Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Alex Fergurson Retire?

RIP Man U, Rest in Pieces.

As I predicted, Man U had no chance in Europe, have already lost the league title, and will get humiliated by Arsenal in FA Cup semi. That means in the last 3 seasons, Fergie will only have won 1 league title.

Now Man U record in the 90's is fantastic. but I think just like Liverpool era ened in late 80's, Man U era is over, and Arsenal are gnna be the new power team. Man U wont even be second best, Chelsea stealing all their signings are are clearly on the up.

Fergie is a legend, And I rate only Bob Paisley and Brian Clough ahead of him, but the dude is old, he gonna be like Bobby Robson goin around with alzheimers living off past glory.

Also, the whole of England camn celebrate, the end of the prawn sandwich brigade is over, no more referee buillshit decisions at Old Trafford, no more fat london faggot talkin about how "his" team did it again when they aint even form Manchester, no more bandwagon dick riding bitches, and real football can return.

i dont think he is over, this has been a dodgy season for united..thats all, his rep speaks 4 itself
    and we havent won anything yet, and u cant say there is a power shift just yet, in order to become a great team, u have to prove u can do this next yr, and the yr after...something arsenal havent been able to do in the past.
    every1 wrote off united, when they came 3rd behind liverpool and we did the double..but they came back n won the title

we r fuckin amazin tho, aint we? :D the football we r playin at the moment is outstanding! i aint jumpin on the treble bandwagon at all, and i do have my reservations about the fa cup match, but it is probably the most exitin time ive had growin up to b an arsenal fan..

Comment

I think he should. He should come back to Aberdeen for £500 a week just for his love for the club.
      World Class

Comment

I think he should have gone a few years ago when he said he would. He's been losing touch ever since then.
        I'm a white hetrosexual male; a member of the only group of people left in the world that you can say anything about and there wont be a protest the next day.

"Muthafuckas talk about all this black this and white this. Hip-hop started in the biggest melting pot of America which is New York. You had whites, blacks latinos, and all kinds of shit when hip-hop first started. For people to say that this is strictly for the blacks and shit, uh nobody said that when all the white kids started buying NWA albums when they had no radio play. But now it's a problem cause they are buying the Eminem records?" - Proof

Comment

To all you people saying he should quit, Who would you get who is a better manager?

Ferguson & Wenger IMO are the best two managers in the world. If we get rid of Ferguson it will only be a step down.

I think you'll find Fergie will be there next season at a minmum maybe even the season after then when Fergies finally ends his management days Steve Bruce will be the new United boss.
          "and my best white mate, say what's up to Chris" - Jay-Z

XBox Live Gamertag: VaporChris

Comment

Fuck Man. U
            Englishman

I . O . M

Illest On Mics

" Eye Of The Storm, My Tears Fall In The Torrential Downpour//
            The Flood, Ya Deathwish
            WRITTEN IN BLOOD " - Jehst

Comment

Originally posted by Chris03
              To all you people saying he should quit, Who would you get who is a better manager?
              Iain Dowie

Comment

yes

Eminem - "But in the midst of all this anger and this angst
                Never once did you hear me say I'm a gangster and I aint hear no complaints"

Comment

I think he should, he has problems and if he didnt have problems, Beckham would still be at United.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Monret, Today, 03:10 PM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Monret
                  by Monret