"MY OWN" ...TO THIS CHICK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "MY OWN" ...TO THIS CHICK

LOL, THIS RAP OR POEM(WATEVA YOU WANNA CALL IT, IS DEDICATED TO SOME CHICK-WE LOVE EACHOTHER-IN A CLOSS FRIENDSHIP WAY-SHES JUST PERFECT-BUT MARRIED, CHECK IT OUT

MY OWN

i unrole to my past story as a loner, couple of old years ago, tears start to flow at a cold life alone with no woman to call myy own/ a reality unshown as a fish never with the showl, shoved to the hole like a mole cause he never when with the flow, nence never came from his hole-until
    i finaly got a girl to hold/ started to unfold my emotions, with enotiure, though she was married still mainly the stroll of good relationship as a goal/
    axchanged our souls, no crease on our cloaths, cause our hearts were so warm ,on our shirts there was no fold/ although her heart is owned to another man, i still love her till i am old/ ill bet my cerials her sugar and my cerial bowl/ life is like snow but i need to be owned by a girl that i can call my own/

she was loving me pure, though the obscure circumstances of life in my head like a tumer, she could never make them fewer i never thaught her talk could be the cure, her buty a persuer, in destroying false truths,opend my heart and in it found some room, that are ruthless/now im on tha blues nothing to lose, this is a love in a sence still lacking of leude, no nude-no rude attitude, to lovers expressing honarly usage of attitude/no orgie ,no three, no crew ,no abuse/no consume no taking each other for granted no assume/were prospering, together honoring each other-i can smell the perfume from the flower thats bluming/its brewing up-ready for our dates were suting up/, no betrade lover between ever comes and starts sewing us/no relationship losing the flower is bluming up/the angels are playing the flute/tooting us,im nervus its a wonder/ my words bloop and bunder/i want to slumber like this is a dream, only its real but no bummer/

remember we renn in the rain/like two persons one and the same, claiming each others heart aiming, still feeling pain that tha love shouldnt be- making my nervs blaze, from a heated flame/like there in pain, redicoulus as spains situation, set to chains to each other, as there meating keeps to refrain, talking together on the subway waiting for the train, stained and ashamed that this affair shouldnt be-yet impressed that we found a relationship that couldnt be,wouldnt have been-couldnt think we found each other, this couldnt be, oblivious of the fact that this situation shouldnt be,but no one of them carry the blame,cause all roads lead to rome,every walk seems to paved with garlen stroam as we go,once alone, now each other to call our own.

were grown up ,but in love like like children in elementary, each others hearts as our penitentiary, send me your dart to fill your heart place in my heart, that was emty, now full up, that others with heart bleeding, looking at mine breathing your air stairing, in envy,this recks me, dont sell me, your husband said he will reck me if he felt we, were sexing and he said he will mess me,i myself see our love, like two young doves, even if you are older by a century, were like nine year old lovers, holding hands in school assembaly, like you said to me, we have a free opinion that im in highschool and you the embassy,i love you so much you just cant measure me,so much you cant treasure me, youll never ever stop leasuring me/

just want to say i love you, like little inicant, insignificant, in lovers do, man and women together cause they have nothing else to give love to/protecting each other like to gloves shoes, if you are wine then im going to cup you, you always treat me-but when im rich il be the one youll go to for a buck or two,im the one you stuck to-you never did inuf to ,you are like i am un you , my eys are directed un -you, un-leude, like a parent your the one that i run to, your murderer the first i will ever put a gun to, ill hunt you not to kill you ,but to do luv to, the only lady ill run in the rain with no gum shoes,like a baby your the one ill come to, i run on feul, but my sources never run few, ill stune you, the arms around your body you can never undo, gun use like a volcano that will erupt, never deduct you,ill always have juice and cookies to crunch you,ill never own you ,im just happy to have a girl to call my own/
    ~illenium~

u got some good rhymes in there

Comment

Wow...lol..... You must been through it wit her.....Some of it sounds likes some shit i should be sayin to dis girl across da street...(5 years N nothing more than a kiss on da chick)
      MILLIENIUM G's

Wins:31
      Loss:11
      KO's:20

Comment

Originally posted by DraZticDaX
        Wow...lol..... You must been through it wit her.....Some of it sounds likes some shit i should be sayin to dis girl across da street...(5 years N nothing more than a kiss on da chick)
        thanks doogg that shure gives me a boost hey check my illinium sig.....what you think.
        ~illenium~

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Deborahlanker, 04-01-2021, 10:23 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post OlmanGrand  
        Started by RogeraCareye, Today, 02:28 AM