Which League is the Best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which League is the Best?

Personally, I think the best football is being played in Italy. All the games are played at a very high pace which makes it very entertaining to watch even if you don't really follow the whole league too much. The Premiership seems to be the most entertaining off the pitch though, there is always so much shit going on there. There is always lots of talk about transfers, and some big transfers are being made all the time. Regardless, I think that the Italian league have the best games to watch though.

italian games, apart from inter and roma, are a yawn-fest. soooo boooring
    the premiership is fast paced and exciting, every single game
    even portsmouth vs southampton turns out to be exciting, cant say the same about matches like ancona vs perugia
    spanish is good to watch, barca with ronny are about as good as it gets, and real madrid are a class act to watch

COME ON U SPURS!

Comment

Nah Italian games as of late have been amazing. I watched Lazio vs. Roma last night and the game was incredible. And yea I can't believe I forgot to mention the Spaniards, fucking class. Yea, Did you forget about Juventus and AC Milan. AC Milan is one of the best teams out right now.

Dutch League is interesting to watch to see the up and coming dutch players but the thing is that once they get good they always transfer out. van Bommel is leaving most likely, Robben is going to chelsea. But it's still good to watch, Ajax produces good football all the time. Anyone see Feyenoord's game yesterday? about 20 good solid chances but only 1 goal. Crazy shit.

Comment

i really dont follow any foreign leagues, i watch the pdd game....but it is startin to b heard more that the premiership is gettin to b 1 of the best in the world..

wicked, we have a spurs fan on here!...avirax, spurs have 1 of the best strikeforces in the premiership..but tottenham r actually an appauling side, i fuckin hate spurs so much. all my mates r season ticket holders and every time i speak to them all they can say is how "unlucky" a side spurs are..nah..u r shit. :D local rivalry is amazin.

Comment

The prem

panish league is good, but itialian footbll is boring.

Comment

I'm surprised no one likes the Italian League to be honest. I guess it's just what type of football you are used to watching.

Comment

I'd love to say the Swiss leauge is the best, but yeah I know...;-)

Italian soccer is boring to watch. Their soccer is about not getting goals rather than scoring goals...Might be effective, but not all to exciting....

You can't really make one league the best because every big league(not the Swiss one..) has got four good teams for sure but the middleclass teams aren't really comparable...

FC Basel has got the best fans in the world!!!

Comment

well .. I watch the 3 main Leagues ... Italian - Spanish - English ...

well here's wut it is ...

the league that got MOST chalange is the Spanish ... u can see that more than 1 team compete 2 their last breath 'n useualy the points r close 2 each other ...

then u got the Italian league ... which is more enjoiable ... cuz u got alot of good teams 'n alot of good players ...

then u got the English ... which is not that fun 2 watch ... but u'll enjoy some of the matches ... 'n the winner is useualy Man Utd. or Arsenal .... but this time Chlsea did better than wut they useualy do ...

so MY order is:
                Italian -----> Spanish -------> English.
                And the world doesn't believe that you fightin' for freedom,
                Cause you fucked the Middle East, and gave birth to a demon,

My Music

Comment

I Watch The Premiership And La Liga Mainly, And Check Out Most Of The Champions League Games (thanks to Sky).

I Find That The Atmosphere In The Premiership Is Much Better, As The Spanish Pitches Are Further Away From The Fans. The Scores In English Football Seem To Be Higher Than Any Other League (except the Bundesliga, Thats A Fact). Thats Not Just The Top Leagues Though, All Of The Lower Leagues Too.

So Overall I'ma Have To Say I Enjoy English Football More, But I Am Biased So w/e....
                  Englishman

I . O . M

Illest On Mics

" Eye Of The Storm, My Tears Fall In The Torrential Downpour//
                  The Flood, Ya Deathwish
                  WRITTEN IN BLOOD " - Jehst

Comment

I was at the pub the other day and they were showing Chelsea - Wolves, the last 20 minutes of that game were the shit. The man Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink comes through with a fucking hat trick to seal the deal. Once Arjen Robben gets thrown into the mix at Chelsea it'll be bananas.

Comment

1.Spanish - Overall best. Every team is dangerous and fun to watch.
                      2.Italian - very defensive..not as fun to watch but effective / AC Milan is probably best in the world right now.
                      3.English - Very fun to watch but not as stong as the first two leagues
                      4.French - solid overall league..not to mention 2 teams in the CL Quater Finals
                      I'm runnin' from nothin'
                      my stomach is touchin'
                      what I'm clutchin'
                      to give you more than a concussion
                      end of disscusion......Lloyd Banks

Comment

http://www.iffhs.de/main/ranking/clu...rache=englisch
                        I thought some people would be interested in this. Englishman does bring up a good point that the supporters are pretty much right on the pitch at Premiership games, which does add to the atmosphere.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by auriculo, Today, 09:06 AM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post auriculo  
                        Started by red rum, 11-21-2008, 01:21 PM