HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Premiership 08/09 Thread -All News i.e Transfers/Friendlys/Fixtures/etc HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Querioz seems like a fucking lunatic based on his various rants in the media over the last few weeks of the season. Tried to compare Ronaldo to Christopher Columbus the other day, or something like that.
    Harry Redknapp; he's got a twitch. How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care. All we know is he has got a twitch. He's got a twitch...

Comment

I would be more than happy for Querioz to take over tbh.
      United need sum1 who has been around and know how things work to take over.
      Fergie > Querioz > *

Comment

3 clubs have put in bids for Ramsey now; apparently United, Liverpool and Arsenal. 2 of the bids have been accepted, definately United and I think Arsenal's. No idea who he'll choose, obviously Cardiff prefer the United deal which means he'll be on loan at Cardiff next season, but if we can offer him a good chance of playing quite a bit of premiership football next season that might be hard to refuse. Wait and see I guess.
        Harry Redknapp; he's got a twitch. How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care. All we know is he has got a twitch. He's got a twitch...

Comment

I read that a deal is already done with United.
          Just needs to pass a medical.
          4.5mil + seasons loan.

Comment

4.5m.... quite alot

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if it was more like 2 or 3 rising to 4.5+ with a variety of things. Goals, appearances, honours, caps etc.

Matt, where did you read that United had pretty much done the deal? I know the statement on the United website sounded pretty confident of him signing, but didn't go as far as what you've said.

Also, apparently Chelsea are now in talks with Ancelotti

Comment

Chelsea Agree Deal With Ancelotti
                Carlo Ancelotti is on the verge of taking over as coach of Chelsea, as Sky Sports News claims that the Milan boss' representatives have agreed a deal for him to move to Stamford Bridge.

Ancelotti has been strongly linked with taking over at Chelsea ever since the sacking of Avram Grant just under a fortnight ago.

Sky Sports News claims that the Milan coach's representatives held talks with Chelsea officials this afternoon which resulted in an agreement for him to move to West London.

Now all that remains is for Ancelotti to give his final go-ahead to the deal, and for the Blues to agree a compensation package with Milan.

This all follows reports in the Italian media that Ancelotti met with Roman Abramovich in Paris last night at the Four Seasons George V hotel near the Eiffel Tower, where the Chelsea owner offered the Italian a four-year contract.

The meeting was long and thorough, and the Russian billionaire offered Carletto 7.2 million Euros net per year, as well as 100 million Euros to invest immediately on transfers, with the first target being Kaka.

Assistant coach to Ancelotti will reportedly be former Chelsea playing legend Gianfranco Zola, who is currently working with the Italy Under-21 national team.

Milan Vice President Adriano Galliani has admitted that Ancelotti was in Paris last night but denied it was to have talks with Abramovich.

"I spoke with Ancelotti. He was in Paris, but not to meet Abramovich. He was in Paris for business," said the transfer guru.

Whatever the exact truth, it certainly seems that Chelsea are homing on their new manager.

Comment

They have now changed the story to

Ancelotti - I stay at Milan

Carlo Ancelotti says he is staying at Milan after Chelsea confirmed no one has been approached about the job.

Comment

^Yea it went from it being basically agreed to nothing ever happened, weird.

I just read on Skysports that United have sealed the signing of Ramsey and that he's United's first signing of the summer, but then I noticed at the bottom of the article it says that personal terms and a medical have yet to be agreed, so surely he's not been signed at all yet. What with Cardiff admitting they've accepted another clubs offer there's a reasonable chance he could pick them, no? Not saying he won't sign, but sounds like they're jumping the gun slightly.

Comment

Well apparantley hes a Liverpool fan, so you'd assume that if they had a bid accepted hed choose them. However whether he is or not isnt known for sure, and some people have said hes a Man U fan so god knows lol. And just becuase a club is interested, and the players a fan, doesnt mean that the player will go there, money talks, I mean Owen went to Newcastle when he wanted to come to us. Babel came here when he'd stated before about how much he liked Arsenal, and I think Henry was his hero. Id be suprised if he didnt go to Man U, but we could really do with a player who would count if Sepp's violation of human rights goes through, and the same goes for Arsenal lol.

I wouldnt be too bothered atm if we missed out on him, he certainly hasnt done anything to warrant such a price tag, and we'd probably fuck him up anyway.
                      Last edited by MomoSissoko86; 06-03-2008, 03:48 PM.
                      "So, get this. I took his dress eyebrows."
                      "Hes not gonna be happy about that."
                      "No. Especially when he goes to the opera with two moustaches on his forehead."

A tv character > Gob... Come on!

Comment

Hughes is the new City manager, I reckon its a decision he'll live to regret.

Comment

What a moron.

Comment

lol at hughes the coon

Comment

Stupid decision sparky, 2 more succesful years at blackburn
                              And he woulda been a strong contender for the united job
                              Buddhism is the shiiiiittttt

When Buddha can't help, I ask , What would BARNEY STINSON do ?

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

Comment

"If Milan are interested in Adebayor, they just have to call me and they will get the answer they deserve" - Arsene Wenger.

Brilliant quote, I hope he truly does give them an appropriate response if they call. I'd imagine it will be more reserved though.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by WesleyDrake, 09-22-2021, 06:34 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Florida White  
                                Started by cannaleafzprice, Today, 02:59 AM
                                0 responses