This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u mean 120 sucks? 121 is the best card of the year

Kendall Grove vs. Demian Maia slated for The Ultimate Fighter 12 Finale December 4th
    Gabe Ruediger vs. Paul Kelly slotted for UFC 123 in Detroit
    No regrets, nicca no regards
    I know the bar, raise mine, yall can lower yalls
    What I lack in talent, I normally show in heart
    Prolly why they want the encore before the show can start

Comment

• Yep meant 120 .. The UFC struggled to sell in germany, gave away a lot of ticket and put prices lower .. going to be much easier for me to just fly over , get a cheap hotel and get drunk for dirty cheapp

I woulda gone to ufc 120 if they had signed up jimi manuwa aswell

also .. I expect bisping and hardy to have some words .. bisping not happy that dan gets so much support for being a brit , despite living in the u.s .. sort of understandabe ..

Bisping is a nice guy, some dont like his humour .. he stays in the uk , when in reality, to be a top 5 guy, shoulda gone to the u.s long ago
      Buddhism is the shiiiiittttt

When Buddha can't help, I ask , What would BARNEY STINSON do ?

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

Comment

• id honestly probley go to 120 then 122....

•Vitor Belfort vs. Yushin Okami*
        •Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Goran Reljic*
        •Jorge Rivera vs. Alessio Sakara*
        •Amir Sadollah vs. Peter Sobotta*
        •Jason Brilz vs. Vladimir Matyushenko*
        •Rob Kimmons vs. Kyle Noke*
        •Seth Petruzelli vs. Karlos Vemola*
        •Dennis Siver vs. TBA*
        •Peter Sobotta vs. TBA*
        •Pascal Krauss vs. TBA*
        No regrets, nicca no regards
        I know the bar, raise mine, yall can lower yalls
        What I lack in talent, I normally show in heart
        Prolly why they want the encore before the show can start

Comment

• sakara is the only italian guy in the ufc and I suspect he is a fascist fuck, what a shame, I really hope he's not.
          Once upon a time in America there was a hustler holding a Derringer
          Every society honors it's live conformists and dead trouble makers
          THE PEOPLE WANT HOW HIGH 2

Comment

• red ...

120 is expensive, a place in london to stay would cost me and my missus about 2-300 at least ..
            eating and going out at least a 100
            trains cost about 150
            tickets for ufc cost 500 ..
            and the only fighters i want to see are hardy, sass, hathaway, had they signed manuwa i woulda gone ..
            Then i would go to the expo and joe rogan stand up too costing at least 100 ..
            I'm 21 soon .. so I'm going to save for a ufc event in vegas too

122 will be with a bunch of us from the gym going for a piss up, stay in a b & B , flights are dirty cheap, cheaper than catching a train to london

and then i'm going to every home and away premier league game, tickets are free but travel is ridiculous

However, the card for 122 looks weak too .. I guess I could just save the money
            Last edited by AJ; 09-08-2010, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• if ur talkin pounds, it's probably cheaper to fly to vegas and watch the fights there ..
              "Why would I save a world, I no longer have any stake in?"

Comment

• I AM TAlking about pounds .. drawback of having a fucking girlfriend, she wants to go aswell ..

Comment

• well everytime i hear people speaking in pounds, it's always double the amount of pounds (you say a ticket that's 500 pounds, which i assume is only costing 250 dollars), which are double the amount of CAD/USD, or close to it .. if that makes sense

like you say 500 pounds for tickets, which i automatically turn into 1000 CAD, maybe i'm way off, but if that's one ticket, i know you can buy them for cheaper, depending of course on seating ..

and then 300 pounds for hotel, is like 600 here, which would be like fancy hotels, vegas i'm sure is closer, but i'm sure you can stay in a regular hotel for a lot cheaper ..

i think you guys get paid more, which evens it out, in a sense that you might get paid 20 pounds, for the same job as someone getting paid 20 dollars ..

but i'm terrible with judging currency, and economy shit ..

but sounds pricey :|

Comment

• 250pounds is about 420 dollars

The wages are a lot better here .. and in all honesty, high earners get taxed .. the best thing about tax, Health care is solely about health, not a business ..

WEATHER , MMA STANDARD , GIRLS are the only reasons I would move to the U.S

Our minimum wage ends up at like 7-8 usd ..
                    a 20 dollar job in the u.s ..
                    we do get paid 20 pounds, which is over 30 dollars

Also, She doesn't like shit hotels, and neither do i to be fair .. if you go down to london, which i think is the most expensive capital in the universe lol, you got to make it a nice trip

The tax rates are ridicukous in the uk , if you earn over 50k a year, half of that goes into tax to pay for welfare ..
                    I think that they also do that for sporting events ..
                    so any fighter earning $57k at ufc 120, will only get half that ..
                    Last edited by AJ; 09-08-2010, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASK JEEVz View Post
                      red ...

120 is expensive, a place in london to stay would cost me and my missus about 2-300 at least ..
                      eating and going out at least a 100
                      trains cost about 150
                      tickets for ufc cost 500 ..
                      and the only fighters i want to see are hardy, sass, hathaway, had they signed manuwa i woulda gone ..
                      Then i would go to the expo and joe rogan stand up too costing at least 100 ..
                      I'm 21 soon .. so I'm going to save for a ufc event in vegas too

122 will be with a bunch of us from the gym going for a piss up, stay in a b & B , flights are dirty cheap, cheaper than catching a train to london

and then i'm going to every home and away premier league game, tickets are free but travel is ridiculous

However, the card for 122 looks weak too .. I guess I could just save the money
                      2-300 for a hotel? Mate its not that much,u can stay in a travel lodge fam room for 60,you only gotta stay one nite!
                      Also 150 on train? What u takin virgin first class? I used to come back from norfolk to kent while college up there and the train was 40 for a weekend pass!
                      I feel you tho it can get expensive,jst gotta look around mate!

Also who u got a season ticket for bruv?
                      If you want a free rapidshare/megaupload account then click this link and sign up
                      http://www.freepremiumaccounts.com/?r=1235584

Comment

250pounds is about 420 dollars

The wages are a lot better here .. and in all honesty, high earners get taxed .. the best thing about tax, Health care is solely about health, not a business ..

WEATHER , MMA STANDARD , GIRLS are the only reasons I would move to the U.S

Our minimum wage ends up at like 7-8 usd ..
                        a 20 dollar job in the u.s ..
                        we do get paid 20 pounds, which is over 30 dollars

Also, She doesn't like shit hotels, and neither do i to be fair .. if you go down to london, which i think is the most expensive capital in the universe lol, you got to make it a nice trip
                        yeah tax is a bitch in canada sometimes but i can't complain at the moment .. living in the richest province, we only pay 5% tax on everything .. a few other provinces, including the one i grew up in pay 15% .. insane ..

but living cost here is insane .. which is deff one huge benefit for the most part in the us .. houses are fairly cheap in a sense .. but then no free healthcare ..

but yeah seems pricey in london, i haven't been yet, but when i do it'll be nothing but greatness i'm sure ..

but still could be almost cheaper to fly to vegas and watch a fight that you might want to see, which seems kinda funny .. but also could be worth even the little extra you have to pay ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheets View Post
                          No one knows yet, word is that it was something to do with his attitude

reading the article on his cut, they just keep saying from his loss .. weird .. but he says that any contract disputes, or other issues that he previously had were all mended .. but who knows ..

seems weird to be cut after going 1 - 1 and still having 2 fights on his contract .. and then watch him go in another organization and go on a tear and dana will be crying to get him back ..

article here

Comment

• Duffee .. we all had high hopes, but in his last fight, eh shoulda handled business and in the end he got fucked

keigan ..
                            London, it's got more character thatn NYC , but I love NYC , The london clubs are awesome (mahiki, ice bar, china whites etc.) .. A drink that costs 5 dollars in my hometown, would cost 20 in london ..

I'm hoping that next summer, there will be a ufc card in nyc, detroit,c hicago, or orlando .. going on holiday to them places defo .. was planning on going to cali next month but can't now ...

Fader, one of my best mates plays for WBA

Fuck a travel lodge , my girl would kill me if we stayed there , and we would have to stay for 2-3 nights at least, because of the fan expo and rogan show , cus she wants to go shopping n watch a show (i havent included those prices) .. though i did look at travel lodge and holiday inn, some of them are packed out due already cus of ufc 120 .. If I was to go by myself, i would fucking stay out and about for 2 nights lol, just sit in hyde park with my headphones on

Mate, brum to LONDON and back is ridiculously expensive on a friday

If you're going to go all the way to London, you might aswell make it worth it .. An average at best card , Bisping / AKIYAMA as a main event, errr, why cant they give us jonny bones

the last OMMAC event >> aLL THE HASSLe with ufc 120
                            Last edited by AJ; 09-08-2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Fader, one of my best mates plays for WBA

Fuck a travel lodge , my girl would kill me if we stayed there , and we would have to stay for 2-3 nights at least, because of the fan expo and rogan show , cus she wants to go shopping n watch a show (i havent included those prices) .. though i did look at travel lodge and holiday inn, some of them are packed out due already cus of ufc 120 .. If I was to go by myself, i would fucking stay out and about for 2 nights lol, just sit in hyde park with my headphones on

Mate, brum to LONDON and back is ridiculously expensive on a friday

If you're going to go all the way to London, you might aswell make it worth it .. An average at best card , Bisping / AKIYAMA as a main event, errr, why cant they give us jonny bones

the last OMMAC event >> aLL THE HASSLe with ufc 120
                              Good shout on sittin in hyde park!
                              Also forgot bout expo so u do need 2 nites!
                              120 aint worth the money needed to go.
                              If you want a free rapidshare/megaupload account then click this link and sign up
                              http://www.freepremiumaccounts.com/?r=1235584

Comment

• I'm hoping i win the euro millions though .. if i do , i'll treat you to the trip too lol

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by xrobertfe, Today, 01:14 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post xrobertfe  
                                Started by rehema, Today, 12:55 AM
                                0 responses