Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elemental
    replied
    hhhmmmmm ther's alot in this content that frustrates me.....espesh the last few lines ggggrrrrrr

we all want to make our parents proud, and it cuts us when they are dissappointed....but I'm sure that there are things about you that you do that make ur ma happy & content....she's got insecurities and issues too, also worrying about her kids......maybe u should stop competing with your brother, stop competing with ur ma's jusdgement and just stay focused on your journey... find ways to do what u love no matter how small... what each parent wants for their child...is for them to be happy!!!!

sorry if i've gone and preached sorry

Leave a comment:

• Starie88
    replied
    The topic was a bit too broad. The flow wasn't perfect. I enjoyed the emotion in this though you could have used spell check. Keep Writting.

Leave a comment:

• Jay384
    started a topic Confession

Confession

Iím bearing my heart on my sleeve why is it I canít seem to make u proud of me
    I try my hardest to live up to all your expectations but it seems I canít level to it
    My souls torn because the fact that your care and love for brother is undisputed
    Obviously theres no way for me to compete but I ask mother why donít u love me
    I know I been such a disappointment the way I cant never get a damn thing right
    Iím trying to be good, gonna find a way to get us legit, money stacked to the sky
    I know that hopes and dreams only go so far before they disappear out of sight
    Cause dark days are storming in so now Iím just looking to find a source of light
    Yet all u do is wait for me to fuck up, ma why u gotta b doubtin your son like that
    Though I screw up constantly and u yell at me why when cris do it u got his back
    Just adding stress to my life, thatís why questions on my mind stay never ending
    I cant tell u the way I feel bout the situations because I gotta keep it suppressing
    Only on the mic I can up and step forward bout how fuckd up this shit actually is
    Ma u picking favorite, yall want some truth well ay to cris my brother listen to this
    Its my confession that your respect and care from mother got me feeling envious
    You never gon hear me saying it again cause itíd make me look soft fo putin a fit
    My brother u G just like me but to mother we aint equals thatís getting me pissed
    To clear my thoughts I roam the streets wit a black hoody, dickies and sum tims
    How could something as small as that cause slicing scars that lay so deep within
    Got a ***** feeling so isolated as fam ties between us begin to rapidly separate
    I feel so far away and I try to be apart but it seem as though it just aint my place
    The way I walk into the room and ma gots such a disappointed look on her face
    Now I dun been threw worse shit but this got me feeling low as tho Iím a disgrace
    See I doubt if yall ever had to go through your everyday having to feel how I feel
    Knowing you aint got ya own fam to lean on when times gets hard gets so unreal
    Instead of looking fo support I take it out on others, find it a way fo the pain to kill
    Confess I sometimes drown the problems away wit a lil haze and a 40oz of a sip
    Not a single uncertainty on my mind, not a doubt, matter fact Iím fully convinced
    Whether itís by an enemy or my own fate of quits my soul aint gonna be missed
    Thereís no unconditional love for me here so my trust is gon b staying guarded
    Confession to yall that through this insight of my life its turned me cold hearted

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by AleksShamles, 11-16-2021, 04:09 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Mark Ultra  
Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 09:14 AM
0 responses
0 likes