Wrong Game to Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Game to Play

Chorus:I sit wit my vest all day, in case somthin go's a stray, this aint really the way, you picked the wrong game to play
    you might lose ya life today, if problems dont go away, this might be tuff ta say, but you picked the wrong game to play

Verse1:Weapons drugs, money thugs, sex clubs, honeys slugs, dead body's, people seein, angels demons, lady's screamin, keep on sceamin till the day i'm gone, but yall keep playin this game all wrong, like you thought I'm afraid of a shell, shit diens better then sittin in a cell, for rhe rest of ya life trapped inside that jail, and the day you die beein sent ta hell, gangsta's pullin macs, to lay you on ya back, cause you thought you rap, but never saw the strap, you gotta be prepared on the streats wit me, cause if we aint doin buisness then we bringin beef, I always got it loaded cocked safety off, just in case some body wants to break me off, shoot me in the lungs and make me cough die a painful death and say we soft? no i be the first one to pull (Sqeaze), fuck it I'm endin this full, and if you see him swimin in pool's, its filled wit his own blood, this shit isnt cool ya heard me

Chorus:x2

verse 2: blast, now the cops flyin past, hot on my ass, fuck I almost crashed tryin to get away shit ditch the car, runnin through ally hit the bar, and leave quick in disquise, steel sombody's car and take the lives, of countless people who get in the way, (pfft) damn it wasnt his day,(smack) damn ditch it again, only a few block more I can run to my friends, and hide out, I can hear sirens to my right now, i got bout five minutes before they find out, were i am runnin all out of breath, usin all I got left, just to escape my death, BREATH I cant take I collapsed to the ground, started to black out whats happenin now, my shoulder start to burn I start to get cold, yo I remember the 5-0 had his gat pulled, the bullet graised me now the pain was settlin, couldnt fell it sooner cause my vains rushed adrenalin, while I'm meddalin I got to get up, I hope I make it i need the best luck

Chorus:x2

Verse3:I rushed to the street got a blunt in my clutches, to cure the pain so i spark the dutches, after like 7 hits i start feelin lighter, I cant feel the pain, but my feet still on fire, I cant stop I already wasted my time, faith in my mind, didnt know I was gonna get sprayed for my crime, but my legs lifted floutin, I'm way gifted, damn it I'm day dreamin my mind shifted, I'm to high to run but its right down the street, sirens gettin closer, startin to feel heat, I'm thinkin straiter but the pains comin back, in fron of the house(gun shots go off) and every thing just gO's black

My Boy lyrical: na man what the fuck happened, shit I cant believe ya dead. You mother fuckers killed him! no no aw shit wake up wake up. damn
    TIMES OF CHAOS

Loonuhtik Lc// Hodgie//Black-Ball

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by levisleone, Today, 12:19 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post levisleone  
Started by basketballeven, Yesterday, 04:02 PM