Clarrett Out Of NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarrett Out Of NFL Draft

Clarrett and Mike WIlliams, along with other underclass-men are barred from this years NFL draft.

This sucks for Williams, cuz he signed with an agent forgoing his amatuer status which means he cant play for usc in the fall

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7267101
    WINING ISNT EVERYTHING...ITS THE ONLY THING

not true yet though.. they have appeal before the draft this weekend... if they win they will be in the draft.. and if u they win later.. they will have supplemental draft for those players.. so theres still a good chance they will be in the nfl afterall.. i hope not.. but will see.. Clarret will get eaten up his first 5 years.. hes too small and slow with no work dicipline.... and this is coming from a guy who goes to Ohio St.
    PERPATRATAZ BITCHES!!!

Comment

Mike Williams not being invited to the draft has nothing to do with the court ruling.

The NFL wants him to go back for another year of school, so they basically just didn't invite him. There is still a chance get can get back into school and play, but who knows what will happen.

I'm a swordsman, the apocalypse horseman
      What makes me smile is another's misfortune.

Comment

He shouldn't enter this year. He seems too immature and his value isn't as high. I would've rather take the years in college than having to wait years to get a starting position.
        www.thespeaks.com
        www.pinoyrap.com

Comment

fucking gay. The NFL are such uptight pussies. Clarrett is good enough to compete in the pro level, same for mike williams. what a joke they've become with there dumb rules.

Comment

Clarrett would get demolished, he's injury prone as it is, and he has no work ethic
            WINING ISNT EVERYTHING...ITS THE ONLY THING

Comment

you don't know that. see, that's the problem, everyone's assuming or think they know what's gonna happen. how are you really gonna know unless you see it actually happen. If the NFL really felt that Clarett wouldn't make it through the season, they'd let him get drafted and make an example out of him. But they're scared that he'll succeed and do well and thus having more sophmores and the like come out early.

Comment

^ Of course. Let's look at his resume. Only one year of college. And look at how he handles his attitude to his coaches. Nobody wants to take a player like that and nobody would want to take the risk of drafting a player like him. Clarett has things to improve of and he should've at least completed his sophomore year.
                www.thespeaks.com
                www.pinoyrap.com

Comment

How come when I post this, no one replies back, but for some reason y'all reply to this one.
                  Carl: Burns looks happy today. Watch me take advantage of his good mood. Uuh, Mr. Burns. Can I have a raise?
                  Burns: Clean out your desk, you're gone!
                  Carl: Well, I had a good run.

Comment

being from Columbus, i fucking hate clarrette, he is a lil bitch, and i'm glad the supreme court denied him entrance, this would have opened pandoras box, and would have deluded the nfl and ncaa football

look at what has happend to basketball, it took about 10-15 years after they let it happen, but honestly, the nba has way too many young, inexpirienced players, while the ncaa lacks superstars

clarette would have been three years, and out, as great as he was his year with the bucks, he got injured a lot
                    Cause the ***** wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright
                    Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
                    It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write

Comment

^you're upset cuz he wasn't with OSU when they lost to michigan, i'll bet. I'm an Ohio State fan, they are my fav team. But they should get a lot of the blame here. Someone said that he only played 1 year of college. Well, Ohio State decided to increase his suspension from 3 games, to 6 games, to the whole fucking season. For what, they never found anything that showed he took money, or that he cheated on exams. He got a bum rap in OSU so he had no choice but to challenge the NFL. Both the NCAA and the NFL are assholes for what they are doing to CLarett, and ultimately MIke Williams.

Comment

Hey Shady Rabbit, the reason they suspended Clarett for so long was because even though there wasn't enough evidence of him taking money they just didn't want to play him and have that come back an bite them in the ass. I mean the NCAA would of hit the school with a big suspension of there own if enough evidence had come out.
                        With my voice I will vent
                        Standing here, hoping that this will be energy well spent
                        So no matter how absurd these words get, listen closely
                        As this could be the last word I spit

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Cade1974, Today, 04:47 AM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes