HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Premiership 08/09 Thread -All News i.e Transfers/Friendlys/Fixtures/etc HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.X View Post
    Arsenal will win next season, Guarentee.
    Lol
    at
    you

3 years, no trophies? Ouch.
    Nothing next year = Arsene 'Kiddy-Fiddler' Wenger has to go.

Comment

Boo to Kiddy Fiddler. Also, may I remind you that last summer we won not only the Emirates cup, but the Amsterdam tournament as well. We received trophies for both those victories.

Obviously should you choose to ignore those glorious triumphs i'm sure most clubs would love to have had the 3 years we've had. Champions League final one year, Carling cup final the next and then leading the premiership for 4-5 months, carling cup semi-final and champions league quarter final. We're deinately going in the right direction.
      Harry Redknapp; he's got a twitch. How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care. All we know is he has got a twitch. He's got a twitch...

Comment

Right direction?
        You actually won things at one point didnt you?

Comment

Well we've improved considerably this season on the past two, so yes right direction.
          Harry Redknapp; he's got a twitch. How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care. All we know is he has got a twitch. He's got a twitch...

Comment

cant see arsenal winning the league next year.they need some world some world class player like when henry was there.not that fabregas is not good but still the guy didnt score many goals and wasnt that great either in the latter half.adebayor may have scored a lot of goals but they didnt come at the time when it was needed.i dont know adebayor just didnt perform when it was needed the most.arsenal fell off the latter stages of the season.

they will be in champions league spot i guess.they need to buy some established player.not 4 or 5 greats but atleast 1 or 2 mainly in the attacking department.

Comment

Adebayor scored 30 goals, plenty of those earnt us points. It was just that when he went 4 or 5 games without a goal we didn't have any one to step up and get a goal or two. Any striker is going to go a few games without a goal at some point in the season.

Comment

You'll see .. If it wasn't for such bad luck (and our bad luck is because english referees don't like arsenal because of the amount of foreign players) and injuries this season that title would of been ours. I havent seen arsenal play like they have the season just gone since the 50 games unbeaten season.

Arsene Wenger is looking at buying David Villa..

Plus how can you anyone even have the ability to criticise arsenal or our manager, Our whole squad now which was bought over the years comes to a total of 32million and we still finish 3rd. Yet now it is worth 100s of millions. Haha, Didnt Rio Ferdinand go to man utd for not further off 32million?

Comment

We're not looking to buy Villa, i'm positive of that.

Comment

Ah nuts, Well we were looking to buy villa

Comment

Nah, he said if he came to England and could choose any club he'd come to Arsenal because he likes the way we play and it suits his style, which is probably fair enough. Fabregas said if he could have any player it would be him as well, but Arsene said we'e not looking at buying him. He's obviously a class player but at this stage I don't think we need another striker. Adebayor just scored 30 goals, Eduardo should be back by christmas, RvP hopefully be made of something stronger than balsa wood next season. Plus Bendtner, Vela and Walcott are all good back up. Short term solutions have never been Arsene's style. We couldn't keep everyone happy if we had Villa as well. Striker is one of the positions we almost certainly don't need a player.

Comment

im not criticising wenger.he's pure class especially bringing up players from young age.but i just think to compete for a whole season and four trophies,they need someone to stand up and atke control.fabregas isnt at that level atm.every team has someone like that.

liverpool have torres and gerrad
                        chelsea terry and lampard
                        united ronaldo and hella lot others
                        totenhem have robbie keane,berbatov etc

im not saying arsenal dont have quality.they just need that player who has that extra bit of quality.hope yall understand what i mean..

Comment

You'll see .. If it wasn't for such bad luck (and our bad luck is because english referees don't like arsenal because of the amount of foreign players) and injuries this season that title would of been ours.
                          Lol at you blaming referees, you sound like Wenger.
                          Everyone has bad luck an injuries. Just proves Arsenal dont have enough strength in depth!

I havent seen arsenal play like they have the season just gone since the 50 games unbeaten season.
                          Errrm, excuse me, 49 game unbeaten run. I think you'll find United ended that. Kthxbye.

Haha, Didnt Rio Ferdinand go to man utd for not further off 32million?
                          Yep, and hes the best centre back in the world. Money well spent? Me thinks so.

Originally posted by fizenvi View Post
                          totenhem have robbie keane,berbatov etc
                          im not saying arsenal dont have quality.they just need that player who has that extra bit of quality.hope yall understand what i mean..
                          Did you really just compare keane and berbatov to fabregas?
                          Fabregas > Berbatov > Gerrard >>>>>>> Keane.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt8 View Post
                            Fabregas > Berbatov > Gerrard >>>>>>> Keane.
                            Seriously? Berbatov is overrated imo, hes got lots of talent but he's got the temprement of a 15 year old girl on the menopause. Id much rather have keen in my squad than Berbatov. And Gerrard is on a complete other level to any other CM in the country. Fabregas is more creative than him, and can do better through balls but thats all hes better than gerrard at.

That list is Gerrard>>Fabregas>>>>Keane>Berbatov imo
                            "So, get this. I took his dress eyebrows."
                            "Hes not gonna be happy about that."
                            "No. Especially when he goes to the opera with two moustaches on his forehead."

A tv character > Gob... Come on!

Comment

^He's better at not running over school kids.

Seriously though, saying Berbatov and Keane are better than Fabregas is just plain ridiculous.

Comment

i never said bebatov was better than fabregas.i just said each team has a player that could stand up and carry the team.arsenal dont.arsenal had henry but now have none.they have everyone performing but none standing out in the crowd.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Heridan, 06-26-2021, 06:05 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Zavylon
                                by Zavylon

Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:02 AM