HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark My Words: This is the Falcons Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark My Words: This is the Falcons Year!

I have a feeling....this year is the Falcons year. I cannot WAIT for tommorrow's game when Vick will run all over the Eagle's defense. I know a lot of y'all think Vick sux and the Eagles will dominate, but lets just see. I'm taking Falcons, and I say that Vick will have an amazing game...along with an amazing year. They were young and dumb last year, and they STILL did great. Just wait for this year...just wait....
    April 11th, 2006 - Proof that the good die young

I like the way you think. Falcons are goin places
    National Champion North Carolina Tarheels

Comment

I don't think this is the Falcons year but they will go far. IMO the Falcons are too one dimensional on offense to win it all. Anyone that think Michael Vick sucks is dumb as hell. Vick changes the game he makes the other team have to adjust their whole defense just because of him. It dosen't matter if he gets alot of passing yards. What matters is the man knows how to win football games.
      Minnesota Vikings needs in the offseason

- QB

- Re-sign Sidney Rice

- Defensive Backs

Comment

^he doesnt win the ones that count. go eagles tomorrow night

Comment

^ Lol and Mcnabb does?

- QB

- Re-sign Sidney Rice

- Defensive Backs

Comment

and daunte does?^donovans gotten much closer than vick has and hes never lost to vick, either. lol at you timmy, you know you hold a grudge against the eagles because they took the vikings down twice last year and are the class of the NFC. the way you act towards every other team compared to the eagles is so dramatically different its funny but......what you eat dont make me shit. go eagles.

Comment

the falcons downfall is Vick... he needs to learn to throw the ball better.. more accurate... his legs aint gonna run like that forever... and that doesnt mean they cant win it all this year... but lets say he slightly sprains an ankle... he wont be able to carry all the weight for the team he does now... im not saying he should be a packet passer only... but he needs to adapt better.. and they need some receivers... but the one place i think they are VERY underrated is their D... i am really impressed with that D

Comment

First off were not talking about Daunte. Second I don't hold grudge against Eagles I just hate the way the fans act their out of control. Plus you guys are in position to win it all. You have great fan support, very good coach, very good talent on both sides of the ball, and experinece in the playoffs. The Eagles have won the NFC championship how many times? Yet they still havent found a way to win it all.

- QB

- Re-sign Sidney Rice

- Defensive Backs

Comment

Originally posted by Locus
                  and daunte does?^donovans gotten much closer than vick has and hes never lost to vick, either. lol at you timmy, you know you hold a grudge against the eagles because they took the vikings down twice last year and are the class of the NFC. the way you act towards every other team compared to the eagles is so dramatically different its funny but......what you eat dont make me shit. go eagles.
                  lmao @ that... u can thank TO for not being the class.. u can also thank your fans who boo'd santa clause... but the eagles are damn good... DAMN good... but i think this is the falcons year to take the NFC (not before the pack tho, lol)... but its week 1... its early.. it could be anyone..

Comment

LOL when were we talking about donovan till you brought him up? all i said was go eagles. thats a tad hypocritical timmy. and you think eagles fans act out of control? sorry about having passion for my team, bud. that just sounds like an excuse to where you know im right so you blame it on the fanbase. you cant say you havent acted the same way with your team until today when they got stomped at home to tampa bay. the eagles won the NFC championship once. and they lost the superbowl by three points. more than you can say about your team. and dont tell me about however many years ago, because you didnt even watch those teams and if you did you dont remember it because you were too you ng. now get off the eagles dick and quit making excuses about your obvious bias that youre just going to contridict.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Meets_Evil
                      lmao @ that... u can thank TO for not being the class.. u can also thank your fans who boo'd santa clause... but the eagles are damn good... DAMN good... but i think this is the falcons year to take the NFC (not before the pack tho, lol)... but its week 1... its early.. it could be anyone..
                      by class of the NFC i didnt mean behavior-wise you dumbass LOL cmon man i meant theyre the best team in the NFC.

Comment

Falcons will get bounced in the first round
                        I think this will be the year Payton Manning finally wins a championship and books his place among all time great QBs like montana,young and brady

Comment

LOL when were we talking about donovan till you brought him up? all i said was go eagles. thats a tad hypocritical timmy. and you think eagles fans act out of control? sorry about having passion for my team, bud. that just sounds like an excuse to where you know im right so you blame it on the fanbase. you cant say you havent acted the same way with your team until today when they got stomped at home to tampa bay. the eagles won the NFC championship once. and they lost the superbowl by three points. more than you can say about your team. and dont tell me about however many years ago, because you didnt even watch those teams and if you did you dont remember it because you were too you ng. now get off the eagles dick and quit making excuses about your obvious bias that youre just going to contridict.
                          ^ When we lost to you guys last year at Philadelphia, Daunte Culpeppers wife was disrespected by Eagles fans in the crowd. Culpepper said if he was in the crowd that wouldn't have happneded he was pissed off.

- QB

- Re-sign Sidney Rice

- Defensive Backs

Comment

by class of the NFC i didnt mean behavior-wise you dumbass LOL cmon man i meant theyre the best team in the NFC.
                            ok... but i have a question... how the hell am i supposed to get talent from class? ... if u meant the the best talent team... u should have said that... because class was a poor wording choice... but ok, lol

Comment

Originally posted by dErTy kEvin
                              I'm taking Falcons, and I say that Vick will have an amazing game...along with an amazing year.
                              Gee I havent heard this one before. Oh wait yeah I have. The last 3 times the eagles played Vick they absolutely shut him down. He hasnt had more than 30 yards in any game against the eagles and the falcons have never scored more than 14 against them. Tomorrow will be another lesson taught to all atlanta fans and i will accept all your apologies tomorrow night, but I dont want to hear any whining.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:30 AM