HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Art of Storytelling Vol. 2.5 (Work In Progress)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Art of Storytelling Vol. 2.5 (Work In Progress)

I ain’t even gonna sugarcoat it. I tested positive for sweet tooth mineral dick which gives every chick I ever met’s dental molars hickeys. Be there in a quickie. Nooners for honeymooners in my Expulsive Pentacle Maverick’s Dickeys. Ready to get my genitals sticky. Went to Burlington and saw this old kid with a suspect father and a brother they both demoted. He said and I quoted, “You know this here is what’s exposed six million locusts to rotten sodden cottonmouths that hath forebode crisp, crystal clear abysmal jeers of focused hope. That’s why we groped and poked while I spoke about how to splinter your whole campout until they found you canned in tents. Grab Bags and shoplift like giant cranes that risk holding up a frozen stiff and closed-in cliffhanger when I shove Mount Rushmores in my closets till they implode with eviscerated motions. Blocking off loads of drifts.” Stiffer than a mannequin, Anacin, they ran a sinful operation with loaded cannons. Then, they panicked when they saw the local Rent-A-Cops standing in the duration of five stranded minutes amidst the Atlantic Mensa Windsor, Canada of Marlon Branded Henchmen’s Shelter Ransom Reynolds-Wrapped Candid Cleansing. “Haberdasher, here. Have a dash of docile mannerisms stimulants. Now watch while me and my foully fashion philanderers handle skin-hugging pants and dresses.” They ran it like Chris Brown or Danica Patrick in The Daytona 500. Ran sums like a bandit holding candidly whimsical and innocent children. “I know he can’t wait to get two jackets off spring sales”, the kids said like their plan was to please their perverted father who’s really just a full-bodied martyr derived from Cajun Cargo by invoking enriched spells of Sodom & Gomorra witch tales they reflect when they erect. He expects them to dispel all rumors about his sordid light saber sword-stick hybrid bloom or without his fishscales in the violent room, they will wish boning was only a myth paled in comparison to an akin frantic rivet of which they share timidly; letting The Patriarch live it to the fullest with a swagger mix of an Ishmael-Gallardo rinse well Dean Martin Embargoed that only a Real World would so far go through, peering through the dim-lit skyscrapers when they see Frances McDormand fuck Trishelle as Drake stood in awe saying, “What the hell?! Let me get a piece of this action. If I don’t get it up, I just fell.”

Honest opinions. Give it to me, hard. Take that second sentence any way you want because I'm not typing that preposterously-overused saying referring to one's own paranoia about their sexuality. Capisce?
    Last edited by SolderingCowbell; 03-01-2010, 03:29 PM.
    Disarm feet, I sense a bunker
    I'll trace and crate, then out-freight an Archie
    You couldn't be bum-rushed at a Benefit Concert held inside The Salvation Army!

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Lurker07, 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Allanmathew  
Started by Kiryanvasez, Today, 05:05 AM
0 responses
0 likes