HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Azerbaijan v England

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Azerbaijan v England

    just got back from watching the match and have to say it was the most boring game of football i have every seen. I can only recall one shot from england and that was owen's goal. Paul Robinson's tackle on the spectator was ammusing though. And what was up with their shooting, everytime they got within 30 yards of goal they decided to give england a goal kick by blasting the ball a godd 20 yards over/wide of goal.

    Thats all

    Peace
    Harry Redknapp; he's got a twitch. How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care. All we know is he has got a twitch. He's got a twitch...

  • #2
    i didnt see it but iv already been told it were crap!

    the worst thing is now that owen has scored erickson will keep playin him!

    get the pussy off the pitch off the team and back to fuckin spain!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DJMC
      i didnt see it but iv already been told it were crap!

      the worst thing is now that owen has scored erickson will keep playin him!

      get the pussy off the pitch off the team and back to fuckin spain!

      word to that - that bitch is so shit.. waist of a player - i say play defoe/smith & rooney. Owen will always be judged on his past form. The thing with erricson is that he will only choose players from the top team.. even if they are off form for their clubs...

      my england team would be: -

      robinson

      neville rio campbell/terry cole

      SWP lampard butt/jenas j.cole

      rooney defoe/smith

      stick that poof becks on the bench with his new buddy owen. but has ericcson got the guts to do that..... HELL NO!!
      "Death of perfection as I move witout motion
      Ain't no ni**a in his game doin the shit that I'm quotin'"

      Comment


      • #4
        your damn rite king!

        owens been playing on his plast since 1998!
        that were the last time he did anything good
        but what happens is ppl start realising hes shit and ppl start doubtin he should be on the team and then he'll score a couple of crap goals and then everyone will forget bout it again!

        and england captian means shit all now!

        if he can get it anyone can

        id give it to sol, den rio dne terry or lampard but never ever ever owen!

        Comment


        • #5
          have to agree owen not captin material,can't be all bad with paul,wayne,defoe,swp,smith,king,terry playing and now lampard is playing everygame and gerrard back soon,2006 looks good so far.
          UNITED KILLA'S
          B.R
          BRITISH
          RUFNEX

          Coco
          B
          rice~Lyrical
          Virus~Skatz~Homicidal
          Grim P

          Comment


          • #6
            Who are you idiots to talk about who should or should not captain their team? Clearly, none of you have captained a team. Being the captain is all about how you lead - by example. By carrying the team where necessary, by communicating effectively.. its not all about game day. Its how you conduct yourself on the field at all times. I'm guessing none of you have been to England's training grounds so you'll have no idea how much "captain material" Owen is displaying, or how he is performing up front.

            Owen was one of the best players on the pitch for us in the Wales game and he scored twice when he captained us last time [not in the Welsh game] and thats when we were one goal down.

            Get your heads out of the tabloids, quit hating on your own country's performance and support our 11!

            ..and for arguments sake, my ideal 11

            Robinson,
            Neville, Rio, Sol, Cole
            Wright-Phillips, Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard
            Owen, Rooney
            "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Divinity
              Who are you idiots to talk about who should or should not captain their team? Clearly, none of you have captained a team. Being the captain is all about how you lead - by example. By carrying the team where necessary, by communicating effectively.. its not all about game day. Its how you conduct yourself on the field at all times. I'm guessing none of you have been to England's training grounds so you'll have no idea how much "captain material" Owen is displaying, or how he is performing up front.

              Owen was one of the best players on the pitch for us in the Wales game and he scored twice when he captained us last time [not in the Welsh game] and thats when we were one goal down.

              Get your heads out of the tabloids, quit hating on your own country's performance and support our 11!

              ..and for arguments sake, my ideal 11

              Robinson,
              Neville, Rio, Sol, Cole
              Wright-Phillips, Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard
              Owen, Rooney
              yo g

              u acting like u owens left nut... wtf ?? man safe he good but no need to hype that punk up acting like he your man n shit...!! chill out doode!!!

              aint no one debating his captaincy thang - just questioning his performances - like needing so many games before scoring... i mean aint that what strikers are judged on - his current scoring form for club and england aint alll good. safe he a good playa n shit... but my IMO id have other strikers in that starting lineup ahead of him defoe/rooney/smith who are all scoring goals for their clubs!!

              anyways one thing - everyone here agreeing on SWP in starting lineup - he my homeboy! MCFC forever!!... class act! watch out for his brother BWP - he a killa playa too... just aint been given the chance by that cunnt KK!!
              "Death of perfection as I move witout motion
              Ain't no ni**a in his game doin the shit that I'm quotin'"

              Comment


              • #8
                Being the captain involves lifting the team when they are behind in a game. I can't see owen or beckham that much, shouting at team mates etc to get them hyped up. The captain should be someone with a huge prescence on the pitch. Look what gerrard did last season for liverpool. They wouldn't have got into europe if it wasnt for him pushing them. He was immense in every game i saw him play. Also joe cole has not proved he is capable of playing at the highest level consistently. Bridge and cole seem to link up well down the left, but cole should be left back because he is a better defender than bridge. Lets just hope sven doesnt decide to play lampard down the left in future, apparently he saw something against wales to inspire him to consider this. Lampard and Gerrard have to be our central midfield.

                Peace
                Harry Redknapp; he's got a twitch. How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care. All we know is he has got a twitch. He's got a twitch...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by king_ham
                  yo g

                  u acting like u owens left nut... wtf ?? man safe he good but no need to hype that punk up acting like he your man n shit...!! chill out doode!!!

                  aint no one debating his captaincy thang - just questioning his performances - like needing so many games before scoring... i mean aint that what strikers are judged on - his current scoring form for club and england aint alll good. safe he a good playa n shit... but my IMO id have other strikers in that starting lineup ahead of him defoe/rooney/smith who are all scoring goals for their clubs!!

                  anyways one thing - everyone here agreeing on SWP in starting lineup - he my homeboy! MCFC forever!!... class act! watch out for his brother BWP - he a killa playa too... just aint been given the chance by that cunnt KK!!
                  I threw out an opinion on the Captaincy thing because people are too quick to define a "captain" as the best player on the pitch or the guy who scores the most goals.. I was a captain of two basketball teams over 4 years and I know only too well what is involved. People seem to forget that Sven see's these players every day and their position / role in the team isn't soley decided upon by their performance in the previous game.

                  And btw, Juventus currently have their eye on Owen for a possible loan spell with them.. Trezeguet is out for 3 - 4 months [i think]. Would be a decent move for Owen.. even though he hasn't had much chance to settle in at Madrid.
                  "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Captain Rascal
                    Being the captain involves lifting the team when they are behind in a game. I can't see owen or beckham that much, shouting at team mates etc to get them hyped up. The captain should be someone with a huge prescence on the pitch. Look what gerrard did last season for liverpool. They wouldn't have got into europe if it wasnt for him pushing them. He was immense in every game i saw him play. Also joe cole has not proved he is capable of playing at the highest level consistently. Bridge and cole seem to link up well down the left, but cole should be left back because he is a better defender than bridge. Lets just hope sven doesnt decide to play lampard down the left in future, apparently he saw something against wales to inspire him to consider this. Lampard and Gerrard have to be our central midfield.

                    Peace


                    your rite
                    bein captain dont mean you have to be the most talented playa on the pitch but i think u have to be the best comunicator, leader and inspiaer!
                    cos iv been vice captains and captains and shit for teams and i aint the best playa on the pitch but i playa a captains role well
                    and i just dont think owen has that in him to be captain! and i dont think he is the best player on the pitch eitha and there are alot of up and cuming younger players that should be playin on there form just like how owen got into the england side himself!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      well said buddy
                      Harry Redknapp; he's got a twitch. How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care. All we know is he has got a twitch. He's got a twitch...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Poland doing pretty good too in that qualifying group, only 1 point behind England
                        Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week

                        Comment

                        Post ad widget 300x250

                        Collapse

                        LATEST POSTS

                        Collapse

                        Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Ken Kezzy, 02-25-2020, 02:53 AM
                        3 responses
                        15 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post BrookeDavis  
                        Started by urdudi8, Today, 04:13 AM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post urdudi8
                        by urdudi8
                         
                        Started by jefzerewe, Yesterday, 11:52 PM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post jefzerewe  
                        Started by magnumxtpills, Yesterday, 11:02 PM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post magnumxtpills  
                        Started by magnumxtpills, Yesterday, 11:01 PM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post magnumxtpills  
                        Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:41 PM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Deborahlanker  
                        Started by Billy Sexcrime, 02-14-2010, 12:26 PM
                        41 responses
                        272 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Mark Ultra  
                        Started by Drishk, Yesterday, 06:49 AM
                        1 response
                        5 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Lipa
                        by Lipa
                         
                        Started by Rapsodia, Yesterday, 04:22 AM
                        1 response
                        4 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Heridan
                        by Heridan
                         
                        Started by markcarlson70, Yesterday, 05:22 AM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post markcarlson70  
                        Working...
                        X