNK DEAR NOT INTO BUNK WEAR UR STRUCK UNLESS YOU SUCK AND CAUGHT UP BY FUCKED WEAR IM A MUCK PLAYER THATíS A MOTHER FUCKIN PLAYER SO ALL THE HATERS GET DROPPED AND STUCK LAYTER I ABDUCT RAIDERS COMIN IN MY CRIB ALL LIKE PUNíS FAVORS FUN FLAVORS LATEX TO PLAYTEX EDIBLE UNDIES AND BRAS THEN TAKE ECS HAVE SEX WITH THE NEXT LIKE THE PREZ FUCK SOME FEDS GET SOME HEAD THEN FILL THE HOE WITH LEAD WHEN IT CUMS TO BIG GAME I AINT GOT SHIT SHAME I PLAY AND DO SHIT U WOULDNíT THINK DREAMED WHEN I WAS SEEN FUCKIN ON THE SCREEN U WUZ DUCKING OUT TO SEE JUST WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME AND IT HAPPENED TO ME OOH OWW STOP SLAPPIN MY BEE. BEHIND SHUT THE HELL UP GIRL LAY DOWN AND BE MINE DONíT BE BLIND JUSTANOTHER STREET FIND HELLA TIGHTNESS THROUGH THE FLOW SHUT UP AND TAKE THESE RHYMES-----
    Exhausted head under the faucet I lost it screwed the newest frosh chick in a mosh pit and my balls itch ur too tall bitch im starting to get aggrivated about the small shit im all sick so wut I like dolls kid don't we all (shit)

wack
    Girls leave your naked pics and phone numbers in my PM box...

Guys don't hate me because I'm everything you want to be...

Let me school you... - Royce the 5'9" and me

Comment

ok
      playformore.org , One Year Millionaire Blog

Comment

Yo, check it

Your rhymes don't make sense(cents) like a bum on the street/if you think you can diss me you better be quick on your feet/cuz i'm not takin shit from nobody/liked by everybody even your hoe love me/after i spit my verse your gonna have dale earnheart boxer short(skid marks!)/talking about "this is for whoever disses me" but your worse/i'm iller than jay-z with intention to be the next best shootin through your vest destroying all the rest/spittin straight off the top witha quick rhyme style/while your waiting searching for your rhymes on "dogpile"/just spittin off rhymin words that don't go together/soundin like the dr seus book from your brother/cuz if your gonna rhyme please keep it real/cuz when i bring my heat it ain't nice to feel/it's hot and your not/i'm commin to take over while i'm smokin this pot/I can battle rap with the best of em/i ain't like the rest of em/dirty like a mexican/beat you worse than tyson can/and end it quicker than a minute man
        "It's Bugz, Bitch, who the fuck you thunk it was?" Bugz RIP

"I search for bitch hitchhikers, pick em up, put a wack tape in if they bob their heads, strip em naked and rape em"- Copywrite

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by 7Eleven7, 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
        25 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Mark Ultra  
        Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
        0 responses