HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congradulations

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congradulations

    to the 2004 BOSTON RED SOX, who are the first team to buy a WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP.


    in the yankees run from 96-01(champs in 96 98 99 00) they're payroll NEVER exceeded 100 million



    oh yeah, there never was a curse, they just sucked for 86 years
    WINING ISNT EVERYTHING...ITS THE ONLY THING

  • #2
    WORD....

    only if the cubs and clippers can follow suit...
    =W=
    My other aliases:
    On The Shelf
    Masai
    justp1ayin
    TheMan

    Comment


    • #3
      forget the clippers theyre a lost cuase, how about the magic
      WINING ISNT EVERYTHING...ITS THE ONLY THING

      Comment


      • #4
        magic- the curse of shaq....

        its true...do the research kiddies...

        but im a clip fan...sort of...i do live in so cal...

        i like the magic line up this year though...
        =W=
        My other aliases:
        On The Shelf
        Masai
        justp1ayin
        TheMan

        Comment


        • #5
          Yo So Who Has The Curse Now For The Longest World Series Ringless Streak.
          Is It The Cubs? Or Is There Another Team That Has Not Won It Longer Within A Longer Streach.
          I made a song about my enemies and nig*az trip, It was Hip-Hop till 2pac fuck Biggie Bitch///Makaveli

          Comment


          • #6
            cubs have had the record and still hold the record going on 97 years
            WINING ISNT EVERYTHING...ITS THE ONLY THING

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by G-UNIT Soldier!
              cubs have had the record and still hold the record going on 97 years

              97 FUCKING YEARS!!! GOD FUCKING DAMN!!!!!!!! I THINK HELL HAS 2 FREEZE OVER BEFORE THEY WIN ONE. EVEN THOUGH IT IS A LITTLE COOL DOWN THERE RIGHT NOW
              I made a song about my enemies and nig*az trip, It was Hip-Hop till 2pac fuck Biggie Bitch///Makaveli

              Comment


              • #8
                if boston bought the world series, then the yankees sold it to them.......we didnt buy the best players, we bought the right players

                and its funny how in 3 years, the yankees payroll has raised 85 million bucks

                the cubs havent won a WS since 1908 (96 years genius) and the white sox havent won since 1917

                and if u want to get into the whole "buying a WS ring", then technically, the yankees bought 26 WS rings by buying babe ruth in 1919 (if you believe that there really was a curse)

                but dont worry, the 2004 yankees have broken many records this year so there is nothing to be sad about:

                biggest loss at home (22-0 against cleaveland)
                highest payroll($185 million.....and counting)
                only team to blow back to back saves in the ALCS
                and of course, the only team to blow a 3-0 series lead to lose the ALCS

                they really are the most historic team in baseball, huh?
                so CONGRATULATIONS (see, i know how to spell) to the 2004 boston red sox
                "Mommy's little monster. don't wake him in a fit"

                Comment


                • #9
                  havent seen you in a while g unit. but you know what, the sox earned this, i fuckin earned this, and every fuckin fan earned this that has lived through all the heartbreak. SOX 2004 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

                  31331311113313111331133133111113313113331111331331111111131111133111311111111113
                  11311113331131113333131311111111111113111111133111313111113113113313111111331111
                  13131313111113311111111111311133111131113113133311133311133113131113311131131113
                  11111311111133311111313133111133131111113111113311311113113331311111333113131113
                  33311111313313113331333111331331111113113111111113313311113111311113133111311313
                  11113111113311331313111111111133111311311111133311111313113331131113111311131133
                  11313111311111113113311113131133113111313311311311313111111111113133111111113313
                  13111111331311313313311113111331311333313111111113111113311111111311111311111131
                  11111133113311113311311333113311111331131111111131111311131133333133131113131133
                  13133111311133113113131113111111133113331331313111113311311133311313113311113111
                  31131111131313131311311111113111113113311131113111111311331333113111133113311111
                  33313331313133331331113131111331311131111113131311113111311331111111333313111311
                  31131131333113111331311331133311113131131133111131311131313331131131133111113111
                  11131113133111113333333111113133311133111111111113331331111311333331311311113133
                  13131111311111311111311113131111311333111131111313131313131131131111131311311131
                  11111111131133113311131331311311311113113311113113313131113131113111131333111131
                  11311311113113113333111113131331331313133133113113111311111131111113131111113113
                  13113111111113111311311333331311133311131311111333131111131313311131311131131131
                  31133131111313313131311133331113111133331311113111111131311311331333313331331131

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cRick006
                    if boston bought the world series, then the yankees sold it to them.......we didnt buy the best players, we bought the right players

                    and its funny how in 3 years, the yankees payroll has raised 85 million bucks

                    the cubs havent won a WS since 1908 (96 years genius) and the white sox havent won since 1917

                    and if u want to get into the whole "buying a WS ring", then technically, the yankees bought 26 WS rings by buying babe ruth in 1919 (if you believe that there really was a curse)

                    but dont worry, the 2004 yankees have broken many records this year so there is nothing to be sad about:

                    biggest loss at home (22-0 against cleaveland)
                    highest payroll($185 million.....and counting)
                    only team to blow back to back saves in the ALCS
                    and of course, the only team to blow a 3-0 series lead to lose the ALCS

                    they really are the most historic team in baseball, huh?
                    so CONGRATULATIONS (see, i know how to spell) to the 2004 boston red sox

                    damn....preach on brutha man....

                    HE BITCHED EVERY YANKEE FAN RIGHT NOW...

                    imma use that shit....
                    =W=
                    My other aliases:
                    On The Shelf
                    Masai
                    justp1ayin
                    TheMan

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      fuck the red sox

                      but they still deserved this world series. (tips hat)...
                      8 YEARS DEEP

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FaCT oR FiCTiON
                        fuck the red sox

                        but they still deserved this world series. (tips hat)...
                        You're the type of Yankees fan who I can really respect ... What all Yanks fans should be like.


                        The person who created this thread (GUnitSoldier) is crying naked on his bathroom floor right now, wishing he wasnt such a bandwagon Yankees fan. Congratulations to you, my friend, for having the ability to look up such compelling information on the internet and relay it to us. Also, congratulations for creating a thread that really doesn't make sense. The Yankees payroll this year was bigger than anyone's in history and they couldn't win. The Red Sox made the biggest comeback in history on your team, and also creating the biggest choke in history for your team. They also swept a team in the World Series that had 105 regular season wins. What's your point?
                        Boston, Massachusetts

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Damn Though, I Wish Couldv'e Went 2 The Parade!! That Shit Must Be Crazy!! When I Was Visiting My Uncle Out There In New York In 98, I Went To The Yankee Parade With My Cousin And When The Parade Finished, We Went Up Willen Out There At The Bx. Everybody Was Outside Partying. I Bet I Would Have Some Fun Out There In Boston 2 MAYBE HOOK UP WITH A BEAN TOWN MOMMIE OR SOMETHING (YEAH), But It Suck That I Have No Family Out There. I Went 2 The Angels Thing But It Wasn't Much Of A Big Deal, The Shit Finished And Everybody Went Home And Shit.
                          I made a song about my enemies and nig*az trip, It was Hip-Hop till 2pac fuck Biggie Bitch///Makaveli

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by G-UNIT Soldier!
                            to the 2004 BOSTON RED SOX, who are the first team to buy a WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP.


                            in the yankees run from 96-01(champs in 96 98 99 00) they're payroll NEVER exceeded 100 million



                            oh yeah, there never was a curse, they just sucked for 86 years
                            Pull ya head out ya ass the facts are they did what was needed

                            Congrats Red Sox

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              let the hate begin.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:23 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by elnoramullins, Today, 04:06 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post elnoramullins  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:53 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by mdqwgbokmhug, Today, 02:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mdqwgbokmhug  
                              Started by antonioknight, Today, 01:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post antonioknight  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by rplwpaf, Yesterday, 08:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post rplwpaf
                              by rplwpaf
                               
                              Started by zafemol, Yesterday, 04:36 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post zafemol
                              by zafemol
                               
                              Started by horizonketo, Yesterday, 03:58 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post horizonketo  
                              Working...
                              X