• Show
Clear All

• Sam
    replied
    damn would love to be in Vegas this weekend

Rogan n Joey Diaz perform their stand up at Mandalay Bay
    UFC on Saturday
    Super Bowl Sunday on the strip

too bad be working a whole bunch throughout weekend ... hopefully Jazz/Thunder is great game so I forget about missing figths

Leave a comment:

• Redsoxx
    replied
    Wanderlei vs Stann official for UFC 130, turning into another great card

•Champ Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard (for lightweight title)
    •Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Thiago Silva
    •Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
    •Frank Mir vs. Roy Nelson
    •Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story
    •Travis Browne vs. Stefan Struve

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    this is bad ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFPhmv5r7s

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    i signedd up to facebook just to stream ufc prelims lol

Leave a comment:

• Redsoxx
    replied
    Dana gonna try to get us all the prelims, guess the facebook streams are here to stay too
    http://mmajunkie.com/news/22314/ufc-...very-fight.mma

Leave a comment:

• Keigan
    replied
    for the ufc anyway ..

Leave a comment:

• AlpHa_OmegA
    replied
    Wow at Daley passing up a title shot. I understand wanting to be with your fam for the holidays but you gotta take that.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Fighters will never get the money they deserve so long as organizations are involved.

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    STRIKEFORCE have quite high demands for sponsorship (know that for a fact) ..

Leave a comment:

• Keigan
    replied
    Originally posted by ASK JEEVz View Post
    WOW at so many fighters on the last strikeforce card getting less than 2k .. and herschel walker only 5k

i thought hershcel walker had said before that any money he makes he's going to donate to charity, so that could be a reason it is low, but still could be a bit higher ..

and 2k is ridiculous, i mean sponsors probably pay pretty well, but still like i've said before, an injury sidelines you for 6 months, 2k + sponsorship isn't covering that ..

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    He was offered the diaz fight for the end of january .. but he didnt want to spend xmas and new year training .. and he didnt want to wait like 4 months for his next fight .. so bamma offered him like 20k (minimum) to fight ..strikeforce have allowed him to fight .. but told him if he loses he loses his title shot .. most folk are refusing to acknowledge BAMMA now after their misbehaviour with tom watson

WOW at so many fighters on the last strikeforce card getting less than 2k .. and herschel walker only 5k
    Last edited by AJ; 02-01-2011, 03:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Redsoxx
    replied
    he is but hes taking another fight february 26th in some British organization against Yuya Shirai

Leave a comment:

• Fader
    replied
    ^^^ I thought that Paul Daley was at Strikeforce?

Leave a comment:

• AJ
    replied
    i really cant imagine dana cutting machida if he loses 3, he will probably just give him an even weaker opponent

also, im sure arlovski has been training at jacksons for over a year on and off (i remember posting one of his video blogs last year , and he said it)

I have respect for brian stann .. but him saying tom watson will be the one to watch this year is complete BS ..
    Watson started off promising, moved over to tristar .. his last match at BAMMA (stupid promotion), despite training with GSP, he struggled against a tv celeb who hadnt fought in 3 years and already had a shit record , he missed about 3 open submissions and had no power at all ..

Also to note, that same company ripped him off .. he got like 15k to fight , his opponent failed to make weight, and was late for weigh in by 4 hours (clearly trying to cut the weight), he was due a quarter of his opponents 20k .. the company refuse to pay it him unless he signs a new fight contract with them ..

so what does paul daley go and do .. signs up with this company .. must be getting at least 20k

its an amateur mma company that gets quite a bit of press .. yet quality like ommac doesnt get noticed

Leave a comment:

• AK
    replied

Trying too hard... still gonna boo him. Like wearing a Leafs jersey means anything lol

Leave a comment:

• Killie
    replied
    Diaz finna fuck Cyborg up

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by mopehawk, Yesterday, 10:37 PM
0 responses