HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan says he'd beat kobe one on one - no contest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    MJ would STILL win. He is and will always be the GOAT.

Leave a comment:

• d-blockprovider
    replied
    Two of the greatest head to head...would be amazing to watch that

Leave a comment:

• red rum
    replied
    Originally posted by Fitz View Post
    Jordan would win 100 times in 100 games.... GOAT

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Originally posted by Fitz View Post

Leave a comment:

• Pukin Dawgs
    replied
    i have to side with MJ on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Pyromaniac6687
    replied
    Originally posted by TheWestIsBack View Post
    I think if they played each other 10 times, that both would win 5 times. Just my opinion, and that's both of them in their primes. Maybe I'm biased... lol.

I didn't watch the video, but it doesn't surprise me that Jordan would say something like that. He's arrogant, cocky, and full of himself too. LOL at people hating on Kobe... the only difference is that Jordan played in a era where information isn't as quick as it now, and his PR was the shit.
    Yeah, he's cocky/arrogant whatever u wanna call him, but like Kobe, he earned the right and nobody's gonna say anything different. It's when someone like Paul Pierce makes the statement that he did when you can call someone cocky. Kobe & Jordan are just confident and they know they are the best. Kobe doesn't trash talk much, Jordan does...that's the only difference but everyone loves Jordan, and I love when he's fired up and talkin shit. At least when he used 2 play. I also love when people talk shit to Kobe, cuz he just smiles or nods his head and goes off for the rest of the game lol.

Leave a comment:

• Fitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MagnuM
    replied
    jordan cuz hes a legend

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    I think if they played each other 10 times, that both would win 5 times. Just my opinion, and that's both of them in their primes. Maybe I'm biased... lol.

I didn't watch the video, but it doesn't surprise me that Jordan would say something like that. He's arrogant, cocky, and full of himself too. LOL at people hating on Kobe... the only difference is that Jordan played in a era where information isn't as quick as it now, and his PR was the shit.

Leave a comment:

• TimmyT
    replied
    lol, I'll go ahead and assume the "no contest" part was Michael Jordan trying to be funny.

Yeah, he might beat Kobe Bryant one on one if they could somehow play each other in their prime, but it would close no matter who won.

Leave a comment:

• Fitz
    replied
    MJ is right

Leave a comment:

• Kon
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhqMuo12ex4

^^If they played 1 on 1 both in their prime, it'd be alot of sweet plays like that..Jordan with a nice fake and then shot, but Kobe keeps up with him and blocks it.

Who knows who'd win, but itlll never happen anyways, but I'd expect both of them to say Jordan would win, at least until Kobe's career is done, and then depending on how that finishes, Kobe might eventually change his answer.
    Last edited by Kon; 08-01-2008, 07:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pyromaniac6687
    replied
    Well apparently they agree. When Kobe was on 106 & Park he was like "Right now? He doesn't stand a chance. But back in the day Mike was a monster" I just remember him saying that it'd be a good battle, but basically saying that he learned a lot of shit from Mike personally and basically saying that Mike would win the one on one battle.

I think that's why MJ was like "Let's just say I'd have a better chance of stopping him than he would stopping me" because he taught Kobe a lot of moves, etc. so he'd know what to do to stop Kobe. Whereas Mike would just pull some new shit outta his arsenal. Kobe, whenever asked about who's better is like "C'mon, you're talking about the greatest of all time...let me be me!"

It's showing respect of course just like Lebron says Kobe's the best in the game (I think Kobe is still the best in the game right now, but others disagree) but everyone knows that as of right now MJ is the GOAT. It'll be a discussion when it's all said and done, but I personally think it'd be a battle that could go either way each possession. The two are the greatest ever, but Kobe did learn from MJ, so you always gotta take that into consideration. Maybe Kobe wins, and the student beats the teacher, but I think it could go either way. Jordan's still the GOAT though, so he gets the edge. And both seem to agree that MJ is not to be fucced with.

Leave a comment:

• MomoSissoko86
    replied
    Originally posted by boiOAmayne View Post
    /\i guess thats why the questions always "who would win: kobe or jordan?"
    Its why the answer is always Jordan

Leave a comment:

• boiOAmayne
    replied
    /\i guess thats why the questions always "who would win: kobe or jordan?"

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250