HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Sixers fans, would you take this trade for AI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Sixers fans, would you take this trade for AI?

Let's face it, the Sixers will never win a Championship with Iverson. This is the worst supporting cast he has ever had since I started following them back in 1996, AI's rookie year. What ever happened to the days of Theo Ratliff, George Lynch, Larry Hughes, even Matt Geiger sounds good now.
    Anyway, I know this is gonna have to wait until the Summer but... I heard a few guys talkin about this trade rumor to ship out Iverson: Allen Iverson to the Memphis Grizzlies for Jason Williams, Stromile Swift, and a No. 1 pick. You like that? I like it alot. JWill has the sweetest handles in the game, and Stromile is a poor man's version of Kenyon Martin, plus they get a first round pick. Hell, they'll probably clean house. How about Eric Snow, Glenn Robinson, and Derrick Coleman to the Dallas Mavericks for an unwanted Antoine Walker (Dallas could really one less scorer and three more hustler guys).
    So would you guys take this trade. I especially like the first one. I'm a huge fan of Jason Williams and Stromile Swift. Sixers games would be fun to watch again. Here's what their starting lineup could possibly look like...

PF Stromile Swift
    SF Antoine Walker
    C Samuel Dalembert
    PG Jason Williams
    SG (No. 1 pick)
    6M Aaron McKie

PS. Just think how improved every team would be from this trade.

PHILLY: Gets rid of a frustrated future Hall of Famer for to young stars who still have tremendous upside (unlike Iverson), plus a number one draft pick. They also give away three role players for a more efficient scorer than Iverson in Antoine Walker.

MEMPHIS: Just imagine this Memphis team: Pau Gasol, Allen Iverson, Shane Battier, Mike Miller, James Posey, etc. This'll be a well rounded team that might even contend for the Western title (once Gasol, Battier, etc mature).

DALLAS: Gets rid of an uneccessary fourth/fifth scorer in exchange for three hustler players they could really use. This would also free up playing time for Antoine Jamison at the power forward spot.

So what do you think? Nice huh?

Peace,
    Arch Dogg
    RIP PROOF

Any trade that involves seperating Iverson and Snow is a good trade. Snow has been holding back Iverson and the Sixers for years now. Snow is a point guard and he can't even do back door passes and he only makes like 30% of his wide open shots.

I personally like the Kobe for Iverson trade that was a rumour about a year ago. People will realize who is the best player in the NBA is and see how bad kobe sucks when he gets doubled every play.

Comment

Nobody can deny the fact that Allen Iverson is the best player in the NBA. The fact of the matter is A.I will not be a Sixer forever. The trade you mentioned Arch Dogg would be a good trade and would improve the shape and balance of the team on the whole but we will never get a player ofs the same calibur as Iverson. At the end of the day nobody would ever want to give up the best player in the league but it will happen eventually and we have to get the best deal we can.

In regard to "The Pimp" I'd rather take Swift, Williams & a 1st round pick rather than just Kobe, no doubt.
      "and my best white mate, say what's up to Chris" - Jay-Z

XBox Live Gamertag: VaporChris

Comment

Oh also, If the Lakers got Iverson in a trade for Kobe, The rest of the league might aswell just pack up and stay at home. No team would touch Los Angeles w/ Iverson.
        "and my best white mate, say what's up to Chris" - Jay-Z

XBox Live Gamertag: VaporChris

Comment

Jason Williams and a number 1 pick for a negative guy like AI. Dont get me wrong, AI is a hell of a player, but I dont think Memphis will want to unload that much for him.

Comment

Jason Williams and a number 1 pick for a negative guy like AI. Dont get me wrong, AI is a hell of a player, but I dont think Memphis will want to unload that much for him.
            Why is he a negative guy? Because he has cornrows and tattoos? Pfft. Everything I've heard about him is positive. He's a motivator, team captain material, and an all around great player. Anytime you trade a player of that caliber you better get somebody equally as good. To trade him for anything less would be a slap in the face. I'd take him over here in Portland any day.
            Last edited by L.A.Q; 03-04-2004, 01:21 AM.
            I was whored!
            i mean its not a bad pic.its pretty good.
            looking sexy as fuck Gotti.
            nice body
            LAQ post more pics
            i cant see anything for LAQ to be embarassed about
            Nice body

Comment

Yeah I Agree With Chris03, Iverson Is The Best In The League And Philly Wudnt Want To Lose Him. Also, Nobody Would Touch The Lakers With AI, Even If Kobe Did Leave
              Englishman

I . O . M

Illest On Mics

" Eye Of The Storm, My Tears Fall In The Torrential Downpour//
              The Flood, Ya Deathwish
              WRITTEN IN BLOOD " - Jehst

Comment

Lol @ that shitty idea for a trade. The Sixers shouldn't be worried about getting rid of Iverson, they should be worried about getting a much better supporting cast.
                This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

^Yeah that's what I'm sayin. The Sixers have Iverson, and not much more. He's the only trade bait on the team. Think of it this way, Philly could get three good players (Williams, Swift, and a 1st rounder) for one. Just imagine if the Sixers traded Iverson to a team like Portland or Dallas. Those teams are loaded with players that are sixth men out West, but in the East they would be All Stars. Just look at Swift for example. Out West he's not exactly a superstar, but if he was on the Sixers I bet he would be just as good as KMart or better. He's a very similar player but with BETTER hops than Kenyon. Look what switching conferences did for Jermaine O'Neal.
                  But just imagine how good Memphis would be with AI. They'd have Iverson, Gasol, Shane Battier, Mike Miller, damn. Playoff contenders out West for sure, conference champs in the East.

Peace,
                  Arch Dogg
                  RIP PROOF

Comment

TMac is best player right now. I rather see him go to memphis.
                    A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.
                    - Peter

Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten
                    - Cartman

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Deborahlanker, 01-04-2021, 12:08 PM
                    1 response
                    0 likes