I'm bored...here's a freestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bored...here's a freestyle

runnin you over like an overpass/call your dad he'll get you out of the mess/you better not try to battle again/or your gonna get brutally stabbed by the pen/i use on the notebook i keep my rhymes in/call the police department cuz i think a robbery's occuring,man/i'm stealing all of your heat and your damn fans/people say i don't believe in god, that's garbage/i just doubt the things he says so don't start shit/if you think you know me your extremely wrong/callin me triple S, shit i got a big shlong/when let it loose it hits the earth and causes it to rock it/shit the shit's so big i gotta tuck it in my pocket/I got nothin to prove to you people/except my verbal skills which are lethal/i'm sick enough to make you suicidal/so do as i do/i'll be your newest idol/sick enough to grab sharon stone and stab her in the abdomen and let her intestines spill in the car she was in/i don't give a fuck/i'm bored and i don't feel like rappin no more/so i was thinkin about endin it with this 4-4/You're elevating me like a ladder/what the fuck bitch, you gettin fatter?/Get down on your knees and give me head/while your verbally suckin my dick, fuckin everything you just said
    "It's Bugz, Bitch, who the fuck you thunk it was?" Bugz RIP

"I search for bitch hitchhikers, pick em up, put a wack tape in if they bob their heads, strip em naked and rape em"- Copywrite

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by 7Eleven7, 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
25 responses
0 likes
Last Post Mark Ultra  
Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
0 responses
1 view