Xplicit & KiD TeChNiC Freestyle!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xplicit & KiD TeChNiC Freestyle!!

5 bars back and forth, keep it with the flow, i dont match up to you..soo yea...
    people dont post in this topic please until one of us says thats enough. [email protected]
    here it is

aiyyo aiyyo
    Xplicit N KiD takin over this board , so ya better holla//
    10% owned by us, like a fucking dime to a dollar//
    spittin fat rhyme's, should be inducting us into the lyrical hall of fame//
    AciD used to drop tha poisonous rain, but shit TeChNiC's bringin more power N pain//
    passin that MIC to my boy Xplicit, one cat whos guranteed to bring heat without a flame//

Hi Tech minds allowing us to disect the blind commiting respected crimes in-toxicating your mind with these cyanide like rhymes // genetically rearranging, changing and obtaining supernatural forces of the unknown // with styles so unique no rapper can clone our chromosomes // I come with the enitity to intentionally place a short life expectancy on any MC who wants to step to me // I drop the "slick shit" on this MIC like my asshole was covered in vaseline // Ill str8 disconnect your spline with verses ready to ignite without the use of gasoline......
    www.canibusworld.com

Comment

glaze your drained body in gasoline, flick a match at your ass and watch you run away screamin//thats the mistakes MC's make when they start talking shit about KiD N X2thaP, but wouldnt start gleamin//lyrically blessed, annhilating your chest wth just one punch-line//creeping through shadow's, crawling up walls, shit they call us devine//beatin ne crew with 2 bars compared to thier 40 page battle rhyme//

Comment

You write 40 pages of wack shit tryna 'flow with the spirits' like a baptist // you cant match this because I unleash hell like a satanic activist // Im so hazardous, dont tempt me or ignore me // because I'll stick you back up your mothers cunt, and then rip you back out her womb prematurley // son you bust wack so stop riding my nut sack // or I'll flip and attack ripping out your catteracts // then turn them through 180 degrees so you can 'see yourself' your whole image is wack......
        Last edited by Profane; 08-30-2001, 03:17 PM.
        www.canibusworld.com

Comment

its amazing how *****s strike back at us, talk shit to us, N try to keep eye to eye contact with us, but fuck them, i dont see wahts the big fuss//talk shit again bitch, id fucking mangle yer body till your trolled up like a pretzel, drop yer body in the back of tha bus//definitions, of TeChNiC N Xplicit are coming up in the next verse//while Xplicit drops these fat rhymes to leave ya ina hearst//, but fuck it, your going ot hell ne way, caus eKiD dropped oyu down with that lyrical curse//

Comment

With that curse I prevail a "deadly" style which can only be described as di-verse // to put it bluntly, its an exaggeration when I say your style is worse // Im penetrating herbs that be disintegrating verbs // place MC's in a state of hypnosis with my fixating words // so son your out of focus so its easy for me to notice // that I could leave you motionless like your muscles contracted multiple sklerosis // MC's just babble so I rip out there vocal cords with the verbal grapple // because battling me is pointless, like a dyslexic playing scrabble.....
            www.canibusworld.com

Comment

now the definitions, of coarse we have no fucking ambitions, jus fucking listen to me//
              KiD TeChNiC spits furious words of technality, balsting these fake ass MC"s through 4 different realities//Xplicit, drops meta4's, like a ragin bull without horns, hotter then the sun, but cooler then coors// together we are the definition of the best, placing wack mc's in hostile territory just like the rest//.lyrically blessed, puttin you to the test, obvisouly xplicit spits nicer rhymes then me, but i was being thy best//

im done dude, ill jus let you finish it off if yer want

Comment

acid claimz to be tha best, but am leavin ne emcee on tha net/
                wit a gap in tha back of head bigger than kennedy's, grab a tech/
                5 bullets threw tha left side of ya neck, no remedies/
                i have tha tendency to capture emcees, leave em doin back flipz/
                on a matress up in mah bathroom stab u 'spill' all they lactic acid/
                fuck a stage dive i hang glide of tha stage to prove tha fanz right/
                that i can fly, land in tha crowd cause a human landslide/
                most of this shit is pre written coz mah wordz aint fitten/
                causin friction like a fat bitch stuck in tha door trynna to reach tha fridge in tha kitchen/

whoopz a lil mo than 5 barz... mah bad! peace spilla!
                Last edited by Spilla!; 08-30-2001, 02:28 PM.
                Blackburn till i die!!

Comment

holla

My minds firing blanks, like ya daddy when he fertilized ya/ even in a state of amnesia, Iím still gonna verbalize ya/I need a herbalizer coz I feel like the last six weeks Iíve been pissed on/ I canít even post a comment without being dissed on/ I started a clean slate but even that has been shit on, ya bitin at my rhymez before theyíve been written/ so to hell with revision, Iím dropping while I watch television/ and end this cypher now, coz I spat so blind that I need an Optician//

LOL

freestyle... i love it
                  "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

Rappers wanna "beat me" during the intermission because it is the only way they can gain the "upper hand on me"// if you took a "lighter" you couldnt "match" me because understandably // Im the illest MC on this planet see bringing a vocab which is bigger then all the well known languages // I'll rip you so bad leaving you covered in multiple bandages // Because Im "on point" when I freestyle like a coumpass // with my ill skill, keepin this "cypher" flowing through its 360 degree circumfrance // with my extendable vocab constantly growing like a fungus, so dont diss at me // because I keep "coming back at ya off the top" like I was masterbating on the statue of liberty.....
                    www.canibusworld.com

Comment

on tha statue of liberty, style so slippery, yall couldnt crack mah back wid a jack hammer an it still wouldnt cripple me/
                      spilla is 1 of them feelingz u hate, like wen u run fo tha toilet/
                      needin tha loo and itz too late, i love to spoil 'shit'/
                      ne planz to jump me i'ma spoil it, stompin tha floor so hard
                      i make tha soil flip/
                      put mah head on a stamp, y'all still wouldnt get a 'royal ' spit/
                      am finished tha cypher tonight givin u lyrikal nightmares,
                      i neva fight fair makin sure i take out bitches eyesight wid bright glares/
                      make sure u go away 'crisp' coverin u in flammable liquidz then throwin u a pack of light -ers/

very weak! butz itz fucken..... 11.30pm i'll be up tomoz wid betta shit.. peace yo....
                      Blackburn till i die!!

Comment

i put out you heat fuck a trunk i leave you cut up in tha bacc seat//
                        restless put every body that test me into an endless sleep//
                        got you in yo bed tryin to hide from contin some fuckin sheep//
                        range rovin crash into you house wit a endtank of gas in a fuckin toy jeep//
                        and muthafucka if you feel frogish leep and put your ass intm dead body pile make it a large heap//
                        http://media.ign.com/games/image/fable_040804_160.jpg

Comment

Putting a score on the board like I was Jason McAteer, Leave all you whack Emcees chaseing back in fear//
                          Cos I'm Eraseing Whack and Drier Emcees who wannabe me, Dont change the station all you lack is here//
                          I drop more science then Stephen hawking to leave you gawking, Read this, look at your rhyne, and belive you rotten//
                          Put a cease to talking put some beats to the squaking and watch your ass fall to the floor like a leaf in autum //
                          You better seek an alternative writer to do your shit Cos your future's bleak and lost in a place with me at my best, and you've peaked like Holland //

Autum being what we old fashioned Europeans call Fall

Ayo, not the best I've done, but nothing ever is, and no disrespect for Holland you embarassed our irish asses when we met you over there, this is all done in good fun

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Deborahlanker  
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM
                          0 responses