Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Ryme

LIFE

I hate home because of tension, an expantion of tha family lies out of the question and never on my lips to be mentioned/
    the next dream in my life getting erection, get messed on by this chick apressing me for the maintainacnce of my step-son/go crazy , from sour lemmons in my life, get a gun checked,teach the women a lesson-like charlton heston, as soon as the sex-gone/
    some times i feel like theres no deffender, like the law shows women love, when its man in the center/

im sick of dumbass behaviour, and bieng betrade by the three natures of life, like happiness, unsatisfaction, and fairiure/and every success leads to inflatiour, blowing up my self-esteem, making me arogant insane/mentaly dreanged,and fell hate acting bitchy from living a life be-lamed/allways trieng to make up for the things that you detained/

one sister blunted, wants to behave like a punk from feeling unwanted,franctic, from bieng accused of drug abuse, and her excuses are blunt, from para noia panick/see she dont give a fuck and treats everyone like junk/ shes manic
    knowing the phone would be dumped if her dumb ass every rung/
    shell just be hearing the beep-sounds when the reciever is hung/you can screem out your lung, till i comes out, and your voice box desolves your tung/
    and when you came back, thats that, ill hear your knocks and just wont open for fun/

in the fridge nothing ,but two eggs, im only two shells from dieing two deaths/
    playing rullet with my life, wateva it if my sister couldnt give a fuck if she was screwing two-men/lesbians and two gents,now i know what all those bras in her room and all those boobs ment/she and her friends are like rude-petts, with nothing but there boner to quench/while im just rapping no matter how many booes get, im trieng to get two percent average of a *** gets/

im sick of racist naibors, swairing at me like sailors, withblond babes blatant as there inflated breasts n figuare and undersized breaking trainers, tairing/ and fraying, revieling under the waste/of a sweated pussy, good she didnt looke at me cause i wouldnt wanna know its taste/
    slim shadys lp is tayler made for this situation, cause in this naiborhood it looks like eminem is riding me thraugh my own world in his eys-for my ryming skills favour/to pick up his nature, of tha hiphop slayers-just like him, i got people smocking crack on my front door like a major player/

tha crack smocking kids/ hat holding biffs/ with ass clothing chicks, ass crack so big-that you could hold a basketball stick in it, next to nine dog pussys and 2 dicks/and extra room for tha toilet if she needs to shit/
    i would have mad owning bills,if i would have persude as a dealler, but im black, only the crack of a back wall set the police falling me with sirene drills/
    and i feel bad at it, kids today have to run from these bandits/ outside my house should be band with-kids having to run away from injection freaks in the attick like bad magic/ thats mad tragic, knowing you had a peace of mind as a boy, and kids today dont have it/living in panick

i want a record, but what meathod i should use, whe i rap the song"eminems freackles" to tha wall,and the only applaud are my own echoes/
    not the echo that 50cent won,but a lonely rapper with his own reflection with a fake mic as his only mentor/
    telling me ways i could get head from whores,that i ignore my enemies to much without pulling a four/

internet hustling, in online-busting, when people sonning me that my effords amount to nothing, not allowed to runt that my propps aint granted ,or ill be accused of fronting/
    but this chick i have makes me able to make me be capable of making the crooked pavement a stable rail i could ride my trails/
    ~illenium~

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by auriculo, Today, 09:06 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post auriculo  
Started by red rum, 11-21-2008, 01:21 PM