HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle Seahawks - Super Bowl Champions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Seattle Seahawks - Super Bowl Champions

    Seahawks all the way... we here in Seattle deserve this... we've only won one championship and it was the NBA in the 70s... and the Mariners should have won 2 years ago when they won 116 games (the record for most wins in a season)... now they suck, the sonics are a disgrace... and the Seahawks are our only hope.......

  • #2
    Falcons deserve it
    F*ck Roy Jones I'm like Butter Bean/do you know what I mean/the big fella leave you all bloody and muttering/paramedics hovering over your sheets covering- Hush

    Comment


    • #3
      Good luck to ya, but I have to say that the Hawks were over-hyped and thought to be a better team than they actually are. As much as it pisses me off to say....Pats win another, fuck those guys.
      California Love
      "It's all good, from Diego to the Bay..."

      Comment


      • #4
        i used to like the pats but now there just too cocky like i said FALCONS BABY
        F*ck Roy Jones I'm like Butter Bean/do you know what I mean/the big fella leave you all bloody and muttering/paramedics hovering over your sheets covering- Hush

        Comment


        • #5
          iunno, if they can get to the reigning runner up of the NFC...

          the EAGLES...

          i got a feelin its gonna be PHI vs. JAX

          pats are gonna get knocked out this year by....

          THE COLTS!!!!

          peyton manning is gonna be like, FUCK THIS SHIT...
          =W=
          My other aliases:
          On The Shelf
          Masai
          justp1ayin
          TheMan

          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry, but with this horrible lost to the Rams, I don't see it happening.
            www.thespeaks.com
            www.pinoyrap.com

            Comment


            • #7
              can't belive Rams caught up..3-1 for now and next week playin against The Patriots...ouch

              Comment


              • #8
                YOur Seahawks ain't even gonna be winning the NFC west let alone a damn super bowl, all I've heard about is Philly this, the Seattle that, ya'll forget about my Rams, Issac Bruce, Torry Holt, Marshall Faulk, Steven Jackson, Orlando Pace, Marc Bulger, Leanord Little, Adam Archaletta and Aneas Williams, the only game we SHOULD have lost so far is Atlanta, if we wouldn't have blown it against N.O we'd be at 4-1 right now, we won 12 games last year, we're capable of doing it again this year!

                SEATTLE WHO? Yeah that's what I thought!
                Originally posted by SlickNickShady
                just please RB-Taliban promise me you will keep your word. i have been worried sick all day.
                Originally posted by Krazee D
                id rep Un American and C Villian 20 more times if i could but i must spread first...fuck

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Patrick
                  Sorry, but with this horrible lost to the Rams, I don't see it happening.
                  ah why not? maybe it was a good thing? Right now i am looking at the loss like a good thing why? so all thsoe mother fucking bandwagon jumpers will get off the seahawks fucking dick

                  and second of all we need to fire mike holmngren and hire ray rhodes why?

                  you don't run the entire second half when the rams are playing 9 in the box

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^ Well, Ray Rhodes is a part of their staff. I guess you mean move him to head coach.

                    Good thing that they let the Rams score 17 unanswered points in the 4th quarter? You have to give the Rams props for not giving up.


                    Originally posted by C-Villian
                    YOur Seahawks ain't even gonna be winning the NFC west let alone a damn super bowl, all I've heard about is Philly this, the Seattle that, ya'll forget about my Rams, Issac Bruce, Torry Holt, Marshall Faulk, Steven Jackson, Orlando Pace, Marc Bulger, Leanord Little, Adam Archaletta and Aneas Williams, the only game we SHOULD have lost so far is Atlanta, if we wouldn't have blown it against N.O we'd be at 4-1 right now, we won 12 games last year, we're capable of doing it again this year!

                    SEATTLE WHO? Yeah that's what I thought!
                    Hehe, you mean, Brandon Manumaleuna, Shaun McDonald, Kevin Curtis, and Jeff Wilkens.
                    Last edited by Patrick; 10-10-2004, 06:47 PM.
                    www.thespeaks.com
                    www.pinoyrap.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well I'd rather them band wagoners be on your seahawks, took us Rams Fans a few years to get them off our dick, it sucks!
                      Originally posted by SlickNickShady
                      just please RB-Taliban promise me you will keep your word. i have been worried sick all day.
                      Originally posted by Krazee D
                      id rep Un American and C Villian 20 more times if i could but i must spread first...fuck

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah thats who it wound up being today, although Jackson did rip it up for 60 plus yards, and only got five times, I'm tell'n ya, he's gonna be sumthin very soon!
                        Originally posted by SlickNickShady
                        just please RB-Taliban promise me you will keep your word. i have been worried sick all day.
                        Originally posted by Krazee D
                        id rep Un American and C Villian 20 more times if i could but i must spread first...fuck

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by C-Villian
                          Well I'd rather them band wagoners be on your seahawks, took us Rams Fans a few years to get them off our dick, it sucks!
                          lol yeah i know wut ya mean man, every1 at skoo tommarow will be like "the seahawks fuckin suck" but not me, ima wear a hawks jersey

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            werd up with the rams catching up...

                            hope they win the nfc west...

                            im a LA fan to the fullest..although they left...
                            im still a fan...

                            WOOT WOOT
                            =W=
                            My other aliases:
                            On The Shelf
                            Masai
                            justp1ayin
                            TheMan

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              seahawks aint winning shit when they blow that 17 point lead and lose

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              7 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:23 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by elnoramullins, Today, 04:06 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post elnoramullins  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:53 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by mdqwgbokmhug, Today, 02:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mdqwgbokmhug  
                              Started by antonioknight, Today, 01:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post antonioknight  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by rplwpaf, Yesterday, 08:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post rplwpaf
                              by rplwpaf
                               
                              Started by zafemol, Yesterday, 04:36 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post zafemol
                              by zafemol
                               
                              Working...
                              X