HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have the Yankees Become Wut The Red Sox Have Always Been? Underdog Favorites??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have the Yankees Become Wut The Red Sox Have Always Been? Underdog Favorites??

I feel that after a year of high expectations, injuries, bad pitching, bad playing, sparatic playing, tinkering with the roster, big losses, tuff losses, losing streaks, coupled with winning streaks that dont last very long, the yankees have actually garnered more fans then EVER.

Theyre about to reach a milestone with the amount of audience members at each game and are selling out repeatedly...

theres more interest in them then ever before..

It just seems that now, the tables r turned and despite a higher payroll (the highest) the yankees have become wut the Red Sox once were. Underdog favorites..

Ppl dug the yankees an early grave thru out the season, but the Yanks have fought back and displayed a fighters spirit that hasnt rele been seen in the team.. especially with their back to the ropes.

Players like Chacon, Leiter, Cano, Aaron Small, these ppl have been added to the club to help it survive yet have helped in ways nobody expected.

It reminds me of last years Red Sox who were down and out and traded for defense and wut not..

Now the Yankees are fighting for the Wild Card spot and are still in contention with the AL East.. despite all the terrible playing... and theyre more popular than ever..

opinions?
    8 YEARS DEEP

No, the tables have turned because now the Yankees will suffer like the Red Sox once did. LOL @ YOU WOOOOOO lol.

*Hopes Red Sox don't have any more badluck and that my statement is right *
    The Big 4
    http://youtu.be/NMMUh37BWEE The Truth
    http://youtu.be/PT_j38VUAuE Rondo
    http://youtu.be/yhTKSdWRC0I KG
    http://youtu.be/3VhwzKGkvjg Ray

Comment

They are not favorites, most people still hate them. Untill the Sox have 26 Banners, the Yanks will always be the more hated.
      fuck

Comment

No, the Yankees have become a stacked piece of crap team. How the fuck are you gonna tell me they pay A Rod 25 mill a season to play ball when some dudes dont even make that much in their career playing ball? And look at him now, he SUCKS! The Yankees are trying their best with their Womacks and their Jeters and their Johnsons and their Giambis and their A Rods, but in the end, they are fighting for the wild card. What a joke. Fuck the Yankees, go Jays!! We just got off of a horrible 5 game losing streak, but hey, i feel better now that I seen them beat the fuck out of the Yanks tonight getting 9 runs in one single inning haha Wells made y'alls look like some bitches with that 3 run shot. And O Dog makes everybody look like bitches every night he plays! Big up T DOT!!
        Go CANADA

Comment

^lol, but u guys r still below us in the AL stats.. ur 3rd place even. stop braggin son lol..

and even a yankee hater cant say A-Rod sucks.. He's wut, 3rd in the leage wit Homeruns, RBI's, Runs, he's a beast.. 100 rbi's this season, yet again.. plus hes a great third baseman too.
          8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

Originally posted by FaCT oR FiCTiON
            ^lol, but u guys r still below us in the AL stats.. ur 3rd place even. stop braggin son lol..
            True - he shouldn't be bragging. Although, there's something to say when the Yanks have 150M more in payroll than the Jays, yet, the Yanks only have 5 more wins. Oh and he forgot to mention that the Jays are still in the wildcard race despite losing their 1 and 2 pitchers (Halladay / Lilly).

Originally posted by Sheets
            How the fuck are you gonna tell me they pay A Rod 25 mill a season to play ball when some dudes dont even make that much in their career playing ball? And look at him now, he SUCKS!

We just got off of a horrible 5 game losing streak, but hey, i feel better now that I seen them beat the fuck out of the Yanks tonight getting 9 runs in one single inning haha Wells made y'alls look like some bitches with that 3 run shot. And O Dog makes everybody look like bitches every night he plays! Big up T DOT!!

As for Arod sucking and his salary... texas is paying a large portion of his salary and how can you say Arod sucks this year? It's completely ludicrous:
            ,316 BA
            36 HR
            100 RBI
            OBP .414
            SLG . 599
            OPS 1.013

Wells might've made them look like bitches last night but the Yankess have made us look like their bitches most of this season (3-7).
            Last edited by Tru15; 08-25-2005, 05:41 AM.

Comment

^the payroll thing is very true.. i heard the jays r gettin more money 2 work with next year.. good 4 them.
              8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

with an even higher payroll this year.....

they suck even more
                SOX09

post of the decade

Proof Forever

benzer0

Comment

fuck they yankees they are PATHETIC. They are in a wild card race with 2 teams (cleveland and oakland) who have a combined payroll that is still twice as less as the yankees. Please tell me how a team with a 225 million dollar payroll is fighting for a wild card spot. They have 2 starters that got cut from other non-playoff team. How can a 225 million dollar team be an underdog. Of course their supposed to make the playoffs but they're not which is why they suck.

Comment

^injuries. starting rotation being overran wit em.
                    8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

injuries my ass....

nothing can backup sucking so much with that much of a payroll
                      SOX09

post of the decade

Proof Forever

benzer0

Comment

yeah dont tell me injuries are hurting them. Whose hurt? Kevin Brown wow big deal they should've expected that. All teams have injuries the yankees have had no more than any other team.

Comment

Chin Ming Wang, Jaret Wright, Carl Pavano... all had tremendous injuries that affected the season.. 3 of their starting pitchers were out 4 practically the entire season..
                          8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

^wang wasnt a starter to begin with so he doesnt count. Wright and pavano were hurt for a while but thats what happens when you go out and sign 30 new players a year that you dont know too much about. Maybe if steinbrenner actually kept some of his players he would know something about his guys. He would've realized that people like brown and wright are always hurt.

Comment

pshhhh (BITCH SMACK SHEETS)

a rod sucks now??

hes bout to win the A.L MvP u jack ass

an i dont understand this yankee haten 75% of there starting pitching has been out this year besides Johnson whos been shitty as hell.. with that said how can u hate??? we still got the wild card..

talken all this shit lets see whos playen in late october not the red sox.. n like cummon.. yall still what 20 somethin championship banners behind us??

blow my nutts
                              if theres good in every evil
                              then theres evil in every good

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by nordicsk5, Today, 04:21 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view