HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fvcked Up Ryme Collection......*******rofl Till You Vomit Waffels, Gotta Check This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fvcked Up Ryme Collection......*******rofl Till You Vomit Waffels, Gotta Check This

THA FVCKED UP RYM
    FCKING THIS DIRTY ASS CHICKS, WITH INSECKTS IN HER CUNT
    i got this fvcked up story, about this fist fvcked slutt/ with std's on her lip-stick-sizing three tree stumps/
    no lies, -/ she gives this big dick bucks, even if her clitt shitts nutts, still show this this sick-chick luv if her clitt shitts nuts, she bitt from tha previous lunch-from missing breakfast brunch/
    with green fungus growing allover with needles that stung/
    dung in her ass unflashed in hercunt from not bathing a month-and asked me to take my hand and do a glove stunt, with my three fingers and one thumb, fighting bees that stung, and housed down her gutt were the bee-hives amoung, so to fvckher i neaded 3 insectisides and one tung/liked there corpses away as the bees had sung-biting off all my taste buds/

they devoured me in a rush, like twin tour-motherfvcking airplaine crush/
    when the bitch caught a lung on what was going she saw blood/
    and started slugging at the insects injecting me with those titts that hung, repetadly/
    like baseball penalty, full of energy, making those insects regret taking a step at me/

i felt so patriotic, as she drunk her amniotic fliued from her womb for energy, mixed it with her periods, to make me home made antibiotics-energy/this chick was the shit according to my logic/although she threatend me-those tits could be my death sentence if shes my enemy/many men indeed-expirienced her deseat-and caught her deseases, aught to be leaving-alot have died from her aids unable to get release/and my family could be the next to be grieving/
    MAKING CLAY DICK IN ART CLASS-TEACHER GETTING PISSED
    in art school i built a dick penis, greeting the teacher with it, screaming like i was forcing her to eat it/ says she would never believe in having it, didnt believer, by the look at her eyes you could think its christs re-birth/
    but i fear her pricking her thin finger on my tummy,threatening if i dont tell her tha meaning shell call my mummy/
    then all of a sudden this chick forgot the human bieng in her-pregnant, ended up stick sticking tha weenus up her-distourting her phoetus/
    unsuccseading in holding my laughter, in my puffed up cheacks-during her demonstration of the birds and bees drama/by sticking a dick up her thirty week year old kid, like it didnt have feelings, that its brain could fvnction with/

as she then measure it with a measuring stick, all proud with what shes bien playing with/cause she had no one to be with-we again desended to laughter, cause she was a soulmate hunter, we bottled up our laugh cramp-until our cheaks getting a puncture/like a bunch of baloons pricked with a needle making tha sound of flees as the air came out of little creaks/as she then grabbed that cock into her teeth, we cracked up so bad that we were unable to breath/like cool breeze
    TIM GREEN
    tom green is tha first hetro sexual to french kiss, that prettends like men kiss/expresses missing each other by rubbing genetles, plays with the freackles on them...and even plays"pluck pettles",on a flower for luck if he is luved that mvch-- on a scale if that bitchassniga can fvck/gesturing to whome hell have sex wit ,to get his audience eyes cemented ,so he can get finantial redemtion/ through bieng condemmed, prettending to have dicks i his mouth like a dentist,/ so people like eminem saying"oh this is a good show ,i will rent it"/through dudes acting like they wanna get with/
    for entertainment that is tha best shitt/getting the messig/
    aint it fvnny groupies will fvck me, getting mony from people that hate me so that they luv me/ hence attracting cashmony and bitches that are hungry/

TRANSEXUALL WITH FAKE DICK
    i watched this chick who wanted to be a man and organised interchanges// man relating, make a dick a clitterus, with scalp and a pair of scisors/
    , like those malicious circumsitions ,that cut dicks or vaginas, of biytches to permit the use for fist fvckers calling it religious/
    mighty desition/
    if they make a transexual chick to man with issues then she might cry tissues from throwing away her dissues/

her fake dick made a squeek, looking back at her failed operation, asking her weather she might wanta repeat/ it looks more like a piece of meat, than dick didnt wanta heart ya feelings-because of special sergical needings/how do you make up someones falls beliefe about sergical treatment without feeding of fbegreeved people/

VERSE ON CHICKS WITH THONGS
    i was a black boy, that came accross wyte bitches that sucked thissles/with no insult asked them weather that thing on her back was g-string or a big-swimmsute/
    then this bitch asked me if im a perverted sight sieng tourist from mars that likes sieng the thys of wyte human biengs/
    then she said i should go to hell, following my telling her that bieng black makes my reading so begrieving , amnesty i.n.c. wouldnt live to tell how i read xxl on the invisible g-string-over your belt/
    even if the thong stands is so clearly ill-fitting that its even going up your neck/with a fat "x-large" label inscripting/
    ~illenium~

Uppin For Responses To These Ryms....at Leased Some Of Them
    ~Illenium~2-win 1-losses
    http://www.vintagelibrary.com/pulp/index.cfm?skey=S011305115706551802

http://www.shadyrecords.net/encore.shtml

http://www.southpark.boo.pl/odcinki.htm

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post