Arsenal
    46.43%
    Barcelona
    53.57%

The poll is expired.

GROWN MAN SH!T AND SQUIDBERT FOR VET
    They're bringing sexy back
    *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡ *̡͌l̡*

I'm completely nuetral, I don't care who wins. That said, I think Arsenal might take this.

Comment

Arsenal. I hope we don't play like a bunch of cunts like last night, it'll fucking kill me
      Harry Redknapp; he's got a twitch. How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care. All we know is he has got a twitch. He's got a twitch...

Comment

^Yup, I gota go with my team on this one. Comeon you fucking Gooners...
        ''One of the difficulties of the job is that we create 11 unemployed people and then, on Monday, we employee them again as if nothing has happened."

Comment

IMO, barcelona will win this.

Arsenal are coming into form, but also have to concentrate a lot on the league as a just in case. barcelona on the other hand are set to win the title so can concentrate on the champions league.

Arsenal on attack could catch barcelona out, but i think barcelona will be able to handle them OK. Arsenal will need henry to play in behind barcelona instead of the sittin back role hes playing at the moment. and i think he is the only consistent player with them at the moment, and he is almost carrying them with the team playing differently around him all the time.

Barcelona on the other hand look strong up front, althought finishing seems to be a problem. i think ronaldinho will drop and play balls through to giuly and eto and really open up the arsenal defence, who i dont think have the experience or speed to handle the quick paced play that barcelona use.

My prediction: Barcelona 2-1 Arsenal (ronaldinho, eto'o, henry)
          GROWN MAN SH!T AND SQUIDBERT FOR VET
          They're bringing sexy back
          *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡ *̡͌l̡*

Comment

I think barca will win this.......well i hope so, c mon Barca

Comment

ronaldinhos gonna run riot

hopefully messi plays aswell
              "When The Seagulls Follow The Trawler, It Is Only Because They Think Sardines Will Be Thrown Into The Sea" - King Eric
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hau9q9lWjXM

Comment

i hope Arsenal win , cos Celtic will have to go through a qualifying round match. hopefully will be knocked out.

BIG PROOF R.I.P 1973-2006
                NATE DOGG R.I.P 1969 - 2011
                Gone But Never Forgotten

LLMENTAL4PELLAS - Acapellas & Instrumentals & More! REGISTER NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_SweenDogg_05
                  ronaldinhos gonna run riot
                  hopefully messi plays aswell
                  Messi is out for the final.
                  Harry Redknapp; he's got a twitch. How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care. All we know is he has got a twitch. He's got a twitch...

Comment

A final is always hard as hell to call but I just cannot see Barcelona not winning this one.

Comment

^ Is he...i dont think he is..

I think Arsenal will win..not just because im a fan but because Barcelona have'nt got the defence...

I think it will be a very even game..but i think who ever scores first will go on and win it...

Comment

Messi was given a 2% of playing in the final lol... my heart says Arsenal, i have to support the English team in this circumstance, but my head says Barca... i will be pleased whoever wins it to be honest because i have a strong link with Barca but it will be an amazing final nonetheless...

Comment

I have a funny feeling that Arsenal are gonna win. I dont know why. I'm gonna go put a bet on.

I dont agree at all with what omega88 said. Arsenal have to concentrate on the league? If I'm not mistaken, the Champions League final occurs at least 2 weeks after The Premiership ends for the season. Why will Henry need to play in behind? Barca dont have a special set up in defence, just the normal 4 across the back. Let him play his game where he usually does, thats where he is happiest so you will get the best results. I dont really agree that he is carrying Arsenal right now. Dont get me wrong, he is the best player imo. But with players like Lehmann (eratic, but on form), Cole, Pires, Ljungberg, Fabregas, Reyes (just got 2 goals after coming on as sub) and the experience of someone like Dennis Bergkamp...its not a sucky team, right? Its a shame that Eboue is out for the final though.

Ronaldinho is the best player in the world right now imo (with Henry a close 2nd) and with players around him going forward like Eto'o and Guily, they are a real force up front. Thank god Messi wont play.

It'l be the closest final for years imo and hopefully the pace will be electric. I wouldnt expect anything less from the 2 best footballing teams int he world right now. That being said, I dont see many goals in this one. I think the winner will win by the odd goal.

My prediction: Arsenal 2-1 Barcelona
                          Esteemed Entity

Illusory|Retro Fo|DuPoint|Check|Fitz|Pawl Derty|InK|Teknique

Check out my 4K post shoutoutz

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=318243

Comment

Originally posted by Illusory
                            I have a funny feeling that Arsenal are gonna win. I dont know why. I'm gonna go put a bet on.
                            I dont agree at all with what omega88 said. Arsenal have to concentrate on the league? If I'm not mistaken, the Champions League final occurs at least 2 weeks after The Premiership ends for the season. Why will Henry need to play in behind? Barca dont have a special set up in defence, just the normal 4 across the back. Let him play his game where he usually does, thats where he is happiest so you will get the best results. I dont really agree that he is carrying Arsenal right now. Dont get me wrong, he is the best player imo. But with players like Lehmann (eratic, but on form), Cole, Pires, Ljungberg, Fabregas, Reyes (just got 2 goals after coming on as sub) and the experience of someone like Dennis Bergkamp...its not a sucky team, right? Its a shame that Eboue is out for the final though.
                            Ronaldinho is the best player in the world right now imo (with Henry a close 2nd) and with players around him going forward like Eto'o and Guily, they are a real force up front. Thank god Messi wont play.
                            It'l be the closest final for years imo and hopefully the pace will be electric. I wouldnt expect anything less from the 2 best footballing teams int he world right now. That being said, I dont see many goals in this one. I think the winner will win by the odd goal.
                            My prediction: Arsenal 2-1 Barcelona
                            Am I missing something?....
                            ''One of the difficulties of the job is that we create 11 unemployed people and then, on Monday, we employee them again as if nothing has happened."

Comment

^(EDIT:to illusory)Well the final day of the english season is tmw, the final is 10 days later. Henry really isn't carrying arsenal at the moment. A lot of arsenal fans would probably tell you he hasn't been our best player this season. He's had a great season, but he's been a bit more inconsistent than past seasons. Lehmann has been nothing short of superb, i genuinely can't think of any goals in the last 15 months that have been his fault. Fabregas too has been remarkably consistent this season.

Why's eboue out of the final? didn't know about that either ashtray. First i've heard of it. I assume he meant senderos and/or flamini cos both of those are looking like they'll be short. Flamini isn't too much of a loss cos clichy and cole are fit. Senderos is a huge loss though. Campbell has looked very short of the pace in the last few games since he's made his comeback. I think i'd rather see Djorou play than campbell, i've been really impressed by him when i've seen him this season, looks more of a talent than senderos in my opninion. Doesn't seem to let the situation or striker's he's up against phase him
                              Last edited by Captain Rascal; 05-06-2006, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 04-07-2021, 12:32 PM
                              11 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Morris12  
                              Started by Fanter, 10-25-2021, 03:55 AM
                              1 response