FOX NFL preseason power rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX NFL preseason power rankings

It gives a good description of each team and it would have been too much on one post so just check out that link and then tell me what you think.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4802386
    Last edited by TimmyT; 08-24-2005, 04:53 PM.
    Minnesota Vikings needs in the offseason

- QB

- Re-sign Sidney Rice

- Defensive Backs

The only team that I dont think should be ranked higher than us is the Buffalo Bills.
    Last edited by TimmyT; 08-24-2005, 04:57 PM.

- QB

- Re-sign Sidney Rice

- Defensive Backs

Comment

Are you kidding me? Who is "us"? .. The Bills are the team to beat this year..

Comment

^ Us is the Minnesota Vikings more familiar D12 world members already know that.

Even though the Buffalo Bills have a great defense and a very good young running back in Travis Mcghaee, they have no offensive line ( they lost Jonas Jennings who was a good up and coming left tackle). In case you didn't know other then the quarterback the offensive line is the most important thing on an offense. This will be J.P Losman's first year starting and he will make plenty of mistakes behind that weak offensive line UNLESS mcghaee has a great year.
        Last edited by TimmyT; 08-24-2005, 05:25 PM.

- QB

- Re-sign Sidney Rice

- Defensive Backs

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyT1184
          ^ Us is the Minnesota Vikings more familiar D12 world members already know that.

Even though the Buffalo Bills have a great defense and a very good young running back in Travis Mcghaee, they have no offensive line ( they lost Jonas Jennings who was a good up and coming left tackle). In case you didn't know other then the quarterback the offensive line is the most important thing on an offense. This will be J.P Losman's first year starting and he will make plenty of mistakes behind that weak offensive line UNLESS mcghaee has a great year.

Well, it's "Willis McGahee"* those of us who actually watch football know that already, they have an amazing defense and Jonas Jennings was trash.. If anything are O-line is better this season. We went 9-7 last season with the worst quarterback in football at the helm in Bledsoe and McGahee, defense, and ST alone got us there. This year we have Losman, who in pre-season so far looks like a vet, and hasn't throw an int yet, something Bledsoe could never do. We are the team to beat in my eyes, and alot of other people's eyes this season.

As far as the Vikings go.. I watched that preseason game against the Jets, the highly improved defense didn't look improved at all.. Pennington had his way with them, now I know they will probably need to mesh together and things like that but as of now they are nowhere near ready to make a run at anything especially with the loss of Randy Moss. Williamson looked very good for them along with Culpepper as always, as far as the positive for them goes..

Comment

Originally posted by bigunit
            Well, it's "Willis McGahee"* those of us who actually watch football know that already, they have an amazing defense and Jonas Jennings was trash.. If anything are O-line is better this season. We went 9-7 last season with the worst quarterback in football at the helm in Bledsoe and McGahee, defense, and ST alone got us there. This year we have Losman, who in pre-season so far looks like a vet, and hasn't throw an int yet, something Bledsoe could never do. We are the team to beat in my eyes, and alot of other people's eyes this season.

As far as the Vikings go.. I watched that preseason game against the Jets, the highly improved defense didn't look improved at all.. Pennington had his way with them, now I know they will probably need to mesh together and things like that but as of now they are nowhere near ready to make a run at anything especially with the loss of Randy Moss. Williamson looked very good for them along with Culpepper as always, as far as the positive for them goes..

^ Well if Jonas Jennings was trash you have alot to worry about because Mike Gandy ain't no Bryant Mckinnie believe that. And I don't see how you could think your offensive line has gotten better.

Lol at you guys being the team to beat you guys didn't even make the playoffs last season. The Patriots are the team to beat simply because their the defending Superbowl champions.

When we played the Jets the main problem was penalties the offensive line didn't look good and either did Michael Bennett. Tice is thinking about starting Moore week 1 agaisnt the Buccaneers. The defense will be much improved they have Kevin Williams and Pat Williams( By the way thanks for letting us snag him ) at defensive tackle. If you ask me defensive tackle is the most important position a on defense and we have two elite guys playing there. We also have the best cornerback tandem in the NFC which is obviously Toine and Smoot Smack. The main thing I'm worried about is running the ball I think were going to have problems doing that
            Last edited by TimmyT; 08-24-2005, 09:58 PM.

- QB

- Re-sign Sidney Rice

- Defensive Backs

Comment

Patriots on top as usual.

Btw, Fox always hates the hell out of all New England sports teams.
              Last edited by proof109; 08-24-2005, 09:57 PM.
              fuck

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyT1184

Who the fuck is Travis Mcgahee?GO BILLS, WILLIS MCGAHEE=MVP[in a couple years].Just letting you know Bills have guys with more talent on the line than Jonas Jennings like Mike Williams.And you were fine with the Ravens being ahead of the Vikings even though the Bills could kick their ass?Plus the panthers where ahead of them who had a record of 7-9
                Last edited by Free Flesh; 08-24-2005, 11:20 PM.
                Soundclick.com/kilowattbeats
                Myspace.com/kilowattbeats

Comment

wat about the Lions? Why are they so low??? Mark my words, they will beat out the Vikings and win the division............... just watch
                  [CENTER]DETROIT PISTONS!!!

Comment

well the 1-4 is pretty much what I expected. The Bills are too high, and I don't see how they are the team to beat. No playoffs last year, an inexperienced QB, a WEAK O-line. There is no chance they are the team to beat with the Pats, Colts, Chargers, Steelers, Ravens, Jets all better than them IMO and maybe even a few more teams. And Lazarus...the Lions are prolly so low b/c they are prolly still considered weak at the QB position b/c Harrington hasn't really played too well. But the Lions have a lot of young talent and could make some noise, but I dk about beating the Vikings this year. And I also think the Saints should be in the 20s somewhere...Aaron Brooks needs to just go sit the bench...I think he sucks.
                    Bow to your sensai...BOW TO YOUR SENSAI!!

Comment

Vikings in '06, fuck what you heard. With T.O.'s Antics, McNabb's cover jinx, and Brady's self-image crisis, the Vikings are the team to beat.

Comment

wtf!!! only reason ne and phily are 1-2 is cuz they were in the super bowl last year, everyone knows colts should be #1 instead of #3. oh well they will be #1 after its all said and done......and i agree vikings will be the team to beat in the nfc this year. CHURCH
                        Super Bowl XLI Champions

Indianapolis Colts

XBox Live Tag:
                        GlazedJasonMask

Comment

Damm...3 AFC east teams in the top 6
                          Kid Cudi
                          =
                          The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny Bizzles
                            wtf!!! only reason ne and phily are 1-2 is cuz they were in the super bowl last year, everyone knows colts should be #1 instead of #3. oh well they will be #1 after its all said and done......and i agree vikings will be the team to beat in the nfc this year. CHURCH
                            lol the colts will never be number 1 with that weak defense.
                            Bow to your sensai...BOW TO YOUR SENSAI!!

Comment

We now know that rookie 49ers head honcho Mike Nolan can make the tough calls, judging by already making the No. 1 overall pick in the draft No. 2 on his own depth chart. But QB Alex Smith is clearly not yet ready to start, with incumbent Tim Rattay sporting a preseason passer rating 100 points higher than the Utah rookie (141.2 to 40.6) through two games. Expect the 49ers to pull off a few upsets with Rattay this season.
                              Love it!!
                              49ers

- ALEX SMITH the next GREAT QB

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:00 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes