Your thoughts on Lebron James...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on Lebron James...

Hey, i read that Lebron James is entering the NBA Draft, what a bad choice i think that is. First off he could have gone to any college he wanted to, because everyone is so hyped over him now. Plus if he did go to college he could have gone for about a year or so, and let the hype expand, then when he goes to the NBA he would be alot smarter and expierenced... what are your thoughts on his move?
    Originally posted by K*12*CARTER
    These cats gotta stop lookin for beef thats half the problem with hip hop today. The feel they gotta prove something by attackin other mc's but truthfully rappers just need to bring in the songs and stop hatin on others

that would be stupid to go to college, i mean, everybody wants him..even the nba and he has created the biggest buzz ever, why not go to the nba(where hes destined to be) and make that paper....anybody see his hummer??

OOOO-EEEEEE!!!
    "Some say, the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice/I say the darker the flesh, and the deeper the roots..."

I've been patiently waitin' to explode...ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The BronxBomba Show...

Comment

iv been in it ^ =) and it was a smart move cuz i didnt really talk about it with him much but he was mainly thinkin before not bein able to play cuz of the all star games was what if i get hurt and cant play bball no more cuz of the injury you could always go back to college to get a degree or somethin but u dont always have the opertunity to play in the nba and one of my friends also has a good shot at goin straight to the mlb when he graduates in 2 yers and he said that if he start college before goin to play the mlb hed have to be in collge for at least 3 years cuz of some rull or somethin im not sure if its the same with the nba though

Comment

It's easy to say "he should go straight to college" but with an opportuinity like that, I think I really would go to college. First off, I would dominate in college, at ANY college of my choice (I'd go to U of Illinois, haha), and plus, you'd be doing the admirable thing in getting an education... That's my two cents... HOLLA
        Snoop Dogg "Nuthin but a G thang"- "You never know she could be earnin' her man, and learnin' her man/ and at the same time burning her man/ now you know i aint' with that shit Lieutenant/ ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it"

Common "sum shit I wrote": "My style is steep, I rip rhymes on the incline/ splat guts, bust fat nuts, and lay up like a crypt line."

Eminem- "just to get to see an MC who breathes so freely/
        Ease over these beats and be so breezy/ Jesus how can shit be so easy?/ How can one Chandra be so Levy?"

Originally posted by yummyangel
        topdogg--dude youre hott
        Topdoggkyle Fan Club:
        President: hawtlilchick27
        Vice Pres.: shadyvsbizkit
        #1 fan: Sierra69
        #2 fan: x-press
        Official Groupie: Thug Biatch

Comment

LEBRON DOESNT HAVE IT IN HIS HEART...
          ...........The Growth...........

Comment

i think LeBron really doesnt have it in his heart like xslim012x said, it looks like he likes to fuck around a lot, but i dont know i may be wrong. But anywayz, im exciting seeing him in the NBA next year, hopefully he wont dissapoint any people and be a bust. my opinion
            peace
            shut up, bitch.

Comment

i'll wait & see but i think he's over hyped. i dont think he'll be as good as Kobe or Garnett right out of high school.
              -Arkanjal-

I'm fukin crazy.

Comment

hell yea, i mean have you seen that *****, he got the hugest underbite but now, the bitches will be over him

*no offense ladies, but pussy is the biggest motivation for men*
                "Some say, the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice/I say the darker the flesh, and the deeper the roots..."

I've been patiently waitin' to explode...ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The BronxBomba Show...

Comment

Originally posted by Arkanjal
                  i'll wait & see but i think he's over hyped. i dont think he'll be as good as Kobe or Garnett right out of high school.
                  I thought Garnett sucked in his first season..

Kobe was great and I like McGrady & Harrington in their roles.

I'm yet to see Lebron James, but I've read a lot about him
                  "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

na he aint gonna be that good in NBA.

i can see him average 20 points per game..nothing more
                    The Bad Guy

Comment

its funny to see how everythin u said will change next year ( that's if he turns out good in the NBA )....but i remmember when kobe was gonna go to the nba straight outta collage espn were sayin don't go to the nba its the biggest mistake u'll ever do and look at him now...i haven't seen lebron play but i saw a couple of clips on t.v and i read about him scoring 50 points n shit like that but u never know if he's nba quality....but i'd say goin to the nba is what he should do ( most people can go to collage....but not alot go into the NBA )

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame
                        na he aint gonna be that good in NBA.

i can see him average 20 points per game..nothing more
                        he'd have to be starting and on a strong team..

hmmm, I can't see a high school kid makin that kind of impact. You dismiss '20 points' like it ain't nothin.. Even great Rookies like Lamar Odom, Steve Francis & Elton Brand weren't hittin 20ppg in their rookie seasons.. I'ma say this kid is gonna be hittin 10-12ppg whilst leading all Rookies in the 'being bitched on' category..
                        "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

Ah yes an open thread for me to push my website!

Check it Out
                          My Website

11-28-03 - Black Friday
                          12 songs...12 producers...
                          Jay-Z The Black Album

Comment

i dont see why everyone is lashing out at lebron...

because surely the same people that are running their mouth about how he shouldnt go to the nba now....werent when Kevin garnett,kobe bryant,and amare stoudemaire made the leap from high school to the Nba....and look at them now....kobe has 3 rings...KG makes it to the playoffs every year,and lead the league in double doubles and triple doubles....and amare stoudemaire got his team to the playoffs after their slump for so many years...yall are trying to put lebron's skill level down,without even looking at the possibilty that he could do very well in the league.....just close your mouths right now,and when he fails,or succeeds,then you can run them all you want.
                            "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

i think lebron can be good. You just need to give him time to mature. If he went to college he risks getting hurt and never gettin tha chance to get that money. If he wants to he can go to school later in his career or not go at all. I think he made tha right decision.

Strictly Lyrical...

Representin tha M-I...616

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 05-10-2021, 08:27 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post vowk