HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Premiership 08/09 Thread -All News i.e Transfers/Friendlys/Fixtures/etc HERE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chelsea looking weaker every game, hopefully they won't even finish 3rd =D
    aka cryptorchild

    Comment


    • Originally posted by cryptorchild View Post
      chelsea looking weaker every game, hopefully they won't even finish 3rd =D
      Chelsea will still finish 2nd.
      Villa 3rd.

      Comment


      • Interesting to see whether Fergie will retire if united win Prem and Champs league. If he does I hope either David Moyes or Martin O'Neill takes over. Pray that the Mourinho rumour isn't true that would just be wrong and he dont play 4-4-2.
        aka smokey

        Comment


        • Lolololol @ chelsea failing again!

          Its what happens when you try to buy the premiership.
          Originally posted by Danny
          me and mano spent fuckin hours EVERY day for like a week gathering info about you from myspace/facebook etc., adding your friends to msn and shit
          we put in work

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Yuh Lil Bro View Post
            Interesting to see whether Fergie will retire if united win Prem and Champs league. If he does I hope either David Moyes or Martin O'Neill takes over. Pray that the Mourinho rumour isn't true that would just be wrong and he dont play 4-4-2.
            fergie won't retire for atleast another 2 years..

            personally I would like o'neill..he is a legend..

            mourinhio won't take over after fergie, Sir bobby doesn't want him to..

            Comment


            • Little bird told me that Giggs and Scholes were going to team up and manage us after fergie!
              Originally posted by Danny
              me and mano spent fuckin hours EVERY day for like a week gathering info about you from myspace/facebook etc., adding your friends to msn and shit
              we put in work

              Comment


              • Comment


                • Originally posted by C-J-Buck View Post
                  Little bird told me that Giggs and Scholes were going to team up and manage us after fergie!
                  You're Ridiculous.
                  Might as well get Cantona round aswel.

                  Quieroz will be next United manager.

                  Comment


                  • i dont want fergie to ever retire. just imagine united without fergie at the stands. he should never retire. but still o'neil isn't bad of a replacement. dude is a genius. definite no for mourinho. he would ruin united's style of play.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Matt8 View Post
                      You're Ridiculous.
                      Might as well get Cantona round aswel.
                      Quieroz will be next United manager.
                      ayo dont shoot the messenger!
                      Originally posted by Danny
                      me and mano spent fuckin hours EVERY day for like a week gathering info about you from myspace/facebook etc., adding your friends to msn and shit
                      we put in work

                      Comment


                      • fergie will leave this season if they dont win league he tryna take over liverpools record, which wont happen cause liverpool got it this year

                        Comment


                        • You're a joke.

                          United to win by atleast 10 points.

                          Comment


                          • Nani for the win!

                            I wanna know the odds on man u winning the quad this seaon!?
                            Originally posted by Danny
                            me and mano spent fuckin hours EVERY day for like a week gathering info about you from myspace/facebook etc., adding your friends to msn and shit
                            we put in work

                            Comment


                            • chalk another one up for Man U ... looking very dominant at this point


                              Manchester United 34-12-4
                              Real Salt Lake 7-1-1
                              SF 49ers 0-0

                              so stoned but leave no stone unturned

                              Comment


                              • man utd is cruising right now. looking too strong
                                R.I.P Proof
                                ......
                                get higher, get higher i never retire
                                there is only two states to be in.. NSW & Stoned

                                Comment

                                Post ad widget 300x250

                                Collapse

                                LATEST POSTS

                                Collapse

                                Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by milahamilton, Today, 07:08 PM
                                0 responses
                                3 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post milahamilton  
                                Started by C-J-Buck, 07-05-2005, 09:27 AM
                                1 response
                                43 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post noahharry  
                                Started by BloomaAlmogma, 10-27-2010, 04:01 PM
                                1 response
                                12 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Allanmathew  
                                Started by ioplgdedfrav, Today, 01:50 AM
                                0 responses
                                2 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post ioplgdedfrav  
                                Started by herrykyle, Yesterday, 11:25 PM
                                0 responses
                                2 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post herrykyle  
                                Started by afrodisi, 10-30-2010, 12:59 AM
                                1 response
                                29 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post noahharry  
                                Started by milahamilton, Yesterday, 06:13 PM
                                0 responses
                                3 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post milahamilton  
                                Started by Heridan, 04-08-2020, 07:20 AM
                                5 responses
                                97 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Kikier
                                by Kikier
                                 
                                Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 09:59 AM
                                0 responses
                                4 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Deborahlanker  
                                Started by ---JeZuS---, 12-18-2007, 09:00 AM
                                1 response
                                18 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post jesi
                                by jesi
                                 
                                Working...
                                X