HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Premiership 08/09 Thread -All News i.e Transfers/Friendlys/Fixtures/etc HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabregas is awesome at short passing and ceativty. I've never seen him hit precice 50 yarders like scholes though.
    aka smokey

Comment

I don't normally feel sorry for United, but the way Real Madrid are acting with regard to their interest in Ronaldo is fucking shocking. I hope United report them, not that it will do much good because nothing serious will happen to Madrid. Its typical of the way they do business in the transfer market; they lack any class, decency or respect for the other club.
      Harry Redknapp; he's got a twitch. How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care. All we know is he has got a twitch. He's got a twitch...

Comment

Yeh, opposed to the supreme decency the likes of Man U and Chelsea constantly show. Infact I think we got done for someat dodgy aswel. This stuff happens, and most of this stuff has come out of the media, so god knows how much is true. Plus many times theyve come out and played down a move. I dont think it will change much, Ronaldo will still stay for a year or 2 then go to madrid.
        "So, get this. I took his dress eyebrows."
        "Hes not gonna be happy about that."
        "No. Especially when he goes to the opera with two moustaches on his forehead."

A tv character > Gob... Come on!

Comment

Man Uniteds tour of Afirca will be shown live on setanta sports

Comment

God 3 months away from some meaningful football, god I hate the summer
            "So, get this. I took his dress eyebrows."
            "Hes not gonna be happy about that."
            "No. Especially when he goes to the opera with two moustaches on his forehead."

A tv character > Gob... Come on!

Comment

Jesus christ, I just saw a video of Eduardo running and doing ball work. That's about 3 months since he broke his leg. He reckons he'll be back in training by August, so probably playing late September/early October, which is an amazing recovery. Thank god it was him that suffered the injury and not Rosicky or Van Persie, they'd still be on crutches a year later.
              Harry Redknapp; he's got a twitch. How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care. All we know is he has got a twitch. He's got a twitch...

Comment

Nasri to Arsenal .. is it official yet ?

Comment

Nope, the transfer window officially opens tomorrow I think, from what I hear he might be then. I hope he is cos i'm getting fucking bored of it. Every day for the last 2 weeks i've expected something to be announced. I watched the France friendly last night and he came on for the last 20 minutes and looked pretty good. Had two very decent long range efforts, which is more than Hleb has had in 3 years.

Comment

Is the window offically open now? when does it open?

Comment

I heard its tomorrow. Makes sense that it runs from the start of June to end of August.

Comment

Yaya toure meant to be part of hleb deal ? would be a good move
                        Nice to hear eduardo hoping for an early return

I cant believe real madrid

I hate real madrid and barcelona
                        They select their presidents because of players they promise

They all say, im going to sign him so make me president

And every week, you see a real madrid rep. talking about wanting ronaldo to come to spain
                        same with fabregas
                        Its stupid how they keep unsettling players

The interests should be private unless a bid is put in

All the important people in the real madrid hierarchy have said they really want ronaldo at the club, the club and fans would love him ... Every week
                        The manager says it too
                        The players say it tOO

Then real madrid say its a problem between united and ronaldo ?

Ridiculous, every single week the spanish paper marcia ?(spelling) .. has an interviwiew with like calderon or mitajovic and they always mention they want ronaldo at the club

The fact that they bring his name up every week , every damn week
                        They are unsettling a player because they are the ones who leak out the interviews and stuff

I don't understand why hed go to spain at such a young age
                        He can dribble with the ball so fast, that he would score too easily .. which takes out of the challenge
                        And he would get free kicks every second, which would stop him progressing

Would be a good move when he loses his pace
                        Which would happen about 28-29

But at united, they are building a team around him
                        Thats a big honour

Real buy too many stars once they hit their peak
                        They very rarely build up players
                        Casillas and Raul are the only exceptions, and guti ?

If man utd have said they wont sell him
                        Surely, if real madrid say they feel close to united
                        They wouldnt be leaking out interviews and comments about wanting ronaldo to come .. EVERY WEEK
                        Especially as united are refusing to do a transfer
                        And ronaldo has said he is happy at united
                        That should be the end of it
                        Buddhism is the shiiiiittttt

When Buddha can't help, I ask , What would BARNEY STINSON do ?

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

Comment

Eriksson's been sacked. Ridiculous. Rumour has it Mark Hughes is being lined up as his replacement, he's gotta be mad to accept the job having just seen what's happened to Eriksson.

Comment

ya man city is completely ridiculous.last season they sucked ass.they didnt score in any home game since january i think.they were so much better this time and eriksson did a good job.he just fell off a bit after christmas.definately doesnt deserve the treatment he got.

Comment

This season was their highest ever finish in the premiership.

Oh and apparently now the Nasri deal is being delayed until after Euro 2008. Its either because of a conflict between wage demands or some legal mumbo jumbo depending on who you believe. Either way I wish we'd got it sewn up before the tournament because a good showing from him will no doubt push up his transfer value and wage demands. Hopefully a fee is already agreed with Marseille so that won't be affected.
                              Last edited by Captain Rascal; 06-02-2008, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Its like rosicky .. he was a bargain , but had he been bought after the tournament, he woulda rocketed in value

Mark Hughes should think about staying at blackburn , Spend 3 years there and establish them as a uefa cup team
                                Then go to united,
                                Querioz, hughes are the top 2 i think to take that role when saf goes
                                Keano needs alot of time, he spent so much this season on rubbish
                                Buddhism is the shiiiiittttt

When Buddha can't help, I ask , What would BARNEY STINSON do ?

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by OlmanGrand, 04-17-2021, 04:12 AM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post nicklloyd  
                                Started by cryptoengineuk, Today, 02:03 AM
                                0 responses