HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs. Velazques & Morales vs. Raheem NOW ON HBO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs. Velazques & Morales vs. Raheem NOW ON HBO!

So who's watching it?
    www.thespeaks.com
    www.pinoyrap.com

Yeah I watched it I was about to make a thread on this.

********SPOILER************

Damn, UPSET!!!!!!! I knew that Morales was taking kind of a risk fighting Rahim in a "tune up" bout for Pacquiao, especially at 135, but damn, he just got his shit ruined. My boy Pacquiao cleaned house and did his part, but Morales fucked shit up. Wonder what will happen now. Where's the other boxing guys?
    Oh its true, its true

Comment

Yea, all 3 Mexicans lost last night, LOL, while all three filipinos won. But there's still going to be a Pacman v. Morales bout on January. I'm excited about that.

As for Pacquiao's match, he was just too quick for Velazques.
      www.thespeaks.com
      www.pinoyrap.com

Comment

Pacquiao-Morales still on!
        Top Rank has announced Erik Morales and Manny Pacquiao is still on for January 21, despite Morales' shocking setback against Zahir Raheem. No site is yet set for that bout, which will be telecast on HBO-PPV. When Morales was asked why he's facing Pacquiao instead of Raheem, 'El Terrible' said, "Pacquiao says he wants to take my head off. Let's see if he can do it."

As stated above by Patrick, the fight is still on, but am I the only one who doesn't see the interest in this fight? Even though Morales was outslicked and outboxed by Rahim, looking quite
        lethargic through a majority of the fight, I just don't see Pacman posing much of a problem in a rematch.

Pacquiao is just too one demensional...he showed that once again as he struggled to "clean house" against Velazques. He throws the straight one, two...one, two, three over and over again, leaving himself wide open for counters just about everytime he lets his hands go. Sure he throws in the occasional hook, which is what helped to daze and eventually finish off an outclassed opponent on Saturday, but he just doesn't offer enough to ever beat Morales IMO.

Comment

Morales looked like he had no interest in fighting for most of the match. Raheem fought the fight he had to, but wasnt really impressive. Pacquiao impressed me, thats the best I've seen him look. His win over barrera was more dominant but that had more to do with barerra not being prepared than pacquio fighting well. This was the first time ive seen pacquiao actually mix it up with his punches and throwe right hands that were intended to hurt velazquez instead of only right hands to set up his left. I still dont think he can beat morales just because of the size and strength difference, but it'll be another good fight and probly better than the first.

Comment

It was the GLOVES!!!!!!! Watch, Pacquiao will wear his Reyes this time and Morales will wear his Winners and the match will be Pac Man KO 4. Pacquiao for life bitches. I think Morales' loss against Zahir Raheem will hurt interest in the Pac - Morales rematch though. Probably lost some PPV buys because of that.
            Oh its true, its true

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by maxgrowplusuk, 03-03-2021, 11:43 PM
            16 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post lazelejuriya  
            Started by vowk, Today, 02:25 PM