HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*SPOILER* The main event for No Way Out is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *SPOILER* The main event for No Way Out is...

Cena and HBK vs Taker and Batista..

What....the....fuck??

From the smackdown spoilers: Closing Segment: Batista's music plays as he walks down to the ring in a suit. He received one of the biggest ovations all night. He cuts a promo on how all week, he's been hearing from people, "can you beat the Undertaker? You can't do it." He "welcomes the challenge," and wants to know, man to man, what Undertaker's decision is. John Cena's music plays to the loudest pop of the night. "I'm here for the same reason you are," Cena states, recalling his past 48 hours from the Umaga match to winning the tag belts with Shawn Michaels, to nearly getting superkicked after the match from his own partner, to Undertaker making a surprise Raw appearance seemingly wanting Cena's belt.

Undertaker then comes out to nearly the pop Cena had, and stares down both men. Then, the DX theme song plays as Shawn Michaels emerges. "You two aren't the only ones who want an answer from the Undertaker." He proceeds to challenge Undertaker to a match with the title shot on the line and "give these people what they want to see." The crowd heat for this is very hot, the hottest the crowd would get all night.

Vince McMahon's music hits as he very angrily makes his way to the ring. Vince states that Undertaker does have a decision to make, and that he doesn't care what Michaels or the people wants. He tells the people what they want. He does make a match however: John Cena and Shawn Michaels vs. Batista and The Undertaker as the main event of No Way Out.

"WWE Booking for Dummies"

nuff said.

Comment

I know there has been talk about the brand re-uniting for a LONG time now, but this could be a step towards them bringing Raw/Smackdown together (As indicated when the started ECW - Most people thought it would be good to have Raw & Smackdown as one brand, and ECW as another.) It would make sense that after this match they'd book a four-way at mania and unify the titles. Meh, just my thoughts.

Anyways, the main event is so-so. Could be worse, could be better. Either way, i won't be buying/watching it... i'll probably catch the download.

aMuse'd

You have to understand...
      Everything I did, I did for the island.

Comment

It's 4 faces in a tag match, and it's most likely the people involved in the 2 maina main events, except that they are on the same team...

I'd love if smackdown and raw were unified, but I highly doubt it.

Comment

cool main event....i'd like to see smackdown and raw unified too
          GO CUBS

I make rappers cry, onions
          You can't walk in my shoes, bunions

Comment

Uh...I just don't see how this main event makes sense..Everybody's wondering who Taker's gonna pick and all of a sudden Vince just comes out and throws them all in a tag match?? How'd that help answer who he's gonna face? And I can't see the match finishing without at least one team or maybe both turning on each other, since the teams aer the people facing each other at Mania most likely.

Comment

i'm pretty sure the whole point is for someone to turn heel...and i just think its a cool main event because of the big names. i like all of 'em besides batista
              GO CUBS

I make rappers cry, onions
              You can't walk in my shoes, bunions

Comment

I hope at least one of them goes heel, but I just can't see any of them doin it.

HBK will for sure not go heel. Cena and Batista, I can't imagnie WWE turning them heel now(although it'd be a real good idea), and Taker..I dunno, I guess it's possible but the crowd likes him too much so I don't see that either..

We'll see what they pull out and how they try to build this, should be interesting at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Koniving Kon View Post
                  I hope at least one of them goes heel, but I just can't see any of them doin it.
                  HBK will for sure not go heel. Cena and Batista, I can't imagnie WWE turning them heel now(although it'd be a real good idea), and Taker..I dunno, I guess it's possible but the crowd likes him too much so I don't see that either..
                  We'll see what they pull out and how they try to build this, should be interesting at least.
                  The only guy I see them flipping is Batista. No Way Out provides a good time for Batista to get heel heat in the match. A Michaels-Cena showdown with a Batista-Undertaker at WM makes some sense. But in the Michaels-Cena you can throw in either Edge or Randy Orton (or both) to make it involve some heels.

Comment

Turn Batista heel asap...
                    http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3100/spshitll0.png
                    King $hit^^

Originally posted by grizzyp
                    bootlegging is gods gift to us poor people sick of buying shitty cds

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType View Post
                      The only guy I see them flipping is Batista. No Way Out provides a good time for Batista to get heel heat in the match. A Michaels-Cena showdown with a Batista-Undertaker at WM makes some sense. But in the Michaels-Cena you can throw in either Edge or Randy Orton (or both) to make it involve some heels.
                      no where does it say that a face has to wrestle a heel.

Comment

Originally posted by Balzter View Post
                        no where does it say that a face has to wrestle a heel.
                        Nowhere, but when it comes to WWE, it makes for better storylines. You of all people should know this.

Comment

^a good promoter, a good booker, a good wrestler can make any match work. face vs. face with respect hanging on the line with the potential heel turn on the side ALWAYS works.

Austin vs. The Rock - Wrestlemania ? (one of my all time favs)
                          they were both faces, they both respected each other, yet when the match started it was in the air of who was going to turn on who and who wanted to be Champion most and who was willing to do anything to win. the match worked and Austin heel turn was mostly a successfull one.

Batista vs. Undertaker: id like to see Batista hint a heel turn weeks leading into WM23 and then either teasing it some more during the match or actually turning heel.

Cena vs. HBK: Shawn Michaels showed on RAW that he was going to superkick Cena, so tease a HBK turn also.

but yea, the WWE is better off with heel vs. face.

Comment

See, I too liked the Austin vs. The Rock WrestleMania X7 confrontation. But sadly, neither of the four men involved in the NoWayOut main event have the flambouyance Austin and The Rock had. Austin and The Rock can never be duplicated or even replicated. But, the closest thing to either of those men (speaking of Cena, Batista, HBK, and Taker) could have to be Cena. Think about it, both Austin and Rock were routine men and so is Cena.

Comment

^ur right. none are Austin or SCSA but HBK is close to it and Cena could pull it off. if i was the WWE i would promote Cena vs. HBK as the main focus of the show, im sure they could pull off a good match. I REALLLLY want HBK to get cocky again and superkick Cenas face off AND win at Wrestlemania.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:09 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein  
                              Started by b2bdataquest, Today, 08:37 AM
                              0 responses