Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Fresh
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback. Next time I'll be sure to type it up right.
    YUP!

Leave a comment:

• krkryptwalker
    replied
    That's cool man... It has heart ... That's where it starts...gotta feel what you're saying

Leave a comment:

• XYZ
    replied
    nice homie

Leave a comment:

• King Fresh
    replied
    my baad!

Leave a comment:

• BGZie
    replied
    aww..next time put the poem in a easier way to read. hard time fallin on the right words.

Leave a comment:

• King Fresh
    started a topic 9 Months

9 Months

Aite..I'm fairly new, so hit me with some feedback..This one was for my girl..Aite..

Visualize This//A Slight Twist//On Our Valentine's Kiss//Reminisce As I Grip Your Right Fist//And Let Us Indulge In The Magic Our Eyes Missed//The Night's Bliss//Was Holding You, Your Lips; The Side Dish//Can We Now Recapture The Moment? I Wish//Vietnamese Connecting To The Irish//Which Is Why Miss//I Miss//You And Hope You Remember This//Incidence; A Tempest Of Tenderness//One Kiss Of Such Significance//But Since That Is Not Where I Place Emphasis//I Rather You Not Give It Up Because I Love The Way You Maintain An Innocence//And In A Sense//Getting Back To You Has Brought About My 110 Percent//Your Grin Is//The Ignition To My Initiative//A 100 Percent Incentive//So When I Come To You, I Will Enter Rested And Alert//For The Record, The Reward Of Seeing You More Has Me Interested In Work//Internet Connected To Flirt//Intellect Perfected And Ready To Spurt//Edicate Directed Effectively At Hurt//Since I Leveled The Pedal To The Medal//The Speed Can Get Up To Whatever We Let It Get//Intersected As Delicate//As I Could Into Your Lane//My Elegant//Lady, I Will Always Defend Your Name//For The Sake Of The Impact You Have Had, The Most Influential//Because Your Eyes Shine Just As Bright As Your Own Potential//And Our Life//I Know What You May Say, But I Still Dream Of You As My Wife//Through Thick And Thin//Adversity And Strife//I Will Dip And Bend//Stay Sharp As A Knife//And Give You Tuyen//All That I Can//While Others Will Fall, Solid As Sand//I Will Give My As Your Man//I Love You, For The Way You Are And The Way You Came//So If Trouble Approaches, Just Turn Your Head And Say My Name//And Hand In Hand, We Will Stride Right In To A Time Of Triumph//Thank You, For 9 Months//

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by anubhutiyog, Today, 03:18 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post anubhutiyog  
Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:45 AM
0 responses