Call Me Bitter If You Must But....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Me Bitter If You Must But....

People need to cut all this shit about Arsenal going the whole season undefeated, It's ludicrous and it will not happen...

Remaining Fixtures

Bolton
    Chelsea (a) - Champs League
    Man Utd
    Man Utd - FA Cup
    Chelsea - Champs League
    Liverpool
    Newcastle (a)
    Leeds
    Tottenham (a)
    Birmingham
    Fulham (a)
    Leicester

lol @ you playing us twice, Chelsea twice, Liverpool and Newcastle all in a row and people saying you will go unbeaten hahahahaha. Throw in Spurs away and then two possible ties with Real Madrid.

You're having a fuckin laugh.

If somehow you manage to do this, I will leave this msg board forever 2:032

Will be nice also to see how many cunts jump on the fuckin Gooner bandwagon, God I fuckin hate you lot so much. I used to have respect for Henry aswell that cunts just too arrogant now and it won't be long before someone twats the cunt.

Rant over............ for now.
    "and my best white mate, say what's up to Chris" - Jay-Z

XBox Live Gamertag: VaporChris

And before some one says it, I'm not hating.. Arsenal this season have been an awesome side and do deserve to win the title, I'm not claiming anything different BUT it's annoying how people are saying they are the best team ever and will not get beaten. I could make a world dream team of the best 11 players in the world and they would not get through that fixture list unbeaten. There are just too many big games crammed into a small period of time. I believe there is still time for Arsenal to self-destruct and blow the title the only problem is we're not winning neither so it looks as if anyone's gonna nick it, it's gonna be Chelski.

Comment

I agree I doubt it will happen if it does i'll be shocked

Comment

When people say they'll go the whole season unbeaten, I think that just refers to the Premiership as they have already bean beaten in the CHampions League this year. And remember, they dont have to win those remaining games, they can draw a few and still go unbeaten.

And Chris.... we wouldnt want you to leave the board... not when we have "United going to win the league" topics to remind you about and poke fun at.

Comment

Chronic, I know it's just in the league... How could I ever forget your humiliating start to the Champions League?!?! :D

I added the Champion's League fixtures in because they will still take toll on your Premiership performances. Two games against Chelsea & possibly Madrid aren't gonna be walks in the park my son lol.

Comment

I'll like to see them do it, they are an incredible team. But i cant see them coming off the back of man u twice, then chelsea, then liverpool and being able to beat a fresh newcastle away. And thats IF they can beat man.u at home in the 1st place...
            The Britney Spears Pic Thread !
            Luis T. Album Reviews

Comment

Arsenal will win the champions league this year. Lets put money on it. Chelsea will be tough, with Ranieri job on the lie, english players like Terry and Lampard will go all out, but Arsenal will just edge them. most likely face Real Madrid in semi. I've watched Real all year, and they are very suspect tio me. They have incredible players but they rarely perform. Valencia were robbed of a win at the bernabau by the worst fucking referee decision I have seen in my lif e when raul dived like like a sniper had shot him and got a penalty in the dieing seconds. Even the games they have won have been struggles. You dont think Thierry Henry will give that defence nightmares. Only Man U has a worse defence that madrid.

Then they'll face AC Milan in final, for a one game, not 2 legs. Anything can happen. Henry's pace is fucking ridicolous, and its very difficult tio defend the Champion League, I dont think its been done, so Milan statistically has history against them, and Arsenal will win. That win will end Uniteds domination. It will be better than United in 99 cause united weere luckuy against a Bayern who choked in the final, and yet again, Had a goal by Juventus disallowed in Turin, lucky bastards.

Comment

i dont think we will go the league undefeated, i dont think we will win the champions league, any loses we have in the premiership..will be away, we will beat united and liverpool..i see newcastle and spurs as banana skins.
                i think we have outclassed every team in the premiership this season. id like to see us do the new record for best start to a season, is it 30 games? and our 30th game is against united? quality.
                my mate supports liverpool and we were watchin the premiership on sat nite n he started bitchin bout henry's celebrations, lol, always gotta have summin to moan about...

Comment

You WILL NOT beat us. Beating you lot is the only thing left for our season now, fuck the FA Cup.

Comment

and thats amazing, actually all the united fans can hope 4 is ending our unbeaten run..and perhaps fa cup..but it appears some have already conceeded that also.
                    amazing.

Comment

We should wipe the floor with United, but seeing as the Championship will already be won, Wenger might rest players in the last few matches which may lead to a loss or 2. :D

Comment

Nobody has conceded the FA Cup, I'm just saying it's a worthless competition IMO, I couldn't care less if we win it or not.

Our season now is not all about ending your unbeaten streak, I'm just saying Fergie and anybody associated with Manchester United will not want probably their biggest rivals to go unbeaten through a whole season. I sense you're trying to say it's pathetic but if you flipped it round and we was in your position, You'd love it if you beat us to stop us going unbeaten aswell. That's just the way it is bewteen the two clubs.

Chronic, It's cunts like you that make me really hope you lot fuck up bad and we somehow miraculously pull it back or even fuckin Chelski.

Comment

What the hell are you all talking about.

Comment

Football theres no way youll get it your american and female. lol
                            Vets > Norms

Comment

The chances of Arsenal winning Champion's League while having to play all those top teams in the Premiership is very unlikely. I am not going to front and act like I really follow Premiership, because frankly I don't. But Madrid's defense is anything but terrible, and AC Milan's defense is incredible. Maldini, Nesta, and Cafu are going to make sure Henry won't get past them, If they do end up playing Milan. My guess is that their main focus for the season is to win the Premiership, and they have enough hard games in that already, and then at the same time to try and snatch the Champions League title is rather unlikely, especially considering the quality of the teams that are left. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 10-25-2020, 09:07 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by Bearks1958, Today, 04:05 AM
                              0 responses