Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigjim69247
    replied
    Edge Vs. Foley was the best match that WWE has had in years. Not a "wrestling" match, but entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• Jedi Master
    replied
    FUCK ME that hardcore match was insaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!!

Edge Def Foley

Leave a comment:

• Steve--O
    replied
    WM22 awesome so far

Leave a comment:

• TheProfessional
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark5859
    Good news guys! I found on online stream.
    Hopefully it works.
    you want to share it with us???

Leave a comment:

• Jedi Master
    replied
    There already listed on future WWE house shows as tag team champions

Leave a comment:

• Steve--O
    replied
    Originally posted by Helmz
    London and Kendrick.... Biggest misusage of talent WWE ever acquired. Release them from their contracts and let them go somewhere where they can do high flying moves and are allowed to win matches.
    they are actually ment to be in a WM match against MNM to win the titles but if it aint at WM they are planned to win the titles along the line

Leave a comment:

• Dark5859
    replied
    Good news guys! I found on online stream.

Hopefully it works.

Leave a comment:

• Helmz
    replied
    London and Kendrick.... Biggest misusage of talent WWE ever acquired. Release them from their contracts and let them go somewhere where they can do high flying moves and are allowed to win matches.

Leave a comment:

• Jedi Master
    replied
    Is the heat befor WM new, or is it the pre recorded one from the other day,

do u think london&kendrick will face MNM for the titles?

Leave a comment:

• Balzter
    replied
    Originally posted by Skinny B
    damn i knew as soon as i saw steve--o's post there would be 2 people quoting him and ripping the wwe right away. i even knew that those 2 people would be balzter and helmz. lol @ the wwe haters.
    i dont hate the WWE, i just dont glorify it as being great or any good...cause it isnt

Leave a comment:

• shadyrecords111
    replied
    3 hours bitches, 3 hours.

Leave a comment:

• AlerG
    replied
    ill be watching it,

chill

Leave a comment:

• Skinny B
    replied
    damn i knew as soon as i saw steve--o's post there would be 2 people quoting him and ripping the wwe right away. i even knew that those 2 people would be balzter and helmz. lol @ the wwe haters.

Leave a comment:

• Helmz
    replied
    Originally posted by Balzter
    the WWE can barely get the entertainment part right, Sheltons mama, the Boogeyman, Eddie Guerrero and Reys kid storyline, their storylines eat shit...
    AND JUST SO U GET THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL, ROH do have matches that are put together for no reason (there is a reason, its called competition, wins and losses count) but u probably think they dont have storylines and feuds...then ur an idiot, not only are their storylines simple and satisfying...they KNOW how to builds feuds...and as for "Pure wrestling" , they do hardcore matches too, they have strong style matches too, and they have high flying matches as well.
    let me make a quick list of things that a crappy lil indy promotion does better than the WWE
    -better wrestling matches (no brainer there)
    -better feuds build ups and endings and everything in between
    -better factions (hell the E doesnt have factions)
    -better managers (hell the E doesnt have any managers either)
    -better tag team division (hell the E DOESNT have a tag division worth remembering)
    -better storylines, simple but effective storylines...if u want to be a housewife and watch soap operas be my guest
    -better emphasis on titles and reigns, making titles actually look important
    -better match psychology
    -better wrestler build ups, the top star down to the jobber, they have a personality
    -ROH is not kayfabe all the time, they arent the center of the universe...u cant imagine how that makes things refreshing

Leave a comment:

• Balzter
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve--O
    I'm not a WWE mark i am just a Wrestlemania mark because i go out of my way to watch wrestlemania no matter what.
    ROH or TNA just present wrestling or with TNA they attempt to entertain too by adding storylines that make no sense whatsoever. WWE does what it says it's gonna do and that's entertain, if i'm in the mood for pure wrestling with matches put together for no reaon then i'll watch ROH. Sure WWE has lame storylines but at least they try and give a reason why guys are going at it week in & week out.
    Like i said previously you can say these matches are overhyped but the guys in the matches can deliver excellent matches.
    I am a casual wrestling fan and apart from the Wrestling side of it i want to be entertained on top of that and although some people may find it lame i would rather see a funny gimmick and laugh along with the character. Wrestling is fun and interesting for a while but at times i just wanna relax and see an entertainment show.
    WWE combines the 2 very well no matter what people say.
    the WWE can barely get the entertainment part right, Sheltons mama, the Boogeyman, Eddie Guerrero and Reys kid storyline, their storylines eat shit...

AND JUST SO U GET THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL, ROH do have matches that are put together for no reason (there is a reason, its called competition, wins and losses count) but u probably think they dont have storylines and feuds...then ur an idiot, not only are their storylines simple and satisfying...they KNOW how to builds feuds...and as for "Pure wrestling" , they do hardcore matches too, they have strong style matches too, and they have high flying matches as well.

let me make a quick list of things that a crappy lil indy promotion does better than the WWE

-better wrestling matches (no brainer there)
    -better feuds build ups and endings and everything in between
    -better factions (hell the E doesnt have factions)
    -better managers (hell the E doesnt have any managers either)
    -better tag team division (hell the E DOESNT have a tag division worth remembering)
    -better storylines, simple but effective storylines...if u want to be a housewife and watch soap operas be my guest
    -better emphasis on titles and reigns, making titles actually look important
    -better match psychology
    -better wrestler build ups, the top star down to the jobber, they have a personality
    -ROH is not kayfabe all the time, they arent the center of the universe...u cant imagine how that makes things refreshing

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
5 responses
0 likes
Last Post Nancystarkman  
Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 12:21 PM
0 responses