This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urijah faber on jones

told him he could be a mix between Jordan and Ali," said former WEC featherweight champion Urijah Faber, who saw Jones' appeal early on and had his clothing line sponsor Jones. "He's got a lot of character, a great personality and he's a good person. I remember the first time we sat down and talked. I talked to him about sponsoring and he didn't even know there was money involved."

I'm seriously stoked to have one of my brands behind him on a guy who is going to bring the sport up. I was impressed. He looked awesome."

---------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube - Jose Aldo: Managing ED Soares

----------------------------------------------------

Former 3x ADCC and 4x World's Jiu-Jitsu champion, Murilo Santana, has a strong inclination to believe that Brock Lesnar's jiu-jitsu coach is not only a better teacher than the Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, but he believes Lesnar will submit Junior Dos Santos in the second round at UFC 13

"I think the ground game will be the deciding factor in this fight. Brock will take Dos Santos down immediately and then we will see who has trained the hardest. Both have great coaches. Even though Comprido is more accomplished than Nogueira in Jiu-Jitsu, I don't think this will matter. It's about the student and their willingness to learn. I know Comprido very well and I know Brock Lesnar has a very strong Jiu-Jitsu game for MMA thanks to Comprido of course. Dos Santos also has very good hips and is hard to hold but in my honest opinion, I don't think it will be enough. A lot of people overlook the fight with Frank Mir who has very strong Jiu-Jitsu. I knew immediately that Comprido prepared Brock well for Frank. There are a lot of things that they did on the ground that most people who don't know Jiu-Jitsu cannot see. For example, the 'lockdown'. Frank tried to use the lockdown on Brock, but Brock shut it down perfectly. I'm sure this was something they prepared for. I know Robert Drysdale sat down with Frank after the fight and watched the tape. They went through every technique Brock used and what Frank should have done to counter or avoid it. It was perfect top control from the half guard. The reason he is adapting so well to Jiu-Jitsu is because of his wrestling background. If it wasn't for that, it would have taken him a long time to learn the stuff he has already learned in the four years he has been training Jiu-Jitsu. In the end, I trust Comprido and I know he has a surprise for Dos Santos. My prediction for the fight is if it stays standing, Dos Santos will take it. But once they go to the ground, that will be the moment where Dos Santos will lose. I have Brock winning by submission in the second round."

---------------------------------------------------------

The Korean Zombie, Chan Sung Jung, has stepped in on extremely short notice for an injured Nam Phan and will be banging his undead heart out against Leonard Garcia only 10 days from now at the UFC Fight Night on March 26th! Wow! Watch the video below for a little refresher course.

YouTube - Leonard Garcia VS The Korean Zombie Highlight

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

dana White said St-Pierre vs. Silva may not be as close as we originally thought.

"This fight isn't happening," White said. "It's not a fight yet. It's still a big fantasy fight. There are still things that need to happen in the meantime before we sit down and discuss where this fight would be, what weight it would be at, how it would work. It's all just fantasy yet.

"I literally have not talked to Georges St-Pierre or Anderson Silva about this fight."

The same obviously goes for Jones vs. Silva. White admitted numerous people stopped him on the way to the post-UFC 128 press conference to ask about Jones vs. Silva.

"With what I saw tonight, [Jones] looks a mile ahead of everyone else," White said. "In my opinion, not only is he the No. 1 light heavyweight in the world, he shot up the pound-for-pound (rankings) as well."

But that doesn't mean he's ready to throw him into a fight with Silva just yet.

Besides, Silva really has no interest to fight at light heavyweight, White said. He only did so before (in wins over James Irvin and Forrest Griffin) because he largely had cleaned out the division and was pushed by White.

"Anderson Silva has made it very clear to me that he doesn't want to fight at 205 pounds," White said. "That's why originally when I was always talking about him trying to go for another belt at 205 pounds. ... He stuck his big toe in a couple of times because I was pressing the issue. He made it very clear he doesn't want to fight at 205."

However, like White and other true MMA fans, he thinks Silva might be lured after what we've seen from Jones, MMA's next big star, in the past couple years.

"Who knows?" White said. "Maybe he sees a guy as talented as Jon Jones, and he'll want to try it."

--------------------------------------------------

JORGE RIVERA ON SONNEN

Can you explain your dislike of Chael Sonnen?

Cocky man, he's doing what he likes to do he's selling talking shit and messing with a guys mind. It's OK, he talk too much and he doesn't have any ground so he shouldn't talk too much.

If you were booked in a match with him, how would you deal with the smack talk mentally? Would he get to you?

Never, never. He can spend his time talking shit and not being in the gym. I will be in the gym, let him talk the shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIGFOOT SILVA ON BROCK

"It excites me, The UFC is the No. 1 event on earth. The best fighters in the world are there. I would love to fight there."

"I'd love to fight Brock Lesnar and send him back to pro
    wrestling because I don't accept the fact that [he's] ranked No. 2. It's not personal; I don't know Brock. It's just professional."

This is what he said previously

"Man, I think he must return to his fake fights that it’ll be best for him. I’ve always said that, he’s not a better fighter than Fedor, or Minotauro, or Cigano… He’s not the number one. I’ve said that when Werdum beat Fedor, who would become the number one? To me, it must have been Wedum because he had just beat the number one, but no. they put Brock Lesnar as the first, Werdum on the second place and Fedor in third. For sure now the top position is on good hands because Cain is a great fighter, he’s complete, has proven to have a good ground game, a good Wrestling and h’s a good exchanger. Now it’s on good hands. It was ridiculous for us, fighters, to see Brock Lesnar with only four or five bouts being considered the top athlete on earth, it’s ridiculoius. And people like Cain Velasquez, Cigado, Fedor and Minotauro coming after Brock Lesnar… He’s a fake fighter."

-------------------------------------

FIGHT NIGHT - DAVIS V NOG .. CONFERENCE CALL RECAP

- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira: I was already far into my camp for Tito, but Phil's a wrestler too, so my training doesn't change too much.
    - Nog: This is definitely a great moment in my career. It's a big step for me.
    - Nog: This fight is just as tough as it would have been with Tito. Every fight is tough.
    - Nog: Davis and I trained not too long ago. Very strong wrestling, very strong ground skills.
    - Nog: I've dedicated the last year to wrestling.

- Phil Davis: It's an excellent opportunity to fight a legend in the sport. I'm thrilled just to be in the Octagon with him.
    - Davis: Nogueira is a threat everywhere.
    - Davis: I took a lot of thought before agreeing to this fight. Great opportunity, but it's a huge challenge.
    - Davis: I don't know if I'm close to fighting for a title. That's not for me to say. I have to worry about Nogueira first.
    - Davis: I'm definitely taking time off after this fight to improve my fight. This fight came sooner than I expected.
    - Davis: I take inspiration from Jon Jones. He accomplished so much in such little time.

- Dan Hardy: Anthony and I are friendly. No reason to fabricate trash talk. I've invested my energy into my training.
    - Hardy: I always like to put pressure on myself. I perform better. I've put myself in a situation where I feel like I'm fighting for my job.
    - Hardy: The Monday morning after the Condit fight I was back in the gym. I was annoyed that I let myself and my fans down.
    - Hardy: I got back to the UK just before Christmas. I've done my camp with Team Rough House.
    - Hardy: It's always good having Paul Daley around. We've been together for 9 years.
    - Hardy: I've knocked out enough people that it was bound to happen to me.
    - Hardy: I'm annoyed that Condit thinks he's a better fighter than me. He isn't.
    - Hardy: I wasn't quite sure how the medical suspension works. If someone tells me I can't punch for 30 days, I'm not going to listen to them.

- Anthony Johnson: Dan's already been respectful to me. I like watching him fight. We're top athletes, we don't need to go back-and-forth.
    - Rumble: I said I was thinking of moving to 185 to get people talking about me while I was out. 170 pounds is my home.
    - Rumble: I don't think GSP is giving up the belt any time soon. There's still guys who want to get a piece of him.
    - Rumble: I got pretty big, pretty lazy being out with the injury. My weight is great now.
    - Rumble: I'll be under 200 pounds in cage. Maybe 180-185.
    - Rumble: Hell no. This fight isn't going to the ground. You're talking to two guys who like to bang.
    - Rumble: We don't like that lovey-dovey stuff. That's why we should be in the main event.

--------------------------------------------------------

he UFC's deals with Spike TV, Versus and ION Television (not to mention Facebook.com) are now coupled with Strikeforce's Showtime and CBS partnerships, creating a widespread MMA presence across a variety of television platforms.

But could the purchase of Strikeforce, including its fighters and extensive tape library, signal the coming of the UFC's own television channel? UFC president Dana White admits it certainly make sense.

"It's a different world out there right now," White told Mike Straka on this week's new edition of HDNet's "Inside MMA." "Going out and starting your own channel isn't as easy it was six or seven years ago. It's a lot tougher than it used to be.

"But does it make sense? Yeah, it makes sense."

MMA fans have long salivated over the prospect of a 24-hour network dedicated to the broadcast of UFC programming. With the PRIDE, WEC, Strikeforce and EliteXC video libraries now under Zuffa's control, it would seem there is now more than enough stockpiled footage to make that dream a reality.

White, himself, even spoke on the potential for a UFC channel in an October 2010 interview with Broadcasting & Cable.

"SportsBusiness Journal just came out with a survey asking big names in the industry which sport could start its own network, and four out of five said us," White told Broadcasting & Cable. "They are right. I agree. That will happen within the next couple years."

Of course, exactly when that will happen remains a mystery. Some MMA pundits have suggested that while an all-UFC channel is certainly possible, the real crux behind the UFC's acquisitions of promotions like Strikeforce and the WEC is the access to their TV deals, thus allowing White to pit networks against each other in their bids for his programming.

White dismissed that notion.

"It makes me laugh sometimes when I'm cruising through the Internet and I read some of the stories that some of the reporters write," White told Straka. "Nobody knows what we're doing. We know what's going on. We're the ones that built this industry. We're the trailblazers that are out there making all these things happen.

"We know what we're doing. We know what the future is. We know what's going on, and it's funny to sit around and read some of the ideas that some of these websites throw out there. Trust me, we know exactly what we're doing for the next five years."

Instead, White stuck to his "business as usual" mantra in regards to current broadcasting plans. And as far as Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker is concerned, that means a continued presence on Showtime, as well as a return to network-television partner CBS for the first time since a post-fight brawl marred the April 2010 broadcast of "Strikeforce: Nashville."

"It's definitely still a possibility," Coker told HDNet's Bas Rutten. "We all know what happened last year, and we said we'll revisit it this year.

"Under the new regime, honestly, we haven't had a chance to sit down. It happened so fast. ... We really haven't had the time to sit down and create the overall master plan in detail."

The UFC's recent purchase of Strikeforce was unquestionably a game-changer in MMA, and the sport's most powerful promotion further distanced itself from any potential challengers for its market share. But what exactly that means for the sport's presence on television remains to be seen. White declined to reveal the company's current plan, but he admitted his promotion is an extremely enviable position.

"To be where we are right now in such a short amount of time?" White asked. "We bought the company literally 10 years ago, so to be sitting here now and talking about all this stuff and to be where we are today is pretty amazing in 10 years."

----------------------------------------------------------
    Buddhism is the shiiiiittttt

When Buddha can't help, I ask , What would BARNEY STINSON do ?

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

Comment

• According to TATAME, on UFC's official Brazilian website, fans can choose between an army of Brazilian fighters to vote on who should be fighting at UFC: Rio on August 27th. Here's the list offered by ZUFFA thus far.

Bantamweight:
      Diego Nunes - Caxias do Sul (RS)
      Rany Yahya - Brasília (DF)
      Renan Barão - Rio Grande do Norte (RN)

Featherweight:
      José Aldo - Manaus (AM)
      Raphael Assumpção - Fortaleza (CE)

Lightweight:
      Charles "Do Bronx" Oliveira - São Paulo (SP)
      Edson Barboza - Nova Friburgo (RJ)
      Gleison Tibau - Tibau (RN)
      Rafael dos Anjos - Rio de Janeiro (RJ) Thiago Tavares - Florianópolis (SC) Yuri Alcântara - Ilha de Marajó (PA)

Welterweight:
      Carlos Eduardo "Tá Danado" Rocha - Cabedelo (PB)
      Paulo Thiago - Brasília (DF)
      Renzo Gracie - Rio de Janeiro (RJ)
      Thiago "Pitbull" Alves - Fortaleza (CE)

Middleweight:
      Alexandre Ferreira "Cacareco" - Rio de Janeiro (RJ)
      Anderson Silva - São Paulo (SP)
      Demian Maia - São Paulo (SP)
      Jorge Santiago - Angra dos Reis (RJ)
      Mário Miranda - Niterói (RJ)
      Rafael "Sapo" Natal - Belo Horizonte (MG)
      Rousimar "Toquinho" Palhares - Dores do Indaiá (MG)
      Thiago Silva - São Paulo (SP)
      Vitor Belfort - Rio de Janeiro (RJ)
      Wanderlei Silva - Curitiba (PR

Light Heavyweight:
      Fabio Maldonado - Sorocaba (SP)
      Luiz "Banha" Cané - São Paulo (SP)
      Lyoto Machida - Salvador (BA)
      Maiquel Falcão - Pelotas (RS)
      Mauricio "Shogun" Rua - Curitiba (PR)
      Rogério "Minotouro" - Salvador (BA)

Heavyweight:
      Junior "Cigano" dos Santos - Caçador (SC)
      Rodrigo "Minotauro" - Salvador (BA)

---------------------------------------------------------

YouTube - UFC's Phil Davis Talks 2011 NCAA Wrestling Tournament, Cael Sanderson, Penn State

-------------------------------------------------------

The story behind that video, that was January 2008, it was an event called the Northeastern Grappler's Challenge and was hosted by Team Bomb Squad in Ithaca, New York - which was the team that Jon Jones was originally from. It was actually a pretty big tournament and it was the first time that the American Sambo Association had put together its competition team, its grappling team (no gi). We had on the team Doug Fournet who you see in the video, who is a world class grappler who has been in the FILA grappling world championships many times and the Sambo world championships many times. He originally started off in Judo under Christophe Leninger, a UFC guy in the original days (UFC 3, fought and lost to Ken Shamrock) ... we just know each other through the Sambo community and so at that event I was coaching him but he's not my student.

That was the first time I saw Doug get submitted by anybody so it was pretty surprising. Also on our team was Reilly Bodycomb, who's now kind of famous as well in the grappling world. That was Reilly's very first time doing no gi grappling. Also there was Anthony Sansonetti, Jeremy Paiser and Josh Alti, those were the five guys on our team. We were making our debut as Team American Sambo and we did the Pro Team Challenge and some of the guys did individual tournament brackets as well, but in the Pro Team challenge we actually came in 2nd place only because of Jon Jones beating Doug, and Anthony actually lost to Tamdan McCrory who was also young into his career. But it was just great, it was a fun time and I mean obviously we didn't know who Jon Jones was going to develop into. January 2008 was really early into his career outside of wrestling. We had no idea who he was other than he was really good and he beat Doug and Doug is totally a top level guy, you know? So what was cool about the tournament also was for most people it was the first time they had seen Sambo. It was pretty common place for people throughout the tournament to come up and say to us "What the hell are you guys doing?" because you know it's definitely not like a BJJ style as what we did was a very aggressive style.

Over all it was a pretty great day on a lot of levels and it's pretty cool 3 years later to see what Jones has grown into. He's from New York and I think it's important for people to see, especially those battling for legalisation in New York to really see the history of how these guys become who they are.

YouTube - Before you were famous: Jon Jones

YouTube - Urijah Faber gives the "Korean Zombie" an English Lesson

--------------------------------------------

YouTube - 25 of the Greatest Insults in UFC History

-----------------------------------------------

YouTube - Georges St-Pierre Training with Freddie Roach in Los Angeles

and hes training bjj with braulio estima

-0-----------------------------------------------------

YouTube - Risk / Black House (Graffiti Legend Risk Stops By Black House)

-----------------------------------------

To: Joe Silva, Matchmaker Extraordinaire, Ultimate Fighting Championship
      Re: Spitsbing & his tainted victory

Joe:

If you get a chance to talk with him, please mention to your idiot-in-residence Michael Spitsbing it’ll be a little tougher to knee ME in the head when I’m charging at him like a runaway train and mincing him through the fence like a boiled potato, should we ever have the pleasure of each other’s company for a few (VERY few) moments in the Octagon.

Oh; and I’d suggest to him being a little careful about spitting on any of MY cornermen, since any one of them can beat him up as badly as I can. Thanks ever so much.

Hope all is well.

-Chael Sonnen

The acquisition could mean only one MMA video game going forward.

Last year's EA Sports MMA was licensed by Strikeforce, using its rules, many of its fighters, and venues where major Strikeforce cards have been fought. The two had a hand-in-glove promotional relationship leading up to the game's release, including bouts fought during E3 under Electronic Arts' sponsorship.

Though EA Sports MMA did not perform to analysts' sales expectations, a producer vowed in November that the publisher would make a sequel. That may be off now; UFC President Dana White has made no secret of his contempt for EA Sports. Further, the UFC and THQ, publisher of the UFC Undisputed Series, have an exclusive partnership lasting through 2018.

According to Brian Ebersole, the arrow on his chest is pointing to his chin to let opponents know how to defeat him. That's the equivalent of a me having a neon sign pointing to my empty wallet whenever I go on a date to alert the chick they will eventually pay for everything. My friend Eric told me he hasn't brushed his teeth since he was 21. I promptly responded with 'Hey Eric, I will never share a burrito with you again'. Some stuff is inexcusable, but Brian Ebersole's cartwheel kick at UFC 127 gets a pass solely because he pulled it off in a previous bout and KOd his opponent with it. Check out this video of Ebersole KOing Shannon Forrester at XFC - Return of the Hulk. See, it's not that ridiculous, folks.

YouTube - Cartwheel Kick MMA KO Knockout

----------------------------------------------------------

Anderson Silva
      The UFC middleweight champion has signed with 9ine, the upstart sports marketing firm of soccer great Ronaldo, the three-time FIFA Player of the Year. 9ine is a partnership venture between Ronaldo, entertainment entrepreneur Marcos Buaiz, and London-based advertising powerhouse WPP.

The company, which officially launches in March with offices in both Sao Paulo and London, has already thrown its weight behind its new client. Silva will still be managed by Ed Soares and Jorge “Joinha” Guimaraes, while 9ine look to secure sponsorships and opportunities to develop the brand of “The Spider.”

“9ine has a concept of exclusivity, which means working with only a few athletes and brands, just the best,” Ronaldo stated in a press release. The 34-year-old superstar currently starts for Sao Paulo-based soccer club Corinthians, which happens to be Silva’s team of choice. “This is the case of Anderson Silva, one of the greatest competitors in the MMA world.

It appears that Silva is pulling an average of $80,000 - $100,000 per sponsorship on his shorts.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• STRIKEFORCE UFC CONFERENCE RECAP

- Scott Coker: "This is a historical day for the sport of MMA."
        - "Silicon Valley Sports & Entertainment wanted to get back to their core business (hockey). I wanted to stick around in MMA."
        - "We have around 140 fighters under contract in Strikeforce."
        - "HWGP delay had more to do with finding the right location for the fight. This deal had nothing to do with it."
        - "I think fans are eventually going to get to see the fights they want to see."
        - "We had booking approval for guys with non-exclusive contracts."
        - "Fedor fights for Strikeforce. Fedor fights on Showtime. I can't get into the specifics."

- Dana White: "Right now, we're looking to run Strikeforce on Showtime. Business as usual."
        - "I'll never say never to anything, but right now Strikeforce will continue to run on Showtime. Showtime runs the production for Strikeforce. There's things we can do to help out, but they're running production."
        - "There's always going to be competition. We're just looking to expand and grow the business. We need more fighters."
        - "I wouldn't count anything out with regards to fighters crossing over. As of now, we're keeping things separate, but it's a work in progress."
        - "There are a lot of people who aren't big fans of mine, but we can still do business." (Re: Barnett, Daley)
        - "All you have to do is have some money and some big balls to get into the MMA business."
        - "My thoughts on women MMA is the same. That's Scott's deal, not mine."
        - "We're open to the idea of the HWGP final being on PPV."
        - "We have the largest MMA video library in the world."
        - "A fighter's union is up to the fighters. The problem is that this isn't a team sport. Guys at the top might not want to kick money down to the guys at the bottom."
        - White dodges a question about multiple champions in each weight class.

- Lorenzo Fertitta: "It's a positive for the fighters to work for Zuffa. We have vast resources and will honor contracts."
        - "There are plenty of promoters around the world for fighters."
        - "We haven't had a chance to meet with Showtime yet. Strikeforce still has a contract for 16 fights with Showtime. If Showtime is interest in something beyond that, we're interested."
        - "So far, we have not been able to do a deal with a network that makes sense for us."
        - "Strikeforce will continue to use the hexagon. Strike WILL ADOPT the Unified Rules. Elbows on the ground will be allowed in Strikeforce."
        - "Showtime contracts runs through 2014. Showtime controls production which includes announcers, etc. We'll offer input, but that's all."
        - "We put this together in short order, and we don't have all the answers yet."
        - "It's important for fighters to remain professional. We're honoring our side of contracts."
        - "There's a lot of "unfinished business" over in Strikeforce with regards to matchups."
        - "We're not worried about opening ourselves up to anti-trust suits. There are 1000s of other promotions."
        - "Scott does not have an equity stake in Zuffa."
        - "We started talks in mid-December."

-----------------------------------------------------------

TODD DUFFEE ON UFC / STRIKEFORCE

I had the luxury of hearing of this possibility about two weeks ago so I have had time to brace for impact. However I thought it would happen later in the year or next year... I am aware there are a lot of possible negatives but I'd much rather hear what the positives are going to be, and dwell on that. At this point, it should be embraced. Complaining isn't going to undo anything.

- My first thought was all the great possible match-ups we will get to see. I understand they will be operating separately for some time but I hope when they say cross-promotion they are saying mega-fights will happen, not just strikeforce will have a booth at the fan expos.

- Some of the greatest fighters in the world won't have to hear the dreaded question of when will you get good enough to be in the UFC and instead get the respect they have already earned.

- Another step in gaining the same respect the NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB etc.

- Strikeforce will now have the money to put on more shows meaning guys won't have to sit on the shelf for long periods of time... More shows means possibly more free shows.

- More pull within the japanese market due to strikeforces good relations which might save Japanese mma.

- The naysayers can now be ignored an we can rest assured that the tourney will go on... Also the greater possibility of more tournaments in the future as a feeder into the big shows.

---------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube - UFC Fighters Discuss Alien Invasion

------------------------------------------------------

YouTube - Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida Sparring at Black House

Three-time UFC tournament champion and UFC Hall of Famer Royce Gracie (14-3-3 MMA, 11-1-2 UFC) is in continuing negotiations with the promotion to appear in a retirement fight at the Brazilian event, which is expected to take place Aug. 27 at HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro.

Mike Kogan, the U.S. representative for the Japan-based Fighting and Entertainment Group (FEG) and Gracie's longtime manager, today informed THE MEDIA

Although negotiations are far from over, Kogan said he and Gracie are talking directly with UFC president Dana White and UFC executive Lorenzo Fertitta about the prospect of bringing the 44-year-old MMA legend back into the octagon one last name against a specific - but undisclosed - opponent.

A couple years ago I met Bas Rutten at a Hooters which was the same day I realized that a buffalo wing is a garbage concept. There is no way a buffalo can fly with those things. The best thing a buffalo wing can do is be dipped in ranch. Bas Rutten doesn't have time to think about the inability of a Buffalo to fly. He's too busy appearing on Ustream, talking to Joe Rogan about MMA for two hours. How many of you knew that Bas Rutten nearly fought Wanderlei Silva at Pride in a K-1 match with 4oz gloves? This broadcast is filled with so much awesome that you may not watch the entirety of this recorded stream now, but at some point in your life you will -- and you'll thank me for it.

bas rutten, brian redban, Recorded on 2/22/11 Joe_Rogan on USTREAM. Comedy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player...s_MMA/24294517

TUF 13 TRY OUTS (LESNAR V JDS)

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewLOl...layer_embedded

---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrekV...layer_embedded

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED1Ho...layer_embedded

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOB ARUM STILL CHATTING SHIT

"I don't want to demean UFC, because they've done a marvelous job of marketing. But it's the same audience over and over. It's white males, and they have never been able to expand their demographic."

"So the future success of UFC is limited. The success of boxing is not, because boxing reaches those groups. The only demographic that boxing has lost is the white, young males, period."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Shane Carwin making his return at UFC 131 versus Jon Olav Einemo.. hope to see Carwin back on his usual bullshit of knocking out whoever steps in his path.
          LastFM

Comment

• Hope Carwin DESTROYS this faggot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qec7L...el_video_title
            LastFM

Comment

• i just hope carwin workin hard on that cardio .. i dont wanna see him gas out again
              "Why would I save a world, I no longer have any stake in?"

Comment

• def not.. it killed me watching the Lesnar fight. he had that fight won, and he punched himself out.

also, i think it was you Jeevz who wanted the Jay Leno show with Jon Jones

http://www.rlslog.net/jay-leno-2011-...hdtv-xvid-2hd/
                LastFM

Comment

• Fuck, Jeeves. Them mega posts freezing my shit.

Dan Henderson Vs Fedor Emelianenko targeted for summer.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/04/1...oker-confirms/

Fedor has gone to Holland to work on his striking (rumor is he's at Mike's Gym which has trained K1 champions like Badr Hari, Melvin Manhoef) and will be traveling to work on his BJJ as well.

This is good news. Fedor was just so successful and so far ahead of all other HWs for so long that he got too comfortable and stopped evolving. Now you got a guy like Bigfoot who is 300lbs, great sriking and legit BJJ BB and you gotta evolve more as a small HW.

I am a huge fan of both guys and I hate it when 2 of my favorites fight eachother but this is a great fight between 2 of the GOAT. Best of luck to both guys.
                  Originally posted by Helmz
                  This album Is my shit.
                  Everybody should download this.
                  If you ain't feelin it.
                  Then stick to R&B bitches.
                  AO kills shit.
                  www.myspace.com/sevenmethods
                  Get at me

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwgG6...layer_embedded

Comment

• stopped watching when he power bombed him, wtf was that lol
                      LastFM

Comment

• Shogun/Forrest 2 confirmed for UFC Rio.

Nick Diaz says he may be done with MMA and will be making his pro boxing debut late this year against Fernando Varges or Jeff Lacey. Already signed by Nick, just waiting on one of them to sign.

http://tkohub.com/nick-diaz-signs-to...rgas-jeff-lacy
                        Last edited by AlpHa_OmegA; 04-15-2011, 02:14 PM.
                        Originally posted by Helmz
                        This album Is my shit.
                        Everybody should download this.
                        If you ain't feelin it.
                        Then stick to R&B bitches.
                        AO kills shit.
                        www.myspace.com/sevenmethods
                        Get at me

Comment

• I am a big fan of MMA! Love to watch fights and train myself too. But it's hard to combine education and sport when you're a student. Recent times I have a lot of essays and other writings to be done. That's why I use https://www.essay-company.com/research-paper-writing to get all the work done in time and to have top-grade research papers!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Bynarden, Today, 01:50 PM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Bynarden  
                          Started by ketoviante11, Yesterday, 10:59 PM