"Reality for the Foolish"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Reality for the Foolish"

When things hit the floor, wonderin why you couldnít see it before, sure you head is on top, but your heart dropped and grounded, shock and dumbfounded, why is the future so hard to predict, acting like a dick, and getting flicked off like a tick. I listen to only a fraction of what I learned and I yearned so much that I lost and burned, toss and turned in my head, I mean my bed, regret is high, I might as well say goodbye,

I would be telling a lie if I claimed I donít make the same mistake twice, errors multiplying more than mice, my ass is on ice, all because I seem to be looking in opposite direction of a warning device, donít even bother givin me advice. Pause, yeah I'm letting you know that I'm lost cause, because I'm not like how I was, I buried my self so deep, with so many flaws.

I'm sweating blood instead of real sweat, my heart stopped working but I haven't died yet. You see my heart and my mind donít work as a team, my head can be in a dream, while my heart wants to scream. The things I say, arenít physical in any way, everything I spit, is shit that my brain wants to admit, I donít desire to slit, I'm not suicidal, I'm not an idol, My mind seems fresher, when I write to relieve the pressure, This is my cure, I reassure you that im mature, writing is for me, a blanket of security, I guarantee, I will never fall into obscurity, so sit back and just listen to me.

Freezing rain, snowing, covering, not showing, sunny days, growing season not going, people are knowing, that life is not flowing. Ferocious darkness, cursed for the nothingness that exists throughout my life, I cannot deal with this, the green ground, the blue skies, clouds disguise them from letting them be seen by my eyes. Earth in no rotation, my mind in a full revelation, without a sunlight sensation, the sun took a vacation, now I'm stuck in this nation, with full of frustration, without a celebration in sight, a fight in my head, no bright idea. A panacea cannot even cure the trouble that will double as my mind pops like a bubble.
    Last edited by REPUBLICAN; 03-14-2005, 12:54 AM.
    You don't understand, I'm just the best that ever did it,
    When my physical form's gone, I'll spit it from the spirit.

i liked the random thoughts, its seems all so poetic in a freestyling way.

Comment

thanks...yeah i wrote this a while back...the first part of this rap was just freestyling writing...the other part of the rap is more of my dark type rap...
      You don't understand, I'm just the best that ever did it,
      When my physical form's gone, I'll spit it from the spirit.

Comment

you had some deep thoughts ..Good thinking :0)
        PUSHH MEE PUSSIEESS!... I NEEDD A GOODD REASOON TTO GIVEE THISS TRIGUREE A GOODD SQUEEZEE" (nodontsmi

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:04 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post oneshotc0  
        Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:01 AM
        0 responses