My SummerSlam Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SummerSlam Predictions.

Benoit vs Jordan....I don't think Benoit should win because that's just lowering his credibility to win the US title (again) when he's more of a main eventer. However, I'm going to give the nod to Benoit.

Mysterio vs Eddie: Hmm very interesting. I actually see this match going either way because the storyline has become rather dull and this will end it. I honestly could see someone else grabbing the custody papers, like the Mexicools thereby setting up this whole mexican/latin fued. It could happen. But...if i HAVE to pick a winner, I'll go with Myseterio just because the storyline needs to end.

Taker vs Orton: Taker, unfortunately usually jobs to those that need a boost, and Orton beating Taker would boost him up more since he's been gone for a while with that injury. I do see interfernence, of some sort, and not a straight up win by Orton, could be wrong though. But, I'm picking Orton. (perhaps a Hassan return to fuck over taker, then he goes to raw...it could happen)

Batista vs JBL: I'm picking JBL on this one, I don't think Bastisa is doing a very good job as the champion over on Smackdown, he did better on Raw. But I'm picking JBL because LESNAR, COULD, COULD return and go after Batista setting up a long-running fued. Either way, I'm for JBL on this one.

Angle vs Eugene: Honestly I don't care. Angle tends to let the offices go with creativity and storylines rather than "realness" everyone knows angle could probably beat EVERYONE, none the less, I'm going to go ahead and pick Angle because the stolen gold medal storyline blows ass.

Hardy vs Edge: I don't see Matt Hardy being the winner because he's very lucky he got his job back, However, I don't see a winnner at all. I see both just fighting to a no contest thereby prolonging the fued. Winner=no one.

Cena vs Jericho: Nothing too hard here, I'm just going with Cena. Sorry.

HBK vs Hogan: Wow. WOW and WOW. I'm very split on this. I voted for Hogan as to win on WWE.com but...I don't think he'll win "fair"....a Bret Hart return? I dunno. But I see HBK as actually lying down for Hogan just becuase he's changed over time. Winner=Hogan.

Overall, couuld indeed be a GREAT PPV if everyone performs to their ability. Not many titles on the line though.
    "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, 10-31-2020, 07:43 AM
5 responses
0 likes
Last Post Rapsodia  
Started by ioddvrea, Today, 04:50 AM
0 responses
0 likes