HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which NFL Offseason Aquistion will be the Most Effective?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which NFL Offseason Aquistion will be the Most Effective?

I'm gonna have to roll with Daunte Culpepper, the Dolphins went 9-7 with a different shit QB every week, lol.
    Terrell Owens
    36.84%
    Daunte Culpepper
    21.05%
    Edgerrin James
    21.05%
    Keyshawn Johnson
    5.26%
    Chester Taylor
    5.26%
    Antwaan Randle El
    0.00%
    Chad Hutchinson
    0.00%
    Brandon Lloyd
    0.00%
    Drew Brees
    5.26%
    Other (Name In Thread)
    5.26%

Terrell Owens. Parcells is a hell of a coach, he'll know how to handle T.O.'s troublesome side. With T.O., the Cowboys may be a serious Superbowl contender.
    Steelers+Penguins+Panthers=Pittsburgh
    HAIL TO PITT

Comment

As much as I'd like to say Daunte Culpepper, I have to go with TO. His acquisition made Dallas immediate contenders for the NFC championship.

Comment

All the positive Dallas replies are killing me, lol. (If you don't get it, look at my avy.)

Comment

T.O. is a great pick up, but don't forget, Bledsoe is his QB. Bledsoe is still decent, but he is no McNabb or Garcia in his prime.

As a Dolpins fan, I would love to say Culpepper as the biggest pick up, but he is still injured and still don't know exactly when he will be able to play.

I guess I will go with Edge. He won't have a great year, but he will make the whole Arizona offense better.

Edit: Fuck it, I am still voting for Daunte LOL
          Last edited by bigjim69247; 04-07-2006, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Lavar Arrington to the Jaguars, hasnt happened yet, oh but it will.

Comment

Who's Chad Hutchinson?
              Minnesota Vikings needs in the offseason

- QB

- Re-sign Sidney Rice

- Defensive Backs

Comment

Edge will make the Cardinals much better. But I have to go with Daunte.
                To the British, I'm Ghandi/
                To the Japanese I'm an American pilot flyin over Nagasaki/
                To the AIDS patient I'm your last antibody/
                Sittin and waitin for a cure from modern biology/

-Canibus

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyT
                  Who's Chad Hutchinson?
                  Haha, I was thinking of Chad Pennington at the same time. STEVE Hutchinson*

Comment

^Yeah but the Dolphins have a hell of a schedule, plus the Pats in their division.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Balla
                      Haha, I was thinking of Chad Pennington at the same time. STEVE Hutchinson*
                      LOL, I know what you meant, I'm just giving you a hard time. 2:032

Terrell Owens will definatley have the biggest impact, out of all the off season aquistions. Steve Hutchinson will be the 2nd best offseason aquistion, and Chestor Taylor will suprise a lot of people. Daunte Culpepper could be nice in Miami, but he has no offensive line. Edgerrin James should do well in Arizona, but he's going to have to do it behind a medicore offenisve line. As long as Drew Bree's arm is ok, and Duece Mcalister comes back healthy, I think Bree's will do great in New Orleans.

Mckinnie Hutchinson Birk > Your favorite team's left tackle, left guard, and center.
                      Last edited by TimmyT; 04-07-2006, 09:19 PM.

- QB

- Re-sign Sidney Rice

- Defensive Backs

Comment

Originally posted by MIC
                        ^Yeah but the Dolphins have a hell of a schedule, plus the Pats in their division.
                        It will come down to the Pats and Fins for many seasons to come, IMO.

I think Arrington wants way too much money for what he is worth. He may be a good player and all, but he just hasn't proved it on a consistent basis.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyT
                          LOL, I know what you meant, I'm just giving you a hard time. 2:032

Terrell Owens will definatley have the biggest impact, out of all the off season aquistions. Daunte Culpepper could be nice in Miami, but he has no offensive line. Edgerrin James should do well in Arizona, but he's going to have to do it behind a medicore offenisve line. As long as Drew Bree's arm is ok, and Duece Mcalister comes back healthy, I think Bree's will do great in New Orleans. Steve Hutchinson will be the 2nd best offseason aquistion, and Chestor Taylor will suprise a lot of people.

Mckinnie Hutchinson Birk > Your favorite team's left tackle, left guard, and center.
                          Actually, the Fins' O-Line was one of the best last season statistically, and they didn't lose anybody this year. We added Shelton as our LT. People hate on our line because we don't have the big name players, like the Vikes. 3;-)3 Ronnie and Ricky both averaged almost 4.5 yards a carry last season and Frerotte was only sacked 26 times, which when you look at it, isn't all that much. I think with a year under Houck's teaching, they will be even better this season.

And Timmy, what about the right side of your O-Line...good thing Johnson is right handed, LOL.

Comment

Anybody that NY Giants get!!! Cause they on the road to the Super Bowl...

Also let me put:
                            Look at the Arizona offense... Fitzgerald, Boldin & now addin' Edgerrin James... Whoever the QB is... He better deliver this year!!!

If Daunte Culpepper leg get back to normal... Forget it... Duante, Chambers, McMichael, Ronnie & Ricky(If he plays)... Lethal Offense!!! Their defense lost 2 good CBs... But signed Will Allen... They should still have a great defense...
                            P.S.
                            Watch out for Kelly Campbell... He can be a real deep threat!!!
                            NEW YORK GIANTS...
                            STFU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjim69247
                              I think Arrington wants way too much money for what he is worth. He may be a good player and all, but he just hasn't proved it on a consistent basis.
                              Yeah, Lavar Arrington is definatley demanding too much money. He's been hurt constantly, and he hasen't been consistent throughout his career. He has the potential to be one of the best linebackers in the NFL, but he has to become more disciplined. He's the type of linebacker who will make an amazing play, then on the next play, he'll overpursue and miss a tackle.

But he's VERY athletic and that's why when he was drafted, they said he could be the next Lawrence Taylor.

Originally posted by bigjim69247
                              Actually, the Fins' O-Line was one of the best last season statistically, and they didn't lose anybody this year. We added Shelton as our LT. People hate on our line because we don't have the big name players, like the Vikes. 3;-)3 Ronnie and Ricky both averaged almost 4.5 yards a carry last season and Frerotte was only sacked 26 times, which when you look at it, isn't all that much. I think with a year under Houck's teaching, they will be even better this season.
                              And Timmy, what about the right side of your O-Line...good thing Johnson is right handed, LOL.
                              To tell you the truth, I'm worried about the right side of your offensive line. Mike Rosenthal is our right tackle, he's solid, but has had some injury problems. Right guard is our weakest position on our offensive line. And I'm not sure if Marcus Johnson will start or Adam Goldberg. No matter who starts at right guard, neither of them have that much experience.

Your right, a friend of mine was telling me that the Dolphins offensive line isn't as bad as everyone thinks. And having two running backs average 4.5 yards a carry, is very impressive. I overlooked how well Williams and Brown played last season, and the Dolphins have slowly improved their offensive line.

But don't get it twisted bigjim69247, the Dolphins are going down November 19, AT your house.

Originally posted by MIC
                              Lavar Arrington to the Jaguars, hasnt happened yet, oh but it will.
                              He's already visited with the Jaguars, but he they didn't work anything out, because he was demanding too much money.

He might still sign with Jaguars, but I think he will end up a New York Giant.

Originally posted by ALLWORLD
                              Watch out for Kelly Campbell... He can be a real deep threat!!!
                              He can?
                              Last edited by TimmyT; 04-08-2006, 01:41 AM.

- QB

- Re-sign Sidney Rice

- Defensive Backs

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:14 AM
                              0 responses