Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ho0d Nightz

The block never empties even as darkness slowly overthrows the city lights
    With the sight of feens and stick up kids found hustling a block to the right
    As day begins to approach night, young sons out getting that paper shooting that dice
    Out roaming the streets are the OG’s steadily walking with pride and heads held high
    Little children begin to go inside cause it has officially turned into another ho0d night
    Walking these streets passing by the dead beats with hands open as they weep
    Wrong in doing us homies creep all day everyday and get no rest, get no sleep
    Coming up outta the shadowz us thugz and gangstas are back to claim territory
    So just a warning to yall stangers don’t try and cross our paths cuz it’ll get gory
    Never an end to the story, just sirens going off while these cops on the search circling
    Looking to stir up or find a crime so they can retreat it back to me, aint blind to see
    A victim to these chaotic streets, suppressing individuals within our black societies
    Fuckin crooked cops, aint nobody likes em cause they allowed to be worse than me
    Cause pain and bash us wit they weapons of bruality, when the whole point was missing
    Think they above the law so they got the right once they claim that we was “resisting”
    Though bullshit like that we can’t stop so we’ll fight back and make them glocks pop
    Without remorse I’ll leave a n*gga and a cop decaying in the same ditch as a corpse
    All the shadiness of the game, taught to be ruthless just to make some extra change
    Like tornado debris the crack spreads around these hoods and blocks way too quickly
    It hurt me when even the youngest of kids start getting they hands caught in the durty
    Durty of this fucked up game, durty of the bitchez, icy thangz and all the fast money
    Yet I’m that n*gga, a hustlin dummy that turned this hood to a place filled wit drugies
    So worse then before now shootings are about as common as hearing em doorbells
    First thangz learned is to claim the right crew or get out numbered by bullet shells
    Shit life’s a bitch, in these hoods we living hell, either that or doing time without bail
    Never will understand how I came to this, thought i'd get out fo it got comlicated
    All my hopes and aspirations of something better is seperated now that shits outta hand
    Now when official in yo camp to take a life aint a question but a forced demand
    In my hopeless dreams I can escape this rotten place, leave back no memory, no trace
    And find such an eternity where all yo crucial or great fate aint given by color nor race
    Sad but true an eternity such like that don't exist, as much as we say there really is
    So Ima continue living through these cold ho0d nightz, fists balld up ready to put a fight

Uppin fo some feed so holla

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by vibration, Today, 12:21 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post vibration