Who is going to be watching WM22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newsflash...

wrestlemania has suck for for the last 5 years AND will suck tonight as well.

i read something yesterday that cracked me up, "today is the 5 year anniversary of wrestlemania 17" LMAO

Comment

ill watch if someone rips it. props to anyone that ups it.
      Joe Budden>>>>>*

Comment

The name Wrestlemania is a brand in itself. People who don't even watch wrestling anymore tune into Wrestlemania no matter what the card because they always put on a decent show anyway.
        This year i think will kick ass because the triple threat has 3 of the best wrestlers in WWE and kurt always puts on a great main event match.
        TNA is good but it isn't anywhere in the same galaxy as wrestlemania. When Mush said ROH over wrestlemania in another thread i just had to laugh.
        Let the TNA and ROH marks have their fun but i'll be tuning into another historic Wrestlemania.
        The Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Steve--O
          The name Wrestlemania is a brand in itself. People who don't even watch wrestling anymore tune into Wrestlemania no matter what the card because they always put on a decent show anyway.
          This year i think will kick ass because the triple threat has 3 of the best wrestlers in WWE and kurt always puts on a great main event match.
          TNA is good but it isn't anywhere in the same galaxy as wrestlemania. When Mush said ROH over wrestlemania in another thread i just had to laugh.
          Let the TNA and ROH marks have their fun but i'll be tuning into another historic Wrestlemania.
          its laughable that u take Wrestlemania in such a high regard, ur right the PPV is going to be decent...and right there u just said it, decent, how is the biggest show of the year and of all time going to be a decent show...it should be a AMAZING show, but it wont...so yall hype urselfs up like crazy for it and then when the reality hits and u realize its just another WWE PPV, ur all going to be disapointed...ppl that dont watch wrestling anymore STILL watch WM...what does that tell u? that the WWE is crap.

on the other hand, u probably still think that the WWE is the best wrestling around...well thats wrong, its not, even tho TNA is a figment of what the WWE is, it still has some better matches, which will attracted some common fans here and there.

"When Mush said ROH over wrestlemania in another thread i just had to laugh."...u shouldnt laugh cause its the truth, ROH just put on 3 events with the best wrestling that anyone will ever see, with ppl driving down from all across the country to watch some little indy fed, ive never seen wrestling fans get so excited over wrestling events in a long time......the truth steve o is, if u would watch one ROH show ur head would probably blow the fuck up cause u wouldnt believe ur eyes that a wrestling show would actually have wrestling...Wrestlemania 22 historic?? ur easily fooled by big lights, by cool lil music videos saying BIG TIME and overly hyped matches that wont deliver being shoved down our throats.

yes im an ROH "mark", proud of it...u say it like ur not a WWE mark? lol

Comment

I'm not a WWE mark i am just a Wrestlemania mark because i go out of my way to watch wrestlemania no matter what.
            ROH or TNA just present wrestling or with TNA they attempt to entertain too by adding storylines that make no sense whatsoever. WWE does what it says it's gonna do and that's entertain, if i'm in the mood for pure wrestling with matches put together for no reaon then i'll watch ROH. Sure WWE has lame storylines but at least they try and give a reason why guys are going at it week in & week out.
            Like i said previously you can say these matches are overhyped but the guys in the matches can deliver excellent matches.
            I am a casual wrestling fan and apart from the Wrestling side of it i want to be entertained on top of that and although some people may find it lame i would rather see a funny gimmick and laugh along with the character. Wrestling is fun and interesting for a while but at times i just wanna relax and see an entertainment show.
            WWE combines the 2 very well no matter what people say.
            The Facebook

Comment

i cant fuckin wait, just ordered it, wwe site has a countdown, the card is fuckin awsome, cant wait to see the mankind match infact all the matches
              OH HAI!

Comment

mabye if someone else in my house is paying for it

Comment

I'm not a WWE mark i am just a Wrestlemania mark because i go out of my way to watch wrestlemania no matter what.
                  ROH or TNA just present wrestling or with TNA they attempt to entertain too by adding storylines that make no sense whatsoever. WWE does what it says it's gonna do and that's entertain, if i'm in the mood for pure wrestling with matches put together for no reaon then i'll watch ROH. Sure WWE has lame storylines but at least they try and give a reason why guys are going at it week in & week out.
                  Like i said previously you can say these matches are overhyped but the guys in the matches can deliver excellent matches.
                  I am a casual wrestling fan and apart from the Wrestling side of it i want to be entertained on top of that and although some people may find it lame i would rather see a funny gimmick and laugh along with the character. Wrestling is fun and interesting for a while but at times i just wanna relax and see an entertainment show.
                  Sorry but uh, the storylines TNA has running right now are better than any WWE storyline this year. WWE is NOT entertainment if you want to see good wrestling, I tried to watch the Saturday Night Main Event, and it sucked ass. Why lie? I thought it was garbage... Same way it was when I quit watching it 3 years ago. They don't do anything good, it's always the same people in the same god damn match, most of the shit is so damn predictable what the fuck is the use in watching it?
                  download the newest Helmz mixtape...
                  http://www.datpiff.com/Helmz_Benefit...l.m182731.html

tweet @ewhitsHelmz

Comment

iam watching it on sky box office

BIG PROOF R.I.P 1973-2006
                    NATE DOGG R.I.P 1969 - 2011
                    Gone But Never Forgotten

LLMENTAL4PELLAS - Acapellas & Instrumentals & More! REGISTER NOW!

Comment

the WWE can barely get the entertainment part right, Sheltons mama, the Boogeyman, Eddie Guerrero and Reys kid storyline, their storylines eat shit...

AND JUST SO U GET THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL, ROH do have matches that are put together for no reason (there is a reason, its called competition, wins and losses count) but u probably think they dont have storylines and feuds...then ur an idiot, not only are their storylines simple and satisfying...they KNOW how to builds feuds...and as for "Pure wrestling" , they do hardcore matches too, they have strong style matches too, and they have high flying matches as well.

let me make a quick list of things that a crappy lil indy promotion does better than the WWE

-better wrestling matches (no brainer there)
                      -better feuds build ups and endings and everything in between
                      -better factions (hell the E doesnt have factions)
                      -better managers (hell the E doesnt have any managers either)
                      -better tag team division (hell the E DOESNT have a tag division worth remembering)
                      -better storylines, simple but effective storylines...if u want to be a housewife and watch soap operas be my guest
                      -better emphasis on titles and reigns, making titles actually look important
                      -better match psychology
                      -better wrestler build ups, the top star down to the jobber, they have a personality
                      -ROH is not kayfabe all the time, they arent the center of the universe...u cant imagine how that makes things refreshing

Comment

Originally posted by Balzter
                        the WWE can barely get the entertainment part right, Sheltons mama, the Boogeyman, Eddie Guerrero and Reys kid storyline, their storylines eat shit...
                        AND JUST SO U GET THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL, ROH do have matches that are put together for no reason (there is a reason, its called competition, wins and losses count) but u probably think they dont have storylines and feuds...then ur an idiot, not only are their storylines simple and satisfying...they KNOW how to builds feuds...and as for "Pure wrestling" , they do hardcore matches too, they have strong style matches too, and they have high flying matches as well.
                        let me make a quick list of things that a crappy lil indy promotion does better than the WWE
                        -better wrestling matches (no brainer there)
                        -better feuds build ups and endings and everything in between
                        -better factions (hell the E doesnt have factions)
                        -better managers (hell the E doesnt have any managers either)
                        -better tag team division (hell the E DOESNT have a tag division worth remembering)
                        -better storylines, simple but effective storylines...if u want to be a housewife and watch soap operas be my guest
                        -better emphasis on titles and reigns, making titles actually look important
                        -better match psychology
                        -better wrestler build ups, the top star down to the jobber, they have a personality
                        -ROH is not kayfabe all the time, they arent the center of the universe...u cant imagine how that makes things refreshing
                        download the newest Helmz mixtape...
                        http://www.datpiff.com/Helmz_Benefit...l.m182731.html

tweet @ewhitsHelmz

Comment

damn i knew as soon as i saw steve--o's post there would be 2 people quoting him and ripping the wwe right away. i even knew that those 2 people would be balzter and helmz. lol @ the wwe haters.
                          Super Bowl XLI Champions

Indianapolis Colts

XBox Live Tag:
                          GlazedJasonMask

Comment

ill be watching it,

chill
                            www.MicLordz.com
                            http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2...clordz15fc.gif

Comment

3 hours bitches, 3 hours.
                              I treat guns like tires
                              I keep them chromed up plus one spare

Grafh "Bad Company"

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny B
                                damn i knew as soon as i saw steve--o's post there would be 2 people quoting him and ripping the wwe right away. i even knew that those 2 people would be balzter and helmz. lol @ the wwe haters.
                                i dont hate the WWE, i just dont glorify it as being great or any good...cause it isnt

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by mariagarcia, Today, 06:25 AM
                                7 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post mariagarcia  
                                Started by seroibvnyt, Today, 12:47 AM