This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redsoxx View Post
    good KO by Hendo, thought i was watching a LHW fight though didnt know it was a MW fight...
    weird they kept saying the new LHW champ
    Last post you say? lol.

LOL I knew you'd come along to talk shit. I guess BJ is not the greatest LW anymore because he fights at WW and none of his achievements at WW count for the fact that he's a LW.

Are you really trying to act like a predominantly MW fighter - who was clearly outsized - moving up and winning a world title detracts from the fact that he's a predominantly MW fighter?

He has fought most of his career at MW, therefore he is a MW. He walks around smaller than most MW fighters, including Anderson Silva (3 inches and 20lbs to be exact), therefore he is a MW. Anything he does at higher weight classes is simply a bad ass 185er moving up in weight. Just as it is with Couture, Penn and Sakuraba. But I suppose Saku is a HW, right?

Get your head out of your ass and quit trying to find excuses to argue with me.
    Last edited by AlpHa_OmegA; 03-05-2011, 09:42 PM.
    Originally posted by Helmz
    This album Is my shit.
    Everybody should download this.
    If you ain't feelin it.
    Then stick to R&B bitches.
    AO kills shit.
    www.myspace.com/sevenmethods
    Get at me

Comment

• where were u saying greatest MW ever while dude was getting dominated by Shields in his last fight?

in his last 6 fights at MW he is 3-3...

zomg BJ fought Fitch the #2 ranked WW in the world to a draw

Greatest LW of all time. Period.

see how dumb that sounds

ok then
      No regrets, nicca no regards
      I know the bar, raise mine, yall can lower yalls
      What I lack in talent, I normally show in heart
      Prolly why they want the encore before the show can start

Comment

where were u saying greatest MW ever while dude was getting dominated by Shields in his last fight?
        in his last 6 fights at MW he is 3-3...
        zomg BJ fought Fitch the #2 ranked WW in the world to a draw
        Greatest LW of all time. Period.
        see how dumb that sounds
        ok then
        Yeah cause fighting to a draw is the same as winning your 7th world title

Where were you saying GMWOAT when Anderson was getting tapped by scrubs with sub .500 records? Thought so.

And I was in this very thread saying Hendo was the GMWOAT after his loss to Shields (which wasn't his last fight ). Unlike you simpletons, I realize that 1 fight or 6 fights is not the defining factor of all time. You kids so easily mix up "all time" with the recent. "Fedor is 0-2 in his last 2 he's not the best HW ever". Stop with that logic, I'm allergic to ignorant shit.

I love how you start with one argument, lose it and switch to another. Just goes to show you came in here with the soul purpose of trying to argue with me. Even more evidence is that now you're talking shit about Hendo just because you think it'll upset me. It's pathetic, bro.

Now off to studio leaks you go.
        Last edited by AlpHa_OmegA; 03-05-2011, 10:22 PM.
        This album Is my shit.
        If you ain't feelin it.
        AO kills shit.
        Get at me

Comment

• lol at bringing up a loss anderson had 7 years ago, what a fucken moron...

BJ comparison was right on...

3-3 in the last 5 years is so recent

Comment

lol at bringing up a loss anderson had 7 years ago, what a fucken moron...
            BJ comparison was right on...
            3-3 in the last 5 years is so recent
            Once again Redsoxx avoids every valid argument thrown his way. Shocking

Aren't we talking "all time"? So shouldn't we consider all of time? 7 years is a part of all time isn't it? You got quite a selective memory. Clear case of biased bullshit. I expect nothing less from you though, who are so biased he contradicts himself completely if it aids his argument.

How on earth was the BJ comparison right on? It was the most ridiculously fucking stupid comparison I've ever heard. Using BJ Vs Hughes 1 would have been a better comparison. And isn't that a big reason BJ is considered the best LW ever? Moving up and winning a title?

You're getting mighty emotional. What's with the name calling? Perhaps the internet isn't for you if you get this emotional any time someone has a different opinion than you.

Now seriously, off to studio leaks. Quit trying to make a dramatic exit and/or convert people. Be a man of your word and leave because at this point it just seems like a cry for attention.
            This album Is my shit.
            If you ain't feelin it.
            AO kills shit.
            Get at me

Comment

• the BJ comparison was right on mentioning someone is the greatest of all time in another division after they won a fight in a division higher then that one is fucken stupid...

like saying BJ is the GReatest LW of all time after a fight that many ppl thought he won against the #2 WW in the world after the fight...

its dumb

lol at me getting emotional, read your own post

i dont think ive seen anyone catch more feelings then u do in the MMA section, if someone says anything about Fedor or Hendo u shed tears...

i'll leave when i want to though, u should be happy ive been the only one keeping this section somewhat active for the last month

this shit is easy

Comment

• Yes, it is very easy when you're losing. Nothing to be proud of. You've avoided nearly every valid point made.

So you're telling me that a big reason BJ is considered the best LW has nothing to do with beating Hughes? GTFO. You're in denial again.

What about my post? You're the one name calling and shit. Can't even intelligently debate you're seething so bad.

Anytime anyone says anything that has to do with Anderson not being the best you start blowing steam out of your ears. Someone says GSP is the best and you start seething. I say Hendo is the greatest MWOAT you start seething. OK forget GMWOAT... Hendo top 5 P4P GOAT. That better?

Like I said, Hendo is a small MW who has fought the majority of his career at 185. He's barely bigger than GSP. Therefore anything he does above that is a MW moving up in weight.

Answer this... what is Saku, a MW or a HW? Exactly. Checkmate.
                Last edited by AlpHa_OmegA; 03-06-2011, 10:27 AM.
                This album Is my shit.
                If you ain't feelin it.
                AO kills shit.
                Get at me

Comment

• lmao what does BJ beating Hughes have to do with him as a LW? wtf...

Hendo is a small MW? yet he has trouble cutting to get there and has gassed in the majority of his last fights...

if u are talking MW as in the Pride MW 203 pounds then yes Sakaruba was a MW whats your point?

lol at saying im seething when all i had to say was "i thought the fight was at LHW" and u fucken blew up" lmao...

and then you're saying im avoiding shit u are saying, while doing the exact same thing...

check mate

just stop while you're at your lowest point its getting hard to watch

Comment

• I blew up? lol. Hardly. I made valid arguments and you started calling me a fucking moron.

BJ is a LW fighter correct? So moving up from LW to win the WW title has plenty to do with him being a LW. It's a testament moving up in weight to fight a guy in the weight class above you. Just as it was for Anderson. Just as it was for Wanderlei.

Isn't Wanderlei in the top 3 of pretty much every LHW all time list? Should his his fights with bigger guys like Cro Cop, Hunt and Fujita have no effect on that even though he was a small LHW moving up in weight?

Isn't Saku on pretty much any top MW list not despite, but BECAUSE he moved up and fought guys like Rampage, Cro Cop and Wanderlei Silva?

Dude seriously, you're in denial. It's sad. If you really don't see what moving up in weight to fight guys bigger than you does for you in the division, I can't help you.

I'm done with this. You're completely delusional and that's very clear. You got some ridiculously failed logic. all time is apparently only between now and 2006. Moving up is no testament to your original size/division. It's laughable.
                    This album Is my shit.
                    If you ain't feelin it.
                    AO kills shit.
                    Get at me

Comment

• pretty cool that for 2 pages there isnt any mma news, just redsoxx and that girl ao bitching about some dirtbag that cant hang in the ufc anymore, all he has is a right hand now, as good as he was, hes on his way out lol hes not randy couture. why dont you too quit bickering and post some fuckin news
                      "i wish one of you guys had children for i could kick them in the fuckin head or stomp on their testicles!" - mike tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by jroy7 View Post
                        pretty cool that for 2 pages there isnt any mma news, just redsoxx and that girl ao bitching about some dirtbag that cant hang in the ufc anymore, all he has is a right hand now, as good as he was, hes on his way out lol hes not randy couture. why dont you too quit bickering and post some fuckin news
                        Says the guy who has posted less MMA news than either of us.

You still mad at me obviously. I still have your bad rep full of wishfully imaginative homosexual slurs. I didn't know you were gonna hold a grudge. Seriously. I got bad repped, thought it was you, it wasn't, you bad repped me, I'm over it. You should get over it as well.

And lol @ a 5-2 UFC record qualifying as "can't hang in the UFC".
                        Last edited by AlpHa_OmegA; 03-06-2011, 12:16 PM.
                        This album Is my shit.
                        If you ain't feelin it.
                        AO kills shit.
                        Get at me

Comment

• youre such a douchebag, i come here to check the news, i dont post cuz everytime somebody does, you gotta post a fucking paragraph crying about it. you ruined this forum you faggot. oh no a bad rep, what a fuckin loser, youre clearly a fuckin joke in the real world, thats why you think youre so fuckin smart on here, but you fail to realize that while youre tryin to be smart, you look like a fucking idiot with your little comments. fuck you, and fuck this forum, youre a piece of shit. now go ahead write another paragraph and include that i resorted to name calling, but really, im just speaking the truth you flaming fag.
                          "i wish one of you guys had children for i could kick them in the fuckin head or stomp on their testicles!" - mike tyson

Comment

• henderson cant hang in the ufc anymore, fuck his record and fuck you

Comment

• LOL this dude seething

lol @ admitting I'm smart. Not the best way to insult someone.

Stop with the homosexual slurs, shit is creepy. I'm not even going to insult you. I'm going tpo apologize for clearly hurting your feelings. You pos repped me recently, I neg repped you in a misunderstanding and now you're clearly hurt by that action.

I ruined this section. lol. Is that why I got positive reps from you constantly until a misunderstanding? Check them emotions, homie.

And lol @ a peasant disrespecting an MMA legend. 3 fight winning streak with 2 wins in a row over former world champions upon leaving the UFC. Yeah, he couldn't hang in the UFC
                              Last edited by AlpHa_OmegA; 03-06-2011, 09:01 PM.
                              This album Is my shit.
                              If you ain't feelin it.
                              AO kills shit.
                              Get at me

Comment

• Rumors of Hendo Vs Fedor? Interesting.

http://www.addictedmma.com/story-New...trikeforce.php

Hendo is a bad ass mofo he doesn't care he'll fight anyone. Dude has fought 4 HWs already so I can see it happening. Even though Fedor looked uncharacteristicly horrible in his last fight, it'd still sell out a stadium. I'd like to see it.
                                This album Is my shit.
                                If you ain't feelin it.
                                AO kills shit.
                                Get at me

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS