Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo rate this please

Disruptive Behavior

Verse1:Why do i have to go livin like this, no one's been inflicted by me so why the givin me shit, but i try to stay steady i try to hold back, thats why whenevr I'm asked somethin my eyes just roll back,momma tells me not to wear my doo rags and skull caps, she acts like if I did that I woulda sold crack, its just me and my old hat,"dont wear it backwards you werent taught that" its a bunch of bull crap, "we have a 15 year male his wrists have deep lazurations" that kids me a hazord patient, the same kid they had ya facin, people look at me and go"you good at some thin thats amazin" I'm like a black caucation, I gave you a bad abraition, to me rap feels better that masterbation, these bullets leave ya burnin wit a bad sensation, you tell me to face facts know how many facts ya waistin, come on know lets use common sence, got grounded five years ago still servin punishment, it makes better sence to come in my house askin for condaments,

CHORUS: cuz all i ever did was just be me, so let me see my do yall qeustion me, this is how i am I wont change for shit, i got a fuckin gift just face it bitch X2

Verse2:Every bodies to loud i wish it was quieter, that gets me shootin at people like I was whiat erp, People like little birds I geuss like to chirp, who wants to fuck wit me and find out my mind dont work, I snap and rip like incredable hulk does, talk shit and I'll send bullets to your bull cuts, there aint a cell or jail big enough to hold us, so keep tuckin in ya little cold nuts, what do you run on these streets beside the other way, callin me insane is just an under state, ya makin the same mistake the last mother fucker made, I'll leave you dead ontop of ya mothers grave, jake just let it go, ya gonna regret it yo, its agiant my fuckin dignity to let it flow, that shit dont ride, just like ya bitch wont slide, sayin you rap is like sayin loonatik dont glide, so lay on ya side before I got ta bust ya, Oh I cant touch ya (a few gun shots) let me finish this clip motherfuckah, you made a mistake mumblin to the jake(jake's my name)cuz i busted ya face after fifty cent made it break

CHORUS: cuz all i ever did was just be me, so let me see my do yall qeustion me, this is how i am I wont change for shit, i got a fuckin gift just face it bitch X2

Verse3: all of you rappers that think that yall cool, you cant rap you sound like ja rule, cause ja you at the end of ya ride, you better off dead than alive, I'd rather sing pop then be a friend of ya rhymes, then eminem appears again on ya mind, so you go after fifty when you cant even afiend some one whit, I hope ya quittin because your shits played out, and your the guy that every body hate now, you dont even really rap it sounds more like singin, I'm gonna ask ya what the fuck were you thinkin, fifty's right jeffery what were you raised in, a whitetown the fact that you rap is amazin, so what ya label murdah I-N-C, you aint shit now that you hearda Prophecy, so when you die who cries beside your own two eyes, (sing like mezmerize Chorus) Now its jakey and shady I, just might kill ya tonight, and its crazy but baby why if ja rules black then who's white,

TIMES OF CHAOS

Loonuhtik Lc// Hodgie//Black-Ball

hey, that was clearly one of the more better rhymes ive read. much props. i give it an 8 out of 10.. good job.
    Love, live life, proceed, progress

Comment

Thanx man
      TIMES OF CHAOS

Comment

it was good i say a 8/10 too
        "This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy jus' waitin' to get fucked."

Comment

ok pls ignore my opinion and do get mad at me cos i'm not with rap as my background...... but in my opinion

seemed like r'n'b mixed with hip hop, if ja rule were to battle you bak though . . . i think there's a few too many lines to drill you with, eg. "sounds like your singing" ------ uummm really think of your roots babee yeh.
          and why put put yourself as the victim with your openeing line "why do i have to go on living like this?" but your prose is good with good rhyming words but your not attackiong not even defending yourself.

Comment

aright thanx any way
            TIMES OF CHAOS

Comment

but were It sounds like I'm singin is supposed to be makin fun of his gay ass song mesmerized, other wise I dont have a problem wit rappen this and makin it flow. and I put myself as a victom threw the whole song because the first verse is pretty much about like people just doubting me and shit, wich leads to the second verse I just dont want people to bother me, and the third verse is because Ja rule pisses me off It seems like he has nothin better to do than rap about eminem and fifty, so I'm just showing how easy it is to clown on people But besides the third verse I think it makes alot of sense
              TIMES OF CHAOS

Comment

i totally hear you and i wish i could ryhme so much. peace love and hugz. i was just beimg critical but i coulnndt be better eva . . . xoxo0

Comment

man dat was 1 of tha best rapz ive seen on here man i give ya a 9/10

Comment

8.5/10 hits da spot
                    http://www.frozenden.tk
                    http://www.asta-forum.tk

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 03:09 AM
                    0 responses