X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti-family ryme

anti family Ryme

SISTER 1#

my first siter was jobless, head on eadge from talking nonsense/from the onset, big head talking, mouth jalting, but no content/ an attention whore, on a contest, no substance on head, but half a brain, boggled-two ears, a tub of water/lead
    in our quater the most retarded, every boolys target never got a job and sobs about it on the remote controle armrest/the bitch started bieng evangelic with thick garments/although manson aint more in darkness compared to her, but is still convinced that shes big-hearted/

shes kind but lies about how shell change her life, when has insight that a stone aint more lifeless-thus might as well comite suicide/waste time, swares to anyone she decides, that shell do any job she finds, in the horizon if she tries/on the other hand at home all day, denieng that that day shes not decided to be wait in line/
    were all aplicants inside, were its all work no play, theres no girl no way that can bringer comply to not doing aplication/ if shes invites-still complanes they aint treeting right/religious excuses that she still aint seeing the light/her knees fight from nervosity-cause god is there but still dont see might/
    her limit is beneath the sky,even tha ladder can not be climbed/
    eys blind, not even alive if she slits her rists with knifes/still her instinkt, not ifficiant inuf to go and be someones wife-and get of our familys dick-cause were getting sick in with unemployment, when this businis goes to long beneth time/below our mid rift/

SISTER2#
    my other sister is a vampire and sucks your blood, and cant refrain from steeling your bucks if shed aquire a gridge/and threatens if we dont give her attention, like adolessance,shell go to tha porch and do a stunt/if you hit her- fly out of the window like a sickow/comitting suicide making all of us to widows/

shes an idiot, insists on the face of everything, that leads her by the instinkt/what is it in you bitching, she calls it female intuition/smoke cigs in the house and make them stink/shes a wall youll punch your fist on/-watch her before shes gottya ring from robbing your rist son/steals tha family and still makes tha decisions, smocks tha house up in weed and steal dont feel tha indifference/if shes bad

like euro-trash-tha funniest nut-case still disabling you to laugh, the most redicoulus creation, till tha ufoes land/

MOTHER
    my mom cant hold a home, but still tries to hold our soul/
    only finances tha toilet roll-that i shit on when i am pist, shes in the office earnoing tha dough/
    if she sat at home, chilling with those nogoods/ shell know its more noseiating, than sitting in the office earning tha dough/feeling your gonna die getting ready to be pecked by geckoes and crows/sick of this life wanting replacement experimenting with androids and clones/

but my mother still brags about bieng a mother,saying in situations to often my ass has bin coverd/ and talks about the dragg she has suufferd , at every family gather-that this family would be fuked if we didnt have her/
    laughing ,bout how i never have manners,even if this house falls apart i still dont give a fuck about family matters/

if i knock on the door nobady listens, my mother insisting that i should have taken the initiative in ringing /louder than singaling at her inconsistance-her mingeling inofficiance as a sickness in her/aNd her ignorance to put her signature under her mistakes, becoming suspicious/BITCH ITS TIME TO BE MALICIOUS-GET ON YOUR KNEES AND CALL THA NIGA OF THA HOUSE MISTER!!
    ~illenium~

Your An Idiote
    "All i need is one mic.. ~All i need is one blunt, one page, one pen an one prayer, tell ALLAH to forgive me for one sin, as a matter of fact maybe more then one, i look back at all the hatred against me, FUKK ALL OF EM...~"

Comment

^...jesus died at age 33 thats 33 shots from twin glocks and 16 a piece thats 32..which means one of my guns was holdin 17, 27 hit your crew 6 went into you ..................sorry i love that part lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~~ALLAH~~
        Your An Idiote
        learn how to spell the word"IDIOT" before you use it, and sorry if this ryme offended any of ya, i love my family-its just that it is better to paint there mistakes in a ryme than in there face.
        Last edited by rak; 03-30-2004, 04:04 AM.
        ~illenium~

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:51 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Deborahlanker